finger traps

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

finger traps

Post by TNTBound »

anyone here tried to use 5 finger traps at once? i just ordered some expanding braided sleeving to make my own and try it out.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TicleMeEndless

Re: finger traps

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Challenge yourself! Dress up as you feel maximum shame, wear ballgag, tight corset, nippleclamps, add magic wand with random timer, blindfold yourself and use 5 fingertraps behind your back. Left a knife and scissors into another room. Let your friend check you after 1 hour from start. I guess, you will not escape, and he will find you being crying from pain in nipples. :twisted: If it happens - give him right for take some pictures and one wish as payment for help to get free but condition: let him sound a wish only after one week. You will burn by unknowness - what did he come up with?

P.S. Important: don't test possibility of escape before game starts, or it will not be a challenge. The fear that it might be impossible to get out is an important part of the game, and without it there will not be half the fun of the challenge. The main thing is that a friend turned out to be reliable.
P.P.S. If you are brave enough, let him take advantage of your helplessness and play with you in any way he wants.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Did you ever try these out :?:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

they didnt work how i wanted them to. the one size was too small for my thumb and the other size was too big. the smaller size worked ok on the fingers, but still easy to get out of them.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

You can make them yourself (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYI36CVar_8). You can then make a different thickness for the thumb and little finger than for the other fingers.
I liked it best if I could put the full fingers in it.