Anyone else into truly unescapable selfbondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
lj

Re: Anyone else into truly unescapable selfbondage?

Post by lj »

I used to occasionally visit a friend for a kink session - he and his partner had a fully-equipped bondage "dungeon" with a steel-framed bed and any amount of restraints.

Which explains how I ended up spreadeagled with chains to locked cuffs, plus additional chains around my waist, plus a sensory deprivation hood, also chained down to the bed. Not going anywhere fast!

At which point I hear him, faintly through the hood, telling me they were both off out for the rest of the day and to not go anywhere while they were gone. Then silence fell apart from very distant noises of traffic through the open window.

You quickly lose track of time with no vision and minimal sound, and the mind starts spinning around unwelcome and scary thoughts like "what happens if they have an accident?"

After what was actually about an hour but felt like several more, my captor returned and released the hood, fitted a ball-gag and clover clamps, and explained that they had not in fact left at all, and had checked on me several times, but thought I would appreciate the gag and clamps to round off the session, and went back to watch the TV in another room for half an hour!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

lj wrote:I used to occasionally visit a friend for a kink session [..]
Mind games are such a turn on :mrgreen:
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Since i started this thread i feel i have to contribute :D

I have tried sessions in the past where i either had a backup release or deliberately locked myself down in such a way that i could easily escape. I quickly discovered that this wasn't any fun at all since i would free myself as soon as i got bored. I like to imagine that my bedroom is a prison, and that i am the prisoner, but what good would a prison be if the inmate good just walk away whenever he felt like?

I always masturbate when I'm in restraints, but as soon as i ejaculate i immediately lose any desire to be in bondage and the sexual excitement quickly gets replaced with boredom. Every guy knows about this, its called the refractory period and its a hormonal thing that instantly kills all sexual desire and prevents us guys from achieving multiple orgasms.

So what would happen was that i would tie myself down with some poor quality homemade restraints, and then start masturbating, but as soon as i was done ejaculating i would suddenly be like "ehhhh......WTF am i doing...?" :shock:

And then zip up my pants and free myself from the restraints. I would then go and play games on my computer or watch TV.

In retrospect i wouldn't call this true self bondage, it was more like masturbation with seat belts.

So i decided to step up the game and switch to restraints that are so resilient that i wont be able to escape no matter how hard i try. At the same time i decided to ditch the backup release. This in order to deny myself the opportunity to leave the restraints as soon as i was done ejaculating.

My current equipment consists of a restraint bed with a full set of Segufix restraints. And i know for a fact that once i have placed my body inside the belts and locked the last lock, then there is no going back. I deliberately use all the belts to strap down my entire body, and i also tighten all the belts as much as i can. I also make sure every lock is locked properly. And on top of that, i use lockable leather cuffs around my wrists to effectively render my hands completely unusable. This to ensure that i wont stand a chance at escaping. I like to imagine that i am being "sentenced" to serve time in the restraint bed, and the verdict is final. There is no cheating! Now i can finally feel like a TRUE prisoner, and the sentence i have to serve suddenly becomes very real!

This means that the ONLY way for me to be released is to wait for the ice lock to melt, which can take over 10 hours!

So, if i change my mind during the session. Or for any reason decide to abort...well that's to bad! And if nature calls and i need to piss or even take a shit?! Then i have to use a diaper, its as simple as that. Even if a burglar breaks into my house, i will just have to wish him a pleasant day while he steals my stuff......

As mentioned, i fantasize about being a real prisoner, and that would also include having to deal with negative aspects like:

- The feeling of regret when i suddenly realize how stupid i was to lock myself down in the first place.
- The frustration of having to wait for 10 hours. And believe me, time goes sloooooooow when you are restrained
- The discomfort of having to lie flat on the bed, in the same position for several hours
- The sense of frustration when i realize that i could do something more productive, but instead i am forced to stay in this stupid bed.
- Extreme boredom
- A true and genuine desire for freedom
- Not being able to satisfy bodily needs....(I usually eat and drink a lot before each session, so in reality this is more about craving snacks)
- The humiliation of not being able to use the toilet. So if i need to pee or defecate, i will be forced to do my business in a diaper. This also forces me to spend the rest of the session wearing a dirty diaper.
- The feeling of not being in control over my own body.
- The feeling of being so close to freedom, but yet so far....I mean, there are no guards watching me, and the only thing i have to do to gain my freedom is to unfasten the belts that are holding me down. At first it seems like a trivial issue, but yet i am unable to do so. Thereby i have to remain in captivity.

And knowing that i cant escape for any reason turns the entire ordeal up to 11.

I can honestly say that I've had my best orgasms ever while strapped down. But what is even more exciting is what happens AFTER i ejaculate. As mentioned i always change my mind completely after ejaculating, and every tiny bit of lust fades within seconds. YES i am extremely envious of women who are capable of multiple orgasms, but for now i have to deal with the fact that i am "one and done". And the refractory period that follows completely eliminates my desire to be in restraints, but ironically this is also why self bondage is so tempting. Because the refractory period ads this element of punishment, and a feeling of ACTUAL boredom and frustration.

At this point i have 2 choices, the first is to accept my sentence and quietly serve my time in the restraint bed (usually 10 hours), or i can try to escape.

And my refractory periods always triggers this immense craving for freedom, and really motivates me to escape. And believe me, when i want to escape i try HARD!

What follows is what i call the "escape-phase". This is essentially me attempting every thinkable and unthinkable method of unfastening the belts, and then get the hell out of this damn restraint bed. At this phase i have a tremendous amount of restlessness and energy, and my mind is 10.000% focused on breaking free from the restraints.
I try everything from Macgyver-esque methods consisting of picking the locks or other sneaky methods like trying to carefully pull my limbs out. My brain is now working at haywire speed constantly coming up with new ideas on how to outsmart the restraints, but as soon as my creative ideas fail one by one, and i no progress is made i enter a mental state of desperation and agony. And at this point i am literally cursing at myself for being so F***ing stupid because i built this damn restraint bed in the first place.

Next, my frustration turns into anger and at this point I'm in a literal frenzy against the restraints, and i try to use brute force to tear the belts apart. I've also experienced rage and even panic attacks, and in the midst of my angry outbursts the entire bed was wobbling from side to side because of my frantic and violent behavior. Ironically, the Segufix restraints were designed for this exact scenario, their purpose is to be used on psychiatric patients who are having a temper tantrum and needs to be restrained in order to protect them from themselves... And right now you could argue that i fulfill this criteria, and that i actually need to be restrained for my own safety...
I am a big and strong person and i can muster a serious amount of physical force, but despite numerous hours of kicking, punching, pulling and even biting the restraints. I have never managed to loosen even a single belt or forcefully open a lock.

After several hours of intense fighting against the belts, i always capitulate. And due to shear exhaustion i just collapse entirely. I now enter the "acceptance-phase" and this is where i have to accept defeat. After all the struggling i am still lying here in this damn bed and completely unable to get out. My emotions at this stage can best be compared to when i was a little kid and my parents would send me to bed early for unruly behavior...Well, now the story repeats itself, but now i am an adult who is forced to stay in bed.

What happens next is that i have no choice but to wait for the icelock to melt and release me. As mentioned it takes roughly 10 hours. Sometimes a manage to fall asleep and kill a few hours, but mostly its just a waiting game.

Its usually late in the evening or even the middle of the night when the icelock finally opens, and granting me my desired freedom.
The icelock is connected to my wrist, and when it finally melts i feel the tension on my wrist restraint disappear instantly. i feel soooooo relieved. I can then grab the key and unlock myself from the restraint bed. The restraint bed itself is actually really soft, but lying in the exact same position for 10 hours is really strenuous so i'm usually a bit dizzy and tired. My joints and muscles are also a bit stiff, and a need a few minutes just to catch my breath. My diaper is usually quite soggy, so i always go straight to the bathroom to clean myself and get a diaper change.

If I'm really tired and need to sleep, my restraint bed also functions as a regular bed. So i just go back to the same bed that kept me as its prisoner, and fall asleep in it....but this time without the belts :lol:

So yeah.....that's pretty much why i desire to be locked down properly. It ads a totally new dimension to the experience. And it can only be described as a roller coaster of different emotions.

But at least i got what i fantasized about. I got to experience what its like to be a true prisoner in my own bedroom :whip:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Sandman wrote:Since i started this thread i feel i have to contribute :D

I have tried sessions in the past where i either had a backup release or deliberately locked myself down in such a way that i could easily escape. I quickly discovered that this wasn't any fun at all since i would free myself as soon as i got bored. I like to imagine that my bedroom is a prison, and that i am the prisoner, but what good would a prison be if the inmate good just walk away whenever he felt like?

