What do you or would you watch during self-bondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
LasseBosch

Re: What do you or would you watch during self-bondage?

Post by LasseBosch »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Do you mean inspirational video to get you in the mood, things to watch whilst tied securely for spice, or are you asking what everyone might be watching in strict bondage on the couch? (action movies, educational programme, ect)
If you are trying to trying to create instructions to follow for what to do for a session, you might have to cut up some video clips, and probably just make them audio, unless they are from the same actor, or if you are taking commands from several instructors.
Thank you for the response! I meant it as a general question, but personally, I am planning a combination of instruction and mood from different random clips, pictures, etc. It's going to incorporate bimboification/feminization, obedience training, possibly slut training, etc.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What if one could program a flow chart of responses, both in response to voiced answers, and occasional random requests, all timed on a schedule? For example, you start the program, and a voice tells you to put on certain items or get into a certain bondage predicament, let's say, a hog tie. It also says you have X amount of time to do it. When the time is up, it will ask if you have done as told. A YES answer would cause the program voice to say something like, you will be in that hog tie for 20 minutes. (Then a means of release would be provided by the computer. ) If you answer NO, then the program might say "Hurry up, (derogatory name here) !" 5 minutes later, the voice will say something like "ready now, (Name) ? " "Since you took your sweet time obeying me, I am making this hog tie duration for 45 minutes instead of the planned 20". "Keep this up and you're never going to be free". And on and on it goes until the "quest" is done, with the voice saying something like " Until next time, (Name)" :twisted: Maybe work in video clips, so that whilst watching the screen and listening to your electronic master, it can give you a visual demonstration of what is expected, and maybe even keep pace with the tying and cuffing, so that you are ready when the master expects. As before, a failure can increase the duration of bondage, or add a surprise instruction later.
Does that sound interesting? Would you like to write a program like that, or employ one of our Developers to assist you?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Hans jürgen syberbergs „hitler: a film from germany“ from start to finish

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0076147/?ref_=m_nmfmd_dr_11

Check the imdb-reference to get the joke
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:Hans jürgen syberbergs „hitler: a film from germany“ from start to finish

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0076147/?ref_=m_nmfmd_dr_11

Check the imdb-reference to get the joke
Seven hours of puppets and shadow images?!?! :shock: :facepalm: :shock: :facepalm: :shock:

That's nasty... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
LasseBosch

Post by LasseBosch »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What if one could program a flow chart of responses, both in response to voiced answers, and occasional random requests, all timed on a schedule? For example, you start the program, and a voice tells you to put on certain items or get into a certain bondage predicament, let's say, a hog tie. It also says you have X amount of time to do it. When the time is up, it will ask if you have done as told. A YES answer would cause the program voice to say something like, you will be in that hog tie for 20 minutes. (Then a means of release would be provided by the computer. ) If you answer NO, then the program might say "Hurry up, (derogatory name here) !" 5 minutes later, the voice will say something like "ready now, (Name) ? " "Since you took your sweet time obeying me, I am making this hog tie duration for 45 minutes instead of the planned 20". "Keep this up and you're never going to be free". And on and on it goes until the "quest" is done, with the voice saying something like " Until next time, (Name)" :twisted: Maybe work in video clips, so that whilst watching the screen and listening to your electronic master, it can give you a visual demonstration of what is expected, and maybe even keep pace with the tying and cuffing, so that you are ready when the master expects. As before, a failure can increase the duration of bondage, or add a surprise instruction later.
Does that sound interesting? Would you like to write a program like that, or employ one of our Developers to assist you?
Bluntly put, I simply could not ask for that because I do not know when, or if, I am going to do it. I might just tie myself up for an hour or so when I get the house to myself and breath a sigh of relief. BUT that is a really cool idea. Really cool. I'm surprised no one else has said they would want it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I think it does exist on some level, but building on that, and using ideas gathered can make it better.
I have my own pet project I would like to see completed someday, haven't found anything like it anywhere. Just too darn busy right now.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

Tied down to a high chair in front of a bigscreen tv that fills the whole field of vision, plugged - or even better, fucking machine on a random on/off timer under the chair with lubed up dildo barely entering the butt when retracted, e-stim around cock and balls, penis gag and heavy leather hood, head held in place with a head harness with a d-ring fixed above, in ear headphones at high volume, forced to watch sissification and blowjob hypno for hours on end.

Yeah, sounds about right.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.