Anyone else into truly unescapable selfbondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: Anyone else into truly unescapable selfbondage?

Post by kinbaku »

Mikel wrote:..., ankles locked together in steel shackles closed tightly over ballet boots.
I used the steel shackles with 3 links of chain permanently mounted between them because there is no chance of them closing any further and gave me some flexibility...
Were your wrists and ankles not too chafed by those 7 hours of friction, or did you have protection around them?
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Hi,
Ankles had the boots to protect them, only thing from those were where the shackles had been so tight over the boots, kind felt like a bruise you couldn't see.
My wrists were much sorer, left light bruising around each, but the shackles are almost two inches wide and very smooth stainless.
They allow me to twist my wrists inside them with little resistance and with the flexible chain links there wasn't much pressure on the skin, except the few times I would really start thrashing and twisting, that's why I really like the wider shackles.
They definitely can't be used for any type of suspension or even stretched out firmly on the bed, but are very comfortable with no pressure applied to them.
Mikel
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Yes, I am into truly inescapable self bondage. I use smart plugs and door electromagnets to make early escape impossible.
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

I've been thinking about getting some electro magnets, to hold cuffs together, maybe hogtie or something wasn't sure how well/reliably they worked.
Liked the idea once loses power they have to separate. Have used this in many of my stories.
I can't do arms above head for very long anymore, have torn up my shoulders to bad for that now a days.

Mikel
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Mikel wrote:I've been thinking about getting some electro magnets, to hold cuffs together, maybe hogtie or something wasn't sure how well/reliably they worked.
Liked the idea once loses power they have to separate. Have used this in many of my stories.
I can't do arms above head for very long anymore, have torn up my shoulders to bad for that now a days.

Mikel
Have you seen this? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13564&p=101739 There is more discussion in DIY on that. I think a cheaper version of the same thing has popped up since, somewhere.
We were working on something like this and more versatile in the Developer's Room, that would be arduino controlled, but also have battery drainage as a back up fail safe. Then the pandemic struck. :roll: I hope to rally all the volunteers to detail the blueprints for all the attachments and accessories they were inventing once the controller is up and running.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:... that would be arduino controlled, but also have battery drainage as a back up fail safe.
Like viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13875#p105982.
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

That looks very cool, I'm just not much of a techie.
Even the operation of it would have to be dumbed down for me to use it.

I had tried the app controlled chastity and was able to make it work and found it
extremely arousing knowing I had no options other than to wait it out once locked.
I mean not being able to ask or beg anything or anyone for freedom is liberating and very exciting.

Something like that for control option would be great for me, simple.
I had thought about using a simple outlet timer that was more mechanical, maybe using a battery backup unit for power,
would something like that work with the mag locks?

Mikel
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Mikel wrote:I had thought about using a simple outlet timer that was more mechanical, maybe using a battery backup unit for power,

Mikel
The simplest and cheapest nowadays is an Arduino Uno clone with a cheap Arduino magnet that drops your key on a string in the vicinity. Because then everything works on a 9V battery and as a backup the magnet releases the key when the battery is empty. You can program the Arduino at any time that the magnet should turn on and off. Simply adjust the supplied Blinker program with the correct time.

But a timer that operates the magnet can also work. See https://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html. Unfortunately, some links here are outdated, but then you have about the intention.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Mikel wrote:I had thought about using a simple outlet timer that was more mechanical, maybe using a battery backup unit for power,

Mikel
The simplest and cheapest nowadays is an Arduino Uno clone with a cheap Arduino magnet that drops your key on a string in the vicinity. Because then everything works on a 9V battery and as a backup the magnet releases the key when the battery is empty. You can program the Arduino at any time that the magnet should turn on and off. Simply adjust the supplied Blinker program with the correct time.

But a timer that operates the magnet can also work. See https://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html. Unfortunately, some links here are outdated, but then you have about the intention.
https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... lease.html

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/ES ... ce=froogle

The best way to post links from the Main Site is to right click "Copy link address", instead of opening the page, then copying and pasting from the browser bar. That only leads to the menu page for some reason.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

If the address contains "frameset.html", then it will open the main page.

Ones needs to copy the address of the frame containing the content to share to make a link that goes straight to that page.

That's the downside of using frames. But the upside is simpler, easy to maintain code.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

HAHAHA!
See that's what I was talking about, I have no idea what you two are talking about. LOL

Mikel
Shannon SteelSlave

I'm sure you know how you can utilize an electro magnet.
Word of warning though. If you plan to use it to hold a key out of reach until time is up, have some ballast weight attached to it. An electro magnet can hold enough latent magnetism after powering off to hold light objects. (Keys, paper clips, screws, ect.)
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... lease.html

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/ES ... ce=froogle

The best way to post links from the Main Site is to right click "Copy link address", instead of opening the page, then copying and pasting from the browser bar. That only leads to the menu page for some reason.
That's why I normally test "always" the link first in 'Preview the post' before Submitting the post. That was indeed the address I meant.
Apparently forgot this time. :facepalm:
I deserve my punishment. :gag: :whip: :evil:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Mikel wrote:I have no idea what you two are talking about. LOL

Mikel
About my mistake. Normally I always do as Shannon says: copy the link without opening it. Is even simpler. It must have been the fatigue that I didn't do it this time.
But yes, a bad dancer always blames the floor. :facepalm: :rofl: