new sleepsack idea

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

new sleepsack idea

Post by TNTBound »

i have been using my sleepsacks by myself for years now by having a short piece of paracord attached to the zipper and then pulling it up with my teeth. this has been with a thick latex sack, a darlex sack, neoprene and spandex. out of those, the only one im not able to get my arms out of the sleeves with the zipper closed is the darlex one. to get out, i roll onto my side/front so the string hangs down so i can grab it with my teeth and get the zipper to go down. NOW, with the darlex sack, if the zipper goes to the top of the collar, its VERY difficult to get it to go back down again, but doable with patience. to make it easier, i have a loop at the end where i grab with my teeth that i can use my mouth to thread another longer piece of string through so i can grab that through the fabric with my hand and use my chin to keep the collar flat so the zipper is able to be pulled down, otherwise the collar will just fold over.

none of the sleepsack i currently own have any form of attachment points on the outside. this is important because if im lying on my back, i cant reach the string to free myself. i have ALWAYS wanted to be in a sleepsack secured to the bed at the ankles and shoulders but couldnt figure out a way to secure it AND safely have a way to get out myself. then it dawned on me....... i have an ice lock! so the idea is to secure one side of the sack top and bottom and then use an ice lock at the ankles and at the shoulder on the other side so i can roll over and get to the string to free myself. i just ordered a new canvas sleepsack from the straitjacket shop on etsy (i have been wanting a sleepsack that doesnt have any stretch to it for a while now anyways) that has loops for belts all up and down the sides so i can attach it to the bed. the ice lock i have lasts for about 2-3 hours, so will be plenty long enough time and no risk of it getting stuck as its solid steel. the only downside is that is will get water everywhere when it melts.

EDIT: i just want to be clear, i have someone i can yell to in the house in case of an emergency. i dont recommend trying this without someone close by that can free you if you get stuck as its very easy to do so.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Re: new sleepsack idea

Post by TNTBound »

so, i just got in a new door handle for my room today. the previous one had a push button lock, but it had absolutely no way to unlock it from outside my room, so if i got stuck strapped down to the bed with the door locked, i would be screwed. the new handle has a key lock on it so the key can unlock it from the outside. i have the key in a discreet location in case of emergencies, i can direct someone to it and have them be able to open the door.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TNTBound wrote:so, i just got in a new door handle for my room today. the previous one had a push button lock, but it had absolutely no way to unlock it from outside my room, so if i got stuck strapped down to the bed with the door locked, i would be screwed. the new handle has a key lock on it so the key can unlock it from the outside. i have the key in a discreet location in case of emergencies, i can direct someone to it and have them be able to open the door.
Cool idea for your backup. So take care that your phone battery is always full and the phone is near you. Or something like "Alexa".
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

kinbaku wrote:
TNTBound wrote:so, i just got in a new door handle for my room today. the previous one had a push button lock, but it had absolutely no way to unlock it from outside my room, so if i got stuck strapped down to the bed with the door locked, i would be screwed. the new handle has a key lock on it so the key can unlock it from the outside. i have the key in a discreet location in case of emergencies, i can direct someone to it and have them be able to open the door.
Cool idea for your backup. So take care that your phone battery is always full and the phone is near you. Or something like "Alexa".
i always have my phone turned off because i dont have signal at my house with it. and i dont have an internet monitor at my house..... worst case, i have to wait for a family member to come home and yell to them to release me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

You can call someone in your area that they want to come by after "bondage time + 2 hours". You can then call them back later that the appointment cannot take place that day after you have freed yourself.
For an extra backup when you try something new with your bondage.