Options for extended nipple stimulation?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
hasardo

Options for extended nipple stimulation?

Post by hasardo »

Hey folks...

I'm a big fan of nipple clamps during my scenes, however I've only ever used them during short sessions simply due to the dangers related with long-term blood flow restriction.

So, I was hoping to get some ideas from the forum on how to incorporate extended nipple stimulation into a scene. When I say extended, I mean several hours worth, possibly all day...
Nipple clamps are out, so what other options do we have?

At the moment I'm thinking the best option might be those little nipple suckers/syringes you can get, typically sold for people with inverted nipples. I've seem them used where you stick a small band on it, squeeze the bulb a few times, roll the band down onto the nipple, and there you go.
Having never used these before I have a few questions hopefully someone with experience might be able to answer.
1. How secure are these? Will they stay in place for a few hours, or do they come off fairly easily?
2. Are they too secure? As in will they be too restrictive, effectively posing the same issue as nipple clamps?

I've considered sand paper, deep heat etc, but that's not really the feeling I'm after. I guess it's the pinching effect that I'm looking for.

Looking forward to hearing people's ideas. Thanks in advance.
kinbaku

Re: Options for extended nipple stimulation?

Post by kinbaku »

I've never tried the nipple suckers/syringes, but other things you might want to try as well: clothepegs, paper clamps that hold a whole bundle of paper together (working with a spring), clamps with weights for holding down tablecloths when it's blowing outside, clamps for hanging curtains, ...

I once used clothepins for a little longer than the usual 15 minutes: Advanced nipple dare. I was very surprised that such a simple clothespin could already cause such a sensation.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Okay, first things first...

If you use suction on your nipples for an hour or longer, you will permanently enlarge them. The same applies to putting something elastic around them for a long time.

Although it is not really bad for this, it may cause you to not want to show your nipples in public anymore. My nipples are more than twice the size now and I did not realize what kind of implications this gives physically.

Even though I love that nipple stimulation works much better now because it used to be that some nipple clamps could easily fall off, and that doesn't happen anymore, the fact that my parents noticed my nipples have significantly grown really got me in a weird way as they don't know that I'm into BDSM.

The best thing to stimulate your nipples for a longer time is to train them. The more they can take, the longer you can take the easy clips. blood restriction does not happen if the clamp doesn't grab that hard.

If you want to be sure, get nipple clamps with an adjustable screw. That way you can secure them to your nipples, but make it so that the screw prevents that they contract further. This will allow you to wear them longer but still give you pain.

Keep in mind, that stimulation that hurts will get you to a painful level after an hour. If you want longer stimulation than that, you are quite likely going to need to move to estim or needles. Needleplay however is only really painful when the needle goes in, and stops afterwards unless you advance to needles thicker than 8mm. I do wear 8mm needles for hours at a time though and although they do not keep hurting, I do keep feeling them and twisting them is also great.

Another thing you can do is Tabasco sauce on cotton wool and tape that to your nipples. That will make it so that your nipples will be burning for about 2 hours. You can reapply the Tabasco sauce to extend the session. Do note that your nipples will be extremely sensitive after one session. That by itself is a continuation of the session by itself.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:I've never tried the nipple suckers/syringes, but other things you might want to try as well: clothepegs, paper clamps that hold a whole bundle of paper together (working with a spring), clamps with weights for holding down tablecloths when it's blowing outside, clamps for hanging curtains, ...

I once used clothepins for a little longer than the usual 15 minutes: Advanced nipple dare. I was very surprised that such a simple clothespin could already cause such a sensation.
Uh, paper clamps are really not suitable for a one hour or more nipple session. They are far to strong. 5 minutes max I think depending on how good they are.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

hasardo wrote:Hey folks...

I'm a big fan of nipple clamps during my scenes, however I've only ever used them during short sessions simply due to the dangers related with long-term blood flow restriction.

So, I was hoping to get some ideas from the forum on how to incorporate extended nipple stimulation into a scene. When I say extended, I mean several hours worth, possibly all day...
Nipple clamps are out, so what other options do we have?

At the moment I'm thinking the best option might be those little nipple suckers/syringes you can get, typically sold for people with inverted nipples. I've seem them used where you stick a small band on it, squeeze the bulb a few times, roll the band down onto the nipple, and there you go.
Having never used these before I have a few questions hopefully someone with experience might be able to answer.
1. How secure are these? Will they stay in place for a few hours, or do they come off fairly easily?
2. Are they too secure? As in will they be too restrictive, effectively posing the same issue as nipple clamps?