I always masturbate when I'm in restraints, but as soon as i ejaculate i immediately lose any desire to be in bondage and the sexual excitement quickly gets replaced with boredom. Every guy knows about this, its called the refractory period and its a hormonal thing that instantly kills all sexual desire and prevents us guys from achieving multiple orgasms.

So what would happen was that i would tie myself down with some poor quality homemade restraints, and then start masturbating, but as soon as i was done ejaculating i would suddenly be like "ehhhh......WTF am i doing...?" :shock:

And then zip up my pants and free myself from the restraints. I would then go and play games on my computer or watch TV.

In retrospect i wouldn't call this true self bondage, it was more like masturbation with seat belts.

So i decided to step up the game and switch to restraints that are so resilient that i wont be able to escape no matter how hard i try. At the same time i decided to ditch the backup release. This in order to deny myself the opportunity to leave the restraints as soon as i was done ejaculating.

My current equipment consists of a restraint bed with a full set of Segufix restraints. And i know for a fact that once i have placed my body inside the belts and locked the last lock, then there is no going back. I deliberately use all the belts to strap down my entire body, and i also tighten all the belts as much as i can. I also make sure every lock is locked properly. And on top of that, i use lockable leather cuffs around my wrists to effectively render my hands completely unusable. This to ensure that i wont stand a chance at escaping. I like to imagine that i am being "sentenced" to serve time in the restraint bed, and the verdict is final. There is no cheating! Now i can finally feel like a TRUE prisoner, and the sentence i have to serve suddenly becomes very real!

This means that the ONLY way for me to be released is to wait for the ice lock to melt, which can take over 10 hours!

So, if i change my mind during the session. Or for any reason decide to abort...well that's to bad! And if nature calls and i need to piss or even take a shit?! Then i have to use a diaper, its as simple as that. Even if a burglar breaks into my house, i will just have to wish him a pleasant day while he steals my stuff......

As mentioned, i fantasize about being a real prisoner, and that would also include having to deal with negative aspects like:

- The feeling of regret when i suddenly realize how stupid i was to lock myself down in the first place.
- The frustration of having to wait for 10 hours. And believe me, time goes sloooooooow when you are restrained
- The discomfort of having to lie flat on the bed, in the same position for several hours
- The sense of frustration when i realize that i could do something more productive, but instead i am forced to stay in this stupid bed.
- Extreme boredom
- A true and genuine desire for freedom
- Not being able to satisfy bodily needs....(I usually eat and drink a lot before each session, so in reality this is more about craving snacks)
- The humiliation of not being able to use the toilet. So if i need to pee or defecate, i will be forced to do my business in a diaper. This also forces me to spend the rest of the session wearing a dirty diaper.
- The feeling of not being in control over my own body.
- The feeling of being so close to freedom, but yet so far....I mean, there are no guards watching me, and the only thing i have to do to gain my freedom is to unfasten the belts that are holding me down. At first it seems like a trivial issue, but yet i am unable to do so. Thereby i have to remain in captivity.

And knowing that i cant escape for any reason turns the entire ordeal up to 11.

I can honestly say that I've had my best orgasms ever while strapped down. But what is even more exciting is what happens AFTER i ejaculate. As mentioned i always change my mind completely after ejaculating, and every tiny bit of lust fades within seconds. YES i am extremely envious of women who are capable of multiple orgasms, but for now i have to deal with the fact that i am "one and done". And the refractory period that follows completely eliminates my desire to be in restraints, but ironically this is also why self bondage is so tempting. Because the refractory period ads this element of punishment, and a feeling of ACTUAL boredom and frustration.

At this point i have 2 choices, the first is to accept my sentence and quietly serve my time in the restraint bed (usually 10 hours), or i can try to escape.

And my refractory periods always triggers this immense craving for freedom, and really motivates me to escape. And believe me, when i want to escape i try HARD!

What follows is what i call the "escape-phase". This is essentially me attempting every thinkable and unthinkable method of unfastening the belts, and then get the hell out of this damn restraint bed. At this phase i have a tremendous amount of restlessness and energy, and my mind is 10.000% focused on breaking free from the restraints.
I try everything from Macgyver-esque methods consisting of picking the locks or other sneaky methods like trying to carefully pull my limbs out. My brain is now working at haywire speed constantly coming up with new ideas on how to outsmart the restraints, but as soon as my creative ideas fail one by one, and i no progress is made i enter a mental state of desperation and agony. And at this point i am literally cursing at myself for being so F***ing stupid because i built this damn restraint bed in the first place.

Next, my frustration turns into anger and at this point I'm in a literal frenzy against the restraints, and i try to use brute force to tear the belts apart. I've also experienced rage and even panic attacks, and in the midst of my angry outbursts the entire bed was wobbling from side to side because of my frantic and violent behavior. Ironically, the Segufix restraints were designed for this exact scenario, their purpose is to be used on psychiatric patients who are having a temper tantrum and needs to be restrained in order to protect them from themselves... And right now you could argue that i fulfill this criteria, and that i actually need to be restrained for my own safety...
I am a big and strong person and i can muster a serious amount of physical force, but despite numerous hours of kicking, punching, pulling and even biting the restraints. I have never managed to loosen even a single belt or forcefully open a lock.

After several hours of intense fighting against the belts, i always capitulate. And due to shear exhaustion i just collapse entirely. I now enter the "acceptance-phase" and this is where i have to accept defeat. After all the struggling i am still lying here in this damn bed and completely unable to get out. My emotions at this stage can best be compared to when i was a little kid and my parents would send me to bed early for unruly behavior...Well, now the story repeats itself, but now i am an adult who is forced to stay in bed.

What happens next is that i have no choice but to wait for the icelock to melt and release me. As mentioned it takes roughly 10 hours. Sometimes a manage to fall asleep and kill a few hours, but mostly its just a waiting game.

Its usually late in the evening or even the middle of the night when the icelock finally opens, and granting me my desired freedom.
The icelock is connected to my wrist, and when it finally melts i feel the tension on my wrist restraint disappear instantly. i feel soooooo relieved. I can then grab the key and unlock myself from the restraint bed. The restraint bed itself is actually really soft, but lying in the exact same position for 10 hours is really strenuous so i'm usually a bit dizzy and tired. My joints and muscles are also a bit stiff, and a need a few minutes just to catch my breath. My diaper is usually quite soggy, so i always go straight to the bathroom to clean myself and get a diaper change.

If I'm really tired and need to sleep, my restraint bed also functions as a regular bed. So i just go back to the same bed that kept me as its prisoner, and fall asleep in it....but this time without the belts :lol:

So yeah.....that's pretty much why i desire to be locked down properly. It ads a totally new dimension to the experience. And it can only be described as a roller coaster of different emotions.

But at least i got what i fantasized about. I got to experience what its like to be a true prisoner in my own bedroom :whip:

this is what i crave sometimes, although more often than not, i just want to "feel" restrained, get my orgasm and then get myself free. its been a while since i have locked myself in inescapable self bondage like this for more than an hour or so, but you nailed EXACTLY what goes through my thoughts in about a 2-3 hour session of inescapable self bondage! when i so that, its usually with just locking leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles attached to chains on my bed and my timed lock is a kitchen safe. the thing is, even with it being completely inescapable until the time runs out, i still crave having someone controlling the scene and being at the complete mercy of another person using me as their plaything.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Sandman wrote:you nailed EXACTLY what goes through my thoughts in about a 2-3 hour session of inescapable self bondage! when i so that, its usually with just locking leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles attached to chains on my bed and my timed lock is a kitchen safe. the thing is, even with it being completely inescapable until the time runs out, i still crave having someone controlling the scene and being at the complete mercy of another person
The feeling of utter helplessness when bound and gagged inescapably is truly fantastic, and the hopeless struggles to try to outwit the fiendish bondage, YOU CREATED, makes it more intense.

If you do find someone to help with your bondage and fantasies, I would caution you that you really need to trust that other person 100%, complete helplessness means being totally at the mercy of that other person, so it could become a nightmare.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

JIMDINI wrote:
Sandman wrote:
The feeling of utter helplessness when bound and gagged inescapably is truly fantastic, and the hopeless struggles to try to outwit the fiendish bondage, YOU CREATED, makes it more intense.
That's right. Its a very special kind of humiliation when you end up as a prisoner of your own contraption. I built the restraint bed myself, and knows where every screw and bolt is located. And when i was lying there bound and helpless, i was so desperate i literally made plans on how to use my nails and tear up the mattress i was lying on, and then dismantle the bed itself in order to break free. I know that would be impossible though, but that's the kind of thoughts you get inside your head when you are desperate and crave for freedom :)

I also thought about using my teeth and bite trough the belts, but as i have learned the hard way, they are industrial grade medical restraints that were intentionally made for restraining people with extreme aggression. So you can fight against the belts all you want, you're only getting yourself exhausted. On one occasion i even experienced a full blown panic attack while i was restrained and i tightened my muscles against the belts so hard it was painful....but to no avail, they would not budge a single inch.

My main focus had been on getting my hands loose by pulling them out of their respective leather cuffs, but now both of my arm were in extreme pain. I had stretched the belts so hard that i had several skin marks on around my wrists, but also on several other locations throughout my body.

Imagine lying on a bed with belts subduing your entire body, so you don't even have an inch of movement. It was like i desperately wanted to abort the session and leave the restraint bed, but the belts were saying "LOL No! :mrgreen: ". At that point i just wanted to scream in misery.

After a few hours i did manage to calm down, by that i mean i had no strength left in my body, and couldn't fight any longer. It turns out that experiencing anger and panic attacks drains a tremendous amount of physical and mental energy. And after several hours of intense fighting against the restraints i was so exhausted that i nearly passed out. Despite being in this awful mental state, at least the the panic attack was over.

This may sound really counterintuitive, but even though the restraints caused me to panic, i also like to imagine that the restraints actually managed to keep me safe and even calm me down....Or you could say that i didn't really have any choice in the matter. As mentioned in my previous post, medical restraints are being used in psychiatric hospitals to lock down patients with severe temper tantrums in order to prevent them from endangering themselves or others. And i honestly believe that my behavior at that time was so utmost extreme, that i actually could hurt myself or my surroundings pretty bad had i not been safely restrained. And that's why i also consider the restraints to have a benevolent form, ie. when my mind tilts over completely and i can no longer control myself, it actually feels good to know that no matter what happens, the restraint bed is probably the safest place i could be. And the belts make sure that i cant mess anything up.

I've also heard stories about psychiatric patients who actually feels safe and calm while restrained because it gives their mind a "anchoring point", and it allows them to focus on the "here and now-situation" instead of all the chaos that's plaguing their minds.

And i agree....Or at least got a little bit of insight in what being a psychiatric patient must feel like. I mean if you can train yourself to get over the initial fear, you can experience some sort of peace and tranquility. If you stop struggling against the belts, and instead focus on finding a comfy position (which i admit is difficult), being fixated to the bed can actually be compared to a kind of meditation.
Its a mental state where you truly stop giving a fuck about the rest of the world, and you can instead focus on the "here and now".

Arrgh...another long post, i really need to learn how to writer shorter posts.....
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sandman wrote:Arrgh...another long post, i really need to learn how to writer shorter posts.....
But already a bit shorter than the previous post. So you are already learning. :)
Otherwise I would have ordered you to spend 11 hours in your lovely bed and consider how you can shorten your stories. :whip: :gag: :twisted:
That is not necessary now because you have corrected yourself and because I have enjoyed reading them.. :love:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

[
Sandman wrote:Arrgh...another long post, i really need to learn how to writer shorter posts.....
You're doing fine. 1688 words to the 1st story, 708 to the 2nd. It doesn't feel like homework on my end, maybe it does on yours?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Thanks for the thoughtful writeup Sandman, interesting reads. I don't think I could cope with the boredom. Or I should say, I don't want to cope with the boredom. Eleven hours, I couldn't even imagine.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

lj wrote:I used to occasionally visit a friend for a kink session - he and his partner had a fully-equipped bondage "dungeon" with a steel-framed bed and any amount of restraints.

Which explains how I ended up spreadeagled with chains to locked cuffs, plus additional chains around my waist, plus a sensory deprivation hood, also chained down to the bed. Not going anywhere fast!

At which point I hear him, faintly through the hood, telling me they were both off out for the rest of the day and to not go anywhere while they were gone. Then silence fell apart from very distant noises of traffic through the open window.

You quickly lose track of time with no vision and minimal sound, and the mind starts spinning around unwelcome and scary thoughts like "what happens if they have an accident?"

After what was actually about an hour but felt like several more, my captor returned and released the hood, fitted a ball-gag and clover clamps, and explained that they had not in fact left at all, and had checked on me several times, but thought I would appreciate the gag and clamps to round off the session, and went back to watch the TV in another room for half an hour!
So nice to have kinky friends.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sandman wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:
Sandman wrote:
And i agree....Or at least got a little bit of insight in what being a psychiatric patient must feel like. I mean if you can train yourself to get over the initial fear, you can experience some sort of peace and tranquility. If you stop struggling against the belts, and instead focus on finding a comfy position (which i admit is difficult), being fixated to the bed can actually be compared to a kind of meditation.
Its a mental state where you truly stop giving a fuck about the rest of the world, and you can instead focus on the "here and now".
Bondage meditation, I use meditation to help relax and calm my mind which is usually running at warp speed. At first, I found it impossible to relax and stay still, I would always be looking about for something to fiddle about with. So I took to using bondage as a way to stop myself (and add fun) from physical distraction. Then the boredom hit me and my mind would turn to escape but eventually, I managed to train my mind to slow down, I've yet to achieve the ability to switch off totally. I'm referring to a time period of about an hour, I very much doubt I could achieve ten hours, I'd go out of my mind if boredom took over.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Yes, I usually go for inescapable. I don't always achieve it, but then I will modify the setup for next time, make it more secure.

I do, however, often have multiple release mechanisms. My most common way of locking myself in place uses a very strong electromagnet, which is on TWO timers. I sometimes use that as the secondary release, with another release mechanism as the primary. Often, I will have my cell phone handy so I could call 911 if absolutely necessary (hasn't been required yet . . .).

R. Mc.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

rmcingle wrote:Yes, I usually go for inescapable. I don't always achieve it, but then I will modify the setup for next time, make it more secure.

I do, however, often have multiple release mechanisms. My most common way of locking myself in place uses a very strong electromagnet, which is on TWO timers. I sometimes use that as the secondary release, with another release mechanism as the primary. Often, I will have my cell phone handy so I could call 911 if absolutely necessary (hasn't been required yet . . .).

R. Mc.
If I do Inescapable, I normally only have the primary release, (with my keys either attached to a collar or dangling from my neck out of my reach), so calling 999(911) or going outside in public are my emergency options.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:25, edited 1 time in total.
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

My last truly trapped experience I used a spandex sleep sac (no internal sleeves), padded leather sensory deprivation hood, nipple clamps, ankles locked together in steel shackles closed tightly over ballet boots.
I had been locked in my B.A.W chastity cage for about a month (still am) so I placed a vibrating ring on over the base ring for the cage, feels really good, then zipped up the sac to the collar of the hood.
I had left one shackle for my wrist open hanging from the closed cuff on the other and while I was standing next to the bed I dropped the key on a small ring into the bottom of the sac.
Flopping backwards onto the bed I twisted and rolled near the center before locking the other cuff on my wrist behind my back.
I used the steel shackles with 3 links of chain permanently mounted between them because there is no chance of them closing any further and gave me some flexibility.
After relaxing in the sac for a while I started to try and get the keys up to my hands.
The more I tried the more intensely I felt the frustration and the fear I had really screwed up, an extra set of keys were on table next to me and my (plan) had been to tear the spandex if needed.
I wrestled and twisted inside the bag unable to feel the keys with my booted feet up to my knees, sweating profusely making my skin slippery, and since my keyholder would not return for at least 36 hours I really wanted to not be stuck for that long.
Each time I got the keys up to my thighs and tried to reach them they would slip between my legs and I would have to start over again. Rolling over only seemed to make the keys run away from my hands so I would stand letting the keys fall to my feet then flop backwards rolling and twisting until the keys lay on the backs of my legs again.
I was breathing through two small holes in the hood feeling the liner pressing on my face when I inhaled seemingly getting tighter the more I struggled exciting me more, I couldn't see anything and was partially deaf and the vertical strap holding my mouth shut along with the collar felt like they had been tightened severely making me stop multiple times and calm myself.
When I finally retrieved my key and ring unlocking myself and opening the sac I removed the hood seeing I had been bound and gagged for almost seven hours!
I was exhausted and thrilled it had really been a fun experience, I had kept telling myself "The keys are right here, they can't go anywhere and sooner or later they will end up in my hands."
Other than a lot of dribbling I wasn't able to orgasm, I ended up reapplying the hood, looser, and zipped myself back into the bag and going to sleep.
My wrists were not cuffed but waking up hooded, shackled in ballet boots and zipped inside a tight sleep sac was fantastic and I can't wait to do it again.
My wrists, ankles and oddly my legs (from the ballet boots) were sore the next day but other than that no ill affects.
Mikel