Anyone ever been discovered in public?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Lotharjulz

Re: Anyone ever been discovered in public?

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lotharjulz wrote:Took most of the night thinking and experimenting but finally was able to put a hacksaw into my bench vise with my mouth to place and painstakingly spinning the handle. Was able to move up and down against my back to get the strap holding my arms cut and then began the shorter process of cutting one of my sleeves to get a hand exposed, etc.
Scratch one Straitjacket.
Lotharjulz wrote:I guess I have hardly ever done any SB blindfolded or gagged (gags aren't really my thing as I usually get some sort of TMJ if worn too long).
Blindfolding is something I rarely do (unless I know I have a Human back up available), fortunately on this occasion I wanted to watch TV, so went for the hood with pinhole eyes. Because the show I wanted to watch ran for over an hour and a half, I would not have liked to be gagged, even without a hood.
Lotharjulz wrote:As far as police goes, here in my us county, body cam footage can be requested with a FOIA request and all it would take is a nosy neighbor to try and see what was going on at my house at 2am and for that to be on TikTok.
We moan a lot about the FOIA in this country, but it does stop personal Data (like Police body cam footage) being released to 3rd Parties, (even Insurers, Law enforcement, etc, have to go through need to know checks.), So that is not a worry for me.

Apart from the worry of being caught, did you enjoy your Straitjacket Escapology?
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Lotharjulz wrote:There was a time where I tried a straight jacket solo and had a string attached to the zipper in the back. Stepping into the partially assembled jacket and using a knob on a dresser to hook the loop on the string I was able to crouch down and zip up the jacket. Was a lot of fun and when I was done hooked the string on a lower knob and stood up. The zipper tab broke off in the process leaving me completely stuck.
I too learned the hard way that zippers and self-bondage are bad chemistry. I got into an almost identical predicament, in pretty much exactly the same way. The jacket was a cheap denim thing, with a buckling arm strap, buckling crotch straps, side loops, and a the zipper in front to get in and out.

I'd done up the crotch straps and wrapped the sleeves around the back (through the side loops), with the arm strap buckle in front. I zipped it up just above the arm strap, then worked my arms into the sleeves folded behind. Once seated, I looped the wire loop I'd put through the sipper pull over a door knob, and worked it up.

When I came to get out, the zipper jammed in the tee shirt I was wearing under it. It took me a while to establish that there was just no way it was going to budge, so I was pretty stuck.

Eventually I managed to rip a seam open by hooking it on the door knob, and worked my way out of it - I don't fully recall how (it was a long time ago). Fortunately, it was just the stitching of the jacket that gave way, and I was able to fully repair it.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

ruru67 wrote:I too learned the hard way that zippers and self-bondage are bad chemistry. I got into an almost identical predicament, in pretty much exactly the same way. The jacket was a cheap denim thing, with a buckling arm strap, buckling crotch straps, side loops, and a the zipper in front to get in and out.

I'd done up the crotch straps and wrapped the sleeves around the back (through the side loops), with the arm strap buckle in front. I zipped it up just above the arm strap, then worked my arms into the sleeves folded behind. Once seated, I looped the wire loop I'd put through the sipper pull over a door knob, and worked it up.

When I came to get out, the zipper jammed in the tee shirt I was wearing under it. It took me a while to establish that there was just no way it was going to budge, so I was pretty stuck.

Eventually I managed to rip a seam open by hooking it on the door knob, and worked my way out of it - I don't fully recall how (it was a long time ago). Fortunately, it was just the stitching of the jacket that gave way, and I was able to fully repair it.
Lotharjulz wrote: I guess I have hardly ever done any SB blindfolded or gagged (gags aren't really my thing as I usually get some sort of TMJ if worn too long).
Yes, it is easier to get in than out, and Straitjackets and gags don't mix well for SB .(viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10528&hilit=straitjacket )
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

When I was younger and more reckless, I did some selfbondage at an industrial complex. I thought it would be fun to have to hobble across the parking lot in the middle of the night to get free. I left the keys for the padlock on my ankle cuffs and knife for my ropes in some bushes then went across the parking lot into another stretch of bushes.

5" black stiletto heels (it's more daunting that you'd think because I'm a size 7.5 mens/8.5 womens so they're very steep), nude pantyhose, long sleeve black minidress. Ankles cuffed and secured with shoelocks and 6" chain connecting them, knees tied together, thighs tied together. I had a chest harness, waist ropes and my hands were tied behind my back, palms facing. I was silenced with a ballgag and duct tape over top. I couldn't do this with a blindfold but I could at least impair my vision a little with a double black pantyhose hood.

After finishing securing myself, I looked at the fairly well-lit parking lot, the roughly 300' I'd have to traverse, and had a minor freak out because this was a lot more risky in real life than it was when I thought this up. There was no way I was going directly across which meant mostly following the walkway that circled the entire complex. It was going to be more than double the distance but also less risky. The walkway was also well-lit but it would be a lot harder to see me from a distance and I'd have the option of hobbling into the bushes to hide.

As I hobbled along, I realized that my heels and dangling chain were making a lot of noise against the cement walkway. It sounded really loud to me at least but was probably only audible if someone was reasonably close. So, wanting to reduce the risk even more, I hobbled more gingerly to avoid making noise. The journey took over 2 hours as I had to rest a number of times as my feet were killing me and I didn't want the discomfort and fatigue to cause me to fall. In any case, I made it there, freed myself, changed back into regular clothes and as I was about to put my pants on, I heard someone come around the corner, I looked up and it was a security guard who asked what was going on. I replied with something along the lines of "Just changing", got my pants on, put my hood up then started walking away without looking back. Thankfully the guard didn't follow. I'm sure they were confused by the cut ropes and used duct tape I left behind.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Close call that one vm1971. Ambition can often out weight ability.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I have Neve been discovered thank god! But I had a complete panic and melt down when I was playing by myself at home and there was a knock on my front door.
I completely forgot I had a delivery coming that day and they kept knocking which made me panic more and more. That was one of those times I decided to stop playing and I actually threw away a lot of my toys.

Lisa
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lotharjulz wrote:Vm1971 that was indeed quite close! I wonder if they had cctv of that as well
Or perhaps the guard wasted hours looking for the bound 'female' on the cctv.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:...I had a complete panic and melt down when I was playing by myself at home and there was a knock on my front door.
I completely forgot I had a delivery coming that day and they kept knocking which made me panic more and more.
Lisa
You lie there struggling and suddenly "KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK" (my door is metal so it's really loud). :shock:

You lie still, frozen, heart pumping so hard you think it will come out of your chest, thoughts racing at warp nine, breath accelerating... :shock: :shock: :shock:

You wait until the insistent knocking goes away. Then you remember that Amazon or whoever was delivering a parcel... :facepalm:

Can't beat that rush, right? :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:That was one of those times I decided to stop playing and I actually threw away a lot of my toys.
Sounds like an expensive memory lapse :shock:

Silly girl I hope you punished yourself for just not locking them away.
Attachments
I found your toybox..jpg
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:...I had a complete panic and melt down when I was playing by myself at home and there was a knock on my front door.
I completely forgot I had a delivery coming that day and they kept knocking which made me panic more and more.
Lisa
You lie there struggling and suddenly "KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK" (my door is metal so it's really loud). :shock:

You lie still, frozen, heart pumping so hard you think it will come out of your chest, thoughts racing at warp nine, breath accelerating... :shock: :shock: :shock:

You wait until the insistent knocking goes away. Then you remember that Amazon or whoever was delivering a parcel... :facepalm:

Can't beat that rush, right? :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Oh god I never want that kind of rush again Jenny. My heart was racing. Because I panicked I struggled more and that made me hot and sweaty and just so much worse.
The really silly part though, well there are a few actually :oops: The delivery driver could not get into my house and find me. Also as much as I love playing bondage I never tie myself up so that I cannot get free. I always make sure I can escape easily.
My playful times are more about enjoying the fantasy I have and feeling lost in the moment not actually having to really struggle, well not too much anyway. I still need to feel tied up. But I suppose when we have those little embarrassing moments we don't really think that clearly do we? :facepalm:
At the time I was having this fantasy about being kidnapped. Now that is something I NEVER fantasies about but for some reason I had this thought when I was in the attic of my house one day looking through some boxes and throwing some old things away or giving them to charity. So I dressed up and put on makeup, heels, stockings, made my hair really lovely all with the intention of squirming around on the dirty floor of my attic. Again something I discovered about myself as I am normally a clean freak LOL. I do like wet and always wanted to try splosh though :oops: I think I have a alter side to my clean side which is dirty :rofl:

So when he knocking happened I was all dressed up and trussed up and gagged with a naughty toy while squirming around on the dirty floor getting all mucky. When I finally got free and got out of the attic and looked at myself in my bathroom mirror I saw the mess I was in. At first I smiled and felt silly but happy with how I looked and how naughty I felt. My makeup was a mess my hair was a mess. Then I noticed a spiders web in my hair and I screamed! I was trying to get it out of my hair without actually touching it because yuck!
So that made me look even more of a mess. I got undressed got into my shower which was cold at first making me jump again. Then I just stood there and cried. I felt so pathetic, what on earth was I doing? That was when I decided to throw things away and as usual after they were gone I regretted it :facepalm:

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote: I do like wet and always wanted to try splosh though :oops: I think I have a alter side to my clean side which is dirty :rofl:
Wet and sploshing is great fun, I and we have messed about with it for years, the biggest problem is getting cheap stuff to splosh with. It also gives you a good excuse to get the maid's uniform on for cleaning up afterward. I think I got my liking for it from when I was a kid watching kid's TV where people got slimed, sloshed, or dunked with goo. Then there were the classic old films that would end in a massive custard pie fight, I've always wanted to be in one of those.
Lisahs3 wrote:Then I just stood there and cried. I felt so pathetic, what on earth was I doing? That was when I decided to throw things away and as usual, after they were gone I regretted it :facepalm: Lisa
Hey, you really don't want to feel about enjoying these things. There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking it. More people do than you could imagine. Your feelings of guilt only come from how society has conditioned you to behave like a "normal" person. Religion, the moral police and stuck up, self-opinionated arseholes that are given a public platform all plant these stupid ideas of what is "normal" into our brains as we grow up when we are susceptible and have no knowledge or experience to combat them and it is hard to override that even as an adult with a more open outlook on life. But of course, all this conditioning to be normal is total bollocks, there is no normal. Everyone is different and likes different things and whatever you like is your business, As long as you are not hurting someone, unless they want you too :D , then the moral guilt police both inside your head and out in the wider world can go F**K themselves. (sorry about the swearing, it's just I hate when the moral police guilty someone into being unhappy :x :x :x :x).
Lisa, you should feel free to enjoy doing what you want to do with no remorse, guilt, or judgment from yourself or others.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »