Anyone try Sheertex tights?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
vm1971

Anyone try Sheertex tights?

Post by vm1971 »

People have been raving about these supposedly indestructible pantyhose. The reviews have been fairly unanimous. I like the idea of pantyhose you can't rip with your bare hands, especially if they reconfigured it into a pantyhose encasement sack.

$80 USD seems very steep though.

Anyone want to share first hand experience?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Anyone try Sheertex tights?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Not a big fan of nylons, but imagine the self bondage uses indestructible stockings. The ice release for example.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

vm1971 wrote:$80 USD seems very steep though.
Just think about how many ordinary pantyhose you'll go through before wearing out the $80 pair. :idea:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Not a big fan of nylons, but imagine the self bondage uses indestructible stockings. The ice release for example.
I especially like the idea of indestructible pantyhose encasement.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

bound_jenny wrote:
vm1971 wrote:$80 USD seems very steep though.
Just think about how many ordinary pantyhose you'll go through before wearing out the $80 pair. :idea:

Jenny.
I wonder if they stress-tested them against bondage and not just ordinary use...
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I bought some cheap-ish tights of different types from Aliexpress and some of them are actually amazingly good. I bought the open and closed crotch versions of these (same brand, but not from that particular store, I can't find the open crotch ones from the brand LangSha any more but there's others that look exactly the same if you search for "120D open crotch pantyhose".). They're very wear resistant and I've had little problems with snagging and laddering like I have with the normal cheapo pantyhose. To the point that when I ripped a hole at a big toe I actually darned it (or attempted to anyway, it's not pretty but I can now still use them). I bought 2 pairs initially and ordered another 4 when I order stuff the next time after because I liked them so much. I'm still wearing the first one and the rest are still in their packaging. Guess I'm set for a long time... (But then again I have literally a whole crate full of leg wear so I'm pretty sure I'll have things to wear for years to come).

I would definitely never spend $80 on a single pair of tights. I am not sure I've even spend that much on all my leg fashion in total, even including some very fancy seamed stockings
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

vm1971 wrote:I wonder if they stress-tested them against bondage and not just ordinary use...
I have some of that rough, scratchy yellow rope. That will kill any pair of tights or pantyhose in two nanoseconds flat.

Heck, your hosiery will ladder just looking at the rope. :shock:

(also good for tying Christmas trees to the roof of the car :idea: :mrgreen: )

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!