Anyone else into (self) gut punching?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
dw_bound

Anyone else into (self) gut punching?

Post by dw_bound »

I just wondered if I'm the only selfbondage fan who also likes (self) gut punching :) How do you combine it with selfbondage? Let's talk about it ^^
Lotharjulz

Re: Anyone else into (self) gut punching?

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I didn't really know this was a thing, but I have seen it in a video. The sub was hung upside down as a human punching bag and given a few "love taps", some of them were more like pushes to make her swing.
You're not the only one, but I thought she was.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Attach a weight (such as a leather basketball or rugby ball) to a rope with the length of your body's circumference minus about 12 inches (30 cm) - three quarters of the circumference of your abdomen.
Stand in the center of the room (far from any porcelain vases :rofl: ).
Take the other end of the rope firmly in your right hand and swing the weight to the left so that your right hand ends up at the left side of your body. The speed keeps the weight spinning - with the rope wrapped around your hips - until the weight lands on your stomach. :shock:

Start slowly. 8)

You can alternate with the right and left hands, as well as the height where your hands end against the opposite side of your body to work all parts of your abdomen. :mrgreen:
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Lotharjulz wrote:I have never honestly tried that and didnt know it was something that could pleasurable. Im curious though. How did you come to realize that?
That's a good question. I guess I found it out when I stumbled across a video of someone being gut punched. I was curious and tried it out by myself, because I didn't know anyone who would punch me :)
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

kinbaku wrote:Attach a weight (such as a leather basketball or rugby ball) to a rope with the length of your body's circumference minus about 12 inches (30 cm) - three quarters of the circumference of your abdomen.
Stand in the center of the room (far from any porcelain vases :rofl: ).
Take the other end of the rope firmly in your right hand and swing the weight to the left so that your right hand ends up at the left side of your body. The speed keeps the weight spinning - with the rope wrapped around your hips - until the weight lands on your stomach. :shock:

Start slowly. 8)

You can alternate with the right and left hands, as well as the height where your hands end against the opposite side of your body to work all parts of your abdomen. :mrgreen:

That's an interesting idea. I usually stand against a wall or lie down on the floor and simply punch myself with my fist. I like to alter between flexing and not flexing while punching.

If anyone is interested: My favourite is standing against a wall, my left hand tied to my collar behind my neck, my right hand punching my flexed solar plexus :D Don't forget the nipple clamps tho ;)
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

So I tried the simple version of this basketball on a rope tied to the same ceiling eye bolt as my collar leash, as well as ankles in spreader, shoved away from me, it took me a few attempts and adjustments but finally got the right spot Very interesting result. I loved the apprehension when I pushed it away from me and the fear of being inevitably hit. Didn't enjoy the actual hit though to consider this long term. Knocked the wind out of me as expected and was a bit nauseous afterwards.

Had to explain to my partner when got home about the ball hanging from the garage which was amusing to say the least.

I'll try anything once though! Thanks for sharing this fetish![/quote]

Cool that you tried it! I totally understand if it's not for everyone :)