A little outdoor self-bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
jackles

A little outdoor self-bondage

Post by jackles »

I didn't stay like this for THAT long - just enough to get the pictures. Was locked to a tree with an ice-lock. It was a private garden, so very low risk of being spotted, but still - MADLY paranoid the whole time!

Love, Jessica

Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled
austex-techie

Re: A little outdoor self-bondage

Post by austex-techie »

Well done!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

A little flower bound in the garden... Very nice! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

jackles wrote:I didn't stay like this for THAT long - just enough to get the pictures. Was locked to a tree with an ice-lock. It was a private garden, so very low risk of being spotted, but still - MADLY paranoid the whole time!

Love, Jessica
Sounds like a thrill :wink: , did you make your way to and from the tree in your shackles?
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Hi

I love your dress its so pretty.

I've never tried metal cuffs like those, are they very heavy?

Lisa
jackles

Post by jackles »

Lisahs3 wrote:Hi

I love your dress its so pretty.

I've never tried metal cuffs like those, are they very heavy?

Lisa
The handcuffs are light, I can wear those all day. The ankle restraints are brutal, though. It's no problem if I'm not moving, but walking in them gets painful FAST. I've gotten better at wearing the collar for longer stretches of time, but it's heavy as well.
Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled
jackles

Post by jackles »

JIMDINI wrote:
jackles wrote:I didn't stay like this for THAT long - just enough to get the pictures. Was locked to a tree with an ice-lock. It was a private garden, so very low risk of being spotted, but still - MADLY paranoid the whole time!

Love, Jessica
Sounds like a thrill :wink: , did you make your way to and from the tree in your shackles?
No, not on this occasion
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

jackles wrote:The ankle restraints are brutal, though. It's no problem if I'm not moving, but walking in them gets painful FAST.
It might help if you put on rolled down socks while you walk. So that the bottom of the ankle cuff touches the sock instead of the front and back of the skin of your ankle.

The disadvantage is that you only feel the metal of the ankle cuff at the top of your ankle while you are walking. Therefore, every time you sit still, push the sock down so that you feel the metal completely.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Very pretty, well done! I can just imagine the anxiety!
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Oh, I love your dress!!

Not done any outdoor self-bondage, but thinking of an idea to try this out :gag: