Hidden bondage on a walk

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Sigi_graben

Hidden bondage on a walk

Post by Sigi_graben »

Hey, does anbody know some exiting bondage toys I could wear under my normal clothes when I'm out for a little walk?

I'm excited for your replies :D .
kinbaku

Re: Hidden bondage on a walk

Post by kinbaku »

A rope karada, a crotchrope or both.

A chastity, nipple clamps, butt plug, a DG-lab connection to some of these last examples.

If wearing a mouth mask or a scarf: a gag that is hidden below.

If you cut the pockets of your pants you can wear handcuffs yourself, because it looks like you only have both your hands in your pocket. In winter you can also do this with both hands in a wool tube.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

If you have a hoodie or sweatshirt with a through pocket in front, you can cuff your hands inside. For extra points, cut a slit in inside the pocket about where your navel is, and connect the cuffs in the pocket to a waist chain under the sweatshirt. Alternatively, tie a waist rope (and optional crotch rope), with a loop tied in it for the cuffs, and the ends tied at the back where you can't get to them.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

If you wear a skirt, you can hobble your knees or thighs.

You can stuff your mouth as a voluntary gag.
[
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

If you have a coat or long jacket with reasonably deep pockets, create anchor points in the pockets by pressing a coin, marble or small stone into the fabric from the inside of the coat and capturing it with a padlock in the pocket. Put leather cuffs on your wrists and either use another padlock to join two short lengths of chain from each cuff to its anchor point or, and we talked about cable ties recently, loop a cable tie through the anchor padlock and the ring on each cuff, then tighten until your hands are secured in the pockets. You'd need to have cutters and/or padlock keys suspended somewhere at a suitable height to catch in a pocket so you can free yourself later.
AnotherGinger

Post by AnotherGinger »

A more mental form of bondage is having a coat with nothing underneath it that you're unable to fixed closed. Thus, your hands are too busy keeping it closed to do anything else, but in an emergency you'd still be okay.

Having bodywriting underneath your clothing can be fun, too.
Sergio wrote:If you have a coat or long jacket with reasonably deep pockets, create anchor points in the pockets by pressing a coin, marble or small stone into the fabric from the inside of the coat and capturing it with a padlock in the pocket. Put leather cuffs on your wrists and either use another padlock to join two short lengths of chain from each cuff to its anchor point or, and we talked about cable ties recently, loop a cable tie through the anchor padlock and the ring on each cuff, then tighten until your hands are secured in the pockets. You'd need to have cutters and/or padlock keys suspended somewhere at a suitable height to catch in a pocket so you can free yourself later.
Wow, that's a great idea! I'll definitely have to try that out.
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I can only speak as a woman, though I guess this could work for a man.
Well I just love to go out for walks wearing my intricately woven tight 6mm white cotton rope body harness (pics somewhere on this site). Basically it wraps around my waist, up between my breasts & over my shoulders & connects to the rear of the waist. then down between my butt & pussy which holds the butt plug & dildo in place & up to attach to the front of my waist.
If I'm wearing a dress I clamp my pussy cheeks & the thin chains are strapped to each thigh which holds my secret apart which is such a huge turn on in public.
The vibrating butt plug & dildo are quiet enough but I can't sit down as I did one time, & they vibrated on a chair.
There's something very naughty about feeling the tight body harness & being filled with vibrations walking past people knowing that I cum numerous times & my knickers end up soaked, so when I wear leggings they have to be Black. Although I did wear baby Pink ones at first & the wet patch was visible & only realised when I returned home (pic somewhere on this site).