What is currently the best time-lock on the market?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Sandman

What is currently the best time-lock on the market?

Post by Sandman »

I would like to buy a new timer to use as a release method. What would you consider the best alternative on the market right now?

I am currently using ice locks, and they are decent enough. The only downside is that its hard to estimate precisely how long the last before relase, are there some alternatives out there that are secure, reliable and easy to use?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: What is currently the best time-lock on the market?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Besides the popular Kitchen safe, or "K Safe", here are a few threads to help :
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13918&p=106621&hil ... ck#p106500
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14038&hilit=timer+padlock
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13393&hilit=timer+padlock
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12047&hilit=timer+padlock
There are some DIY high tech options that use magnets available now, some still in Development. The biggest safety rule for using an electromagnet as a key release is to add a ballast weight to the key, as residual magnetism usually remains from coil oscillation collapses, anyway, just make sure sure it is heavier than just a key alone.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Just yesterday I used my timer padlock from viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13393: I'm very happy with it.
While stimulated into chastity using DG lab my hands were handcuffed to a rope at the top of my bed. The key to the handcuffs was tied to my right handcuff with a string, but was unusable because the padlock connected the key to the chain between the handcuffs.
In an emergency I could just press H and M for 10 seconds and I was able to safely exit the house.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »