Anyone else into truly unescapable selfbondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Sandman

Anyone else into truly unescapable selfbondage?

Post by Sandman »

When you are doing selfbondage, do you do it without any emergency release AND using restraints that are so secure that you know for a fact that no matter what happens you wont be able to escape early?

Essentially creating a scenario that no matter what happens after you lock the final lock, you will be a the total mercy of the restraints and completely unable to escape prematurely

Whats it like? tell us about it :D
SBadiction

Re: Anyone else into truly unescapable selfbondage?

Post by SBadiction »

To me this is the purest form of self bondage and I do do it on occasions. I have different levels of self bondage, using clips instead of padlocks gives all the sensations of struggling but being able to get out whenever you like. The next one is to use padlocks but have the keys available but some distance away so you have to hobble to get them, made more interesting if you put them outside and it starts to rain or it’s cold, it adds to the sensations.
Then there is the full experience of committing yourself completely to the locks and your release mechanism which you should always test, test, test and then test again. Ice is probably the safest, it will always melt. The longest I’ve ever done with this was around three hours in a tight chair tie with wrists locked behind my back waiting for ice to melt and drop the keys where I could reach them. It was an amazing experience, you never know how long it will take the ice to melt and I didn’t think it would take that long. I was watching a slide show of HOT, HOT images on my laptop and getting more and more frustrated and rock hard and I couldn’t do anything about it! When I did finally get out the orgasm I achieved was one of the best and seemed to go on forever.
The best sensation in this type of bondage is when you get to that last lock and you’re thinking shall I or shan’t I? When the final click occurs and you’re committed it can induce a massive erection and a sensation that is amazing.
With anything like this approach it very, very cautiously and only do it if you’re absolutely sure you’ve covered all the bases. As always play safe.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

That is the goal for me as well, but I have always managed to get my self out prematurely (even if it was my melting the ice quicker). But it's better to err on the side of caution especially if there is no backup person to release you. And that is not even considering an emergency (numbness, fire etcetera).

Do you mean unescapable and unable to move or unescapable but able to walk out of the house (e.g. a pair of handcuffs alows you to get help, however embarassing).
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:22, edited 1 time in total.
austex-techie

Post by austex-techie »

I do, in a sense. I wear a BehindBarz chastity belt about 95% of the time. I do not keep the keys on me when I am out & about, so there's no release away from home. And I may be close to finding a keyholder again, so fingers crossed, I may be upping that 95% to real 24/7 again in the near future.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:23, edited 1 time in total.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

BoundInKasugai wrote:
Do you mean unescapable and unable to move or unescapable but able to walk out of the house (e.g. a pair of handcuffs alows you to get help, however embarassing).
I mean unescapable as in that you are totally helpless, and no matter how hard you struggle there is absolutely no chance of escaping. In practice this means that you use restraints that are so secure that you can neither unlock them or otherwise leave from whereever you are being held captive.
I you are able to walk around in your house, then i wouldnt consider that unescapable because you can always just walk outside and call for help.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I have done this on occasion as I have a friend who, after having rescued me from an accidental lock in, would on their way home from work on Fridays drop in an release me.

I stripped down to leather briefs, strapped a large ballgag in place then straps at knees and ankles binding my legs together. Now the final step locking my wrists together behind my back with Irish eight cuffs. :!: :gag:
That was it totally bound, no escape possible until my human back up arrived as arranged in about twenty minutes. You would not believe the adrenaline rush as the cuffs clicked shut :!: . Followed by a 'Oh my what have I done! Suppose something happens to my back up.' moment, another adrenaline rush! Heart drops back to normal and I look at the clock still almost twenty minutes before any hope of being released. Every sound from outside seemed amplified. Happily struggling against my bonds I stopped every time I heard a car to look at the clock, time seemed to crawl by. Twenty five minutes seemed like two hours! :D
When my back up arrived they examined the Irish eights and asked where the key for the cuffs were, I had to get them to ungag me before they understood it was on the door handle behind them. Finally the Irish eights came off. I found these very restricting although quite comfortable, but there is no way I can free myself from them locked behind my back, they are only viable with a human jailer. 8)
This was fun but I think I will wait a while before doing any more escape proof self bondage. ;)
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Sandman wrote:I you are able to walk around in your house, then I wouldn't consider that unescapable because you can always just walk outside and call for help.

I have been in totally inescapable self bondage and it is both stimulating, frightening, also painful. When I was in my early twenties I managed to bind myself inescapably into almost total immobility. It was absolute torture! I would not recommend it!

First I locked a waist chain tightly around my waist leaving a 12-inch length of chain running from the middle of my back then I chained my ankles together. Next I fitted my insert gag fastening all four of the in line press-studs, I could barely make a sound. I put on my posture collar, forcing my head up and making the gag even tighter. I taped the cuff key to the back of my left hand, so I could reach it when I wanted to escape, and padlocked the chain from my ankles to the waist chain. I had a short chain and two small padlocks left. There was a solid door handle on the wardrobe at a convenient height so I used the D ring on the front of the posture collar passing the chain through the door handle I secured the ends together with one of the padlocks. I was now securely attached to the wardrobe and effectively immobilized (How effectively I did not yet realize). I snapped one of the cuffs securely on my left wrist and as I was securing the second cuff around my right wrist, I could just reach the single link of the cuffs and the joining chain, I attached the cuffs to the chain from my ankles with the last padlock. My bondage complete, I was hogtied and gagged, propped up vertically on my knees, locked by my neck to the door of a sturdy wooden wardrobe. With my cuffs locked to the joining chain from the waist chain to my ankles, my arms could not move, the short chain kept my ankles so close to my butt that I couldn't move my legs, and the posture collar and gag meant I could not even turn my head. I had very efficiently immobilised myself in very strict bondage.
After about fifteen minutes in this position was really uncomfortable, and I decided to release myself, freeing the key from my hand I tried to get it into the keyhole of my left cuff, but I could not get any joy, and as I changed my grip, the key fell on to the floor out of reach. I froze in shock, and then panicked, frantically trying to get loose! Of course all I did was to discover that I had secured myself so well I could barely move! As I calmed down it dawned on me I was inescapably bound, by my own hand! I was frightened, and excited, at the same time! Well I had always wondered what it would be like to be truly helpless!
Not as much fun as I had fantasized though, I was soon in real agony, my wrists hurt, my ankles hurt, my knees ached, my stomach felt as if I was being cut in half,, and my lips had gone numb. Chained to the wardrobe I could only stare at the shadows slowly marking time passing. The only things I could move were my hands and feet, even these got numb after a while. Every time I heard faint sounds outside, my spirits would rise, as I tried to make enough noise through my gag and nose try to attract attention. Although I knew I would be embarrassed if a stranger came to help me, it was also very arousing, and I prayed someone would find me, I knew I was trapped immobile until somebody did. When no help came I would slump back into pain and boredom, hating myself for getting in this situation. While it was exciting knowing I was truly helpless, it was also very scary and frustrating knowing that I could not escape without help!
I began to realise I would probably remain bound and suffering until someone returned home, and my spirits plummeted. By now I was covered in sweat, and because of the tight gag, drool was running down my chest and legs. To add to my misery I was having to take short breaths and my throat was feeling dry and my arms and legs were numb! I was beginning to worry that I might die like this! I was telling myself, if I ever got free, I would never do bondage again. Many hours later my mother came home, at first her reaction on finding me chained up, was to leave me to 'muck about', but after a while she realised I had bound myself so securely that I could not free myself, and while giving me a lecture on safety, released me!
Even though I was in good physical shape, I could barely move once I was free, and the returning circulation was additional torture. My knees ached all night, my neck was stiff and my wrists ankles and waist were sore and marked for several days afterwards.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

gofc

Post by gofc »

I've stepped up in restraining myself for real ever after I got a timer padlock, but I'm still too scared to go for truly unescapable and always have some sort of emergency escape method. I'd love to feel the thrill of being completely locked and unable to escape until the timer releases me, but I can't quite trust a single piece of equipment that much. I'm trying to talk myself into buying a second one and using it as a backup for the other, so that I can always be certain at least one of them will work, but that doesn't prevent the risk of an actual emergency (a fire or whatever...), so I guess even with two timer padlocks I'd probably only go without an emergency release for very short sessions.

I'm also brainstorming ways of making the emergency option have a higher cost of use to make sure I'll *only* use it during an actual emergency, and not just to escape prematurely. Right now it's simply some scissors within my reach I can use to cut the ropes, and since I don't want to destroy them and have to replace them it kinda works, but knowing I can always escape with little consequence does take away from the feeling of helplessness. Specially now that I'm also adding estim with public XToys sessions anyone can control to my bondage sessions. The temptation to use the release when I'm at the receiving end of the harsh treatment of some sadistic controller is just too high, and knowing I can end it whenever I want reduces the feeling that I'm truly at their mercy.

My hope is that if I can come up with some sort of deterrent (have it be more destructive, or cause a big mess I'd need to clean up or something), the feeling of being truly bound would become that much more intense, but still be within my risk limits.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gofc wrote:My hope is that if I can come up with some sort of deterrent (have it be more destructive, or cause a big mess I'd need to clean up or something), the feeling of being truly bound would become that much more intense, but still be within my risk limits.
You can make it so that if you pull the scissors towards you, with the same rope your wallet with money and identity papers ends up in a bucket of paint.
Simply attach a thin wire to the rope of the scissors at an unreachable distance. This thin wire runs through a small ring above the paint bucket and on the other end is securely fastened to your wallet.
If you pull the scissors towards you, the thread will break and the wallet will fall into the bucket.

In case of emergency, at least you'll stay alive. If you put enough money in your wallet I doubt that you will just risk the misery of applying for identity papers again and losing money to free yourself early.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lotharjulz wrote:Oh wow!!! That does sound terrifying! I haven't even come close to that thankfully.
Yes, it was quite a brutal lesson :!: . Since that, I have very rarely been totally immobilised by my bondage, and when doing SB arrange multiple back up releases, (did once forget viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13057&hilit=sweat+soaked :roll: ) as well as the last resort of making my way outside to look for help :oops: .
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I have been giving some thought to your initial question ...
Sandman wrote:When you are doing selfbondage, do you do it without any emergency release AND using restraints that are so secure that you know for a fact that no matter what happens you wont be able to escape early?

Essentially creating a scenario that no matter what happens after you lock the final lock, you will be a the total mercy of the restraints and completely unable to escape prematurely
... and the answer would be yes,(on the occasions when my friend was available to release me) I have secured myself in totally inescapable self bondage, and I enjoyed the total helplessness (and yes fear) that came with these sessions. The initial adrenaline rush as the last lock clicks shut, followed shortly afterward by fear as you realise that you are helpless, bound and gagged by your own hand. You try to think of any escape method you overlooked before you clicked that last lock shut. Struggling against bonds you know you cannot get out of, heightens your frustration and makes you realise you have probably been very foolish. You start to worry a stranger could find you, and how humiliating and/or dangerous that could be. Not knowing when help will arrive only increases your feeling of helplessness.
Sandman wrote:Whats it like? tell us about it
I know I gave some examples of my bondages but I don't think I answered this part.

I suppose (technically) I did have an emergency release available, although I could not escape without third party help, in a dire emergency I could go outside into public, with all the humiliation and ridicule that would involve.