Permanent markers

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Boggo

Permanent markers

Post by Boggo »

Does anybody have recommendations for permanent markers that are actually difficult to get off skin? I have tried a lot of different brands and colours, but all of them come off easily by rubbing with hand soap and rinsing with water. I have also tried fabric markers and leather markers, but with much the same result - these came off even easier than permanent marker pens.

I'd like something I can apply easily (like a marker pen) and that does not need to sit for a long time before it is fixed. I don't mind if it can be washed off immediately, but if I instead leave it for a minute it gets really hard to wash off, as long as I don't have to wait much longer than that..
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Permanent markers

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Boggo.
I have seen temporary "tattoo pens", might be called body art markers. I can't think of the name off hand, but they do exist. Keep looking. Maybe made by Sally Hansen. If you don't find on your own, let me know, I can retrace my steps.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

I“m pretty sure there are some tagwriting-forums out there, that have discussed which marker
Is most difficult to remove.

And Welcome aboard.
[
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Boggo. I know that the police, post and bank use indelible ink to protect their money transports. Maybe if you know someone there you can ask where they get their ink from.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Asians use Henna for temporary tattoos that fade after time. (check for allergy)
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Boggo

Post by Boggo »

Hello everybody,

Thank you for the warm welcomes - I have been lurking around here for quite a few years now. So long that I was surprised to find out I had not actually created an account!

I have looked at the temporary tattoo pens but they all are made to wash off when soap and water are used. They stay on with just water so that rain or swimming does not fade them, but at the same time can be removed as soon as the wearer wants to change the design. Henna tattoos are indeed much more permanent, but (to my knowledge) need a good half hour to become permanent. Before that they wash off immediately and can be easily smudged.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Henna takes a long time to set properly, which the OP did not want.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:28, edited 2 times in total.
Boggo

Post by Boggo »

Lotharjulz wrote:Inkbox dries in an hour apparently and darker.
https://inkbox.com/blog/post/inkbox-vs-henna
That is interesting, although an hour is still a bit long. I wonder what happens if it is removed after 15 minutes - if still visible, but not as black than that may be useful.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
Boggo

Post by Boggo »

@Lotharjulz - that is the kind of wavelength I'm on indeed. :-)