I've considered sand paper, deep heat etc, but that's not really the feeling I'm after. I guess it's the pinching effect that I'm looking for.

Looking forward to hearing people's ideas. Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure if you are female or male, it's so hard to tell around here at a glance.
I'm male and I've tried the bulb sucker and rubber ring method and frankly, it is useless. I guess it would work better on a female nipple. Even if you succeed in getting the ring on it soon falls off again.

I've had clover clips on for over an hour, clamping them on the areola area with no ill effects. I've taken clothes pegs for well over an hour with no ill effects. But as you will know, after a while you can not feel the clamping force after so long, that is until you tug or knock the clip.
I've worn clover clips with weight attached while doing the housework, every time you bend over or knock the clip you know it is there and of course when you remove the clips :shock: . You can read about that fun here:viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13582&p=101943&hil ... rk#p101943

Deep heat never seems to work on me regardless of where I rub it and I've never tried sandpaper long term. One thing that give me a long-term sensation on my nipples was having them stung with nettles. If you do it enough your nipples can get quite puffy but if you try this make sure you're not allergic to nettles and know your limits.

You might also try croc clips like those used for electrical testing, they come in various sizes and I can testify to the little small ones being good and painful.
Last edited by bounddosster on 17 May 2022, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

KinkInSpace wrote:Okay, first things first...

If you use suction on your nipples for an hour or longer, you will permanently enlarge them. The same applies to putting something elastic around them for a long time.

Although it is not really bad for this, it may cause you to not want to show your nipples in public anymore. My nipples are more than twice the size now and I did not realize what kind of implications this gives physically.

Even though I love that nipple stimulation works much better now because it used to be that some nipple clamps could easily fall off, and that doesn't happen anymore, the fact that my parents noticed my nipples have significantly grown really got me in a weird way as they don't know that I'm into BDSM.
I've never had any permanent effect on my nipples despite trying but then I've never really succeeded in getting a proper suction device to stay on. I'm looking to start building something like Karen has soon so hopefully, it will work better.

I find your comments about permanent enlargement arousing. I've long had this fantasy to have breasts or large nipples. Something large enough for people to notice, I put it down to a masochistic desire for self-humiliation on permanent bases as well as having improved breasts and nipples to play with.
I thought an excuse for my change in appearance could be but down to developing Gynecomastia and just having to learn to live with it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

What really did it for me to get my nipples enlarged, is the following DIY project I did:

I got a chinese cupping set. I drilled a small hole in the side of 2 cups of a size just larger than the nipples. Like 2cm diameter.

I put a wire through the hole and soldered it to the metal piece on the inside of the suction cup. On the outside of the wire, I had a 2mm banana plug female.

Then, using 1sec glue I closed the hole the wire was in.

And that times 2.

Now, I can put these on my nipples and put suction to it. The nipples get sucked into the metal holder. I then do an estim session of an hour or so.

After doing that, my nipples got larger. I did it twice, both times they got larger, but only if I go hard on the suction. Now, I don't dare to use them anymore.

Feels awesome though. ;)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

KinkInSpace wrote:What really did it for me to get my nipples enlarged, is the following DIY project I did:

I got a chinese cupping set. I drilled a small hole in the side of 2 cups of a size just larger than the nipples. Like 2cm diameter.

I put a wire through the hole and soldered it to the metal piece on the inside of the suction cup. On the outside of the wire, I had a 2mm banana plug female.

Then, using 1sec glue I closed the hole the wire was in.

And that times 2.

Now, I can put these on my nipples and put suction to it. The nipples get sucked into the metal holder. I then do an estim session of an hour or so.

After doing that, my nipples got larger. I did it twice, both times they got larger, but only if I go hard on the suction. Now, I don't dare to use them anymore.

Feels awesome though. ;)
Do you think the estim was beneficial to the size permanence or was that just a result of the suction and number of uses?

Looking up Chinese cupping set now :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Uh, paper clamps are really not suitable for a one hour or more nipple session. They are far to strong. 5 minutes max I think depending on how good they are.
True. They are only for a few minutes (and certainly not only on the tip of the nipple! :shock: ), but ...
you feel it for one hour. :mrgreen: :rofl:
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Some less common things you might consider (perhaps not for the squeamish):

- Stinging nettles, bull nettles. These plants have trichomes on leaves and stems that inject histamine and produce a stinging sensation. Test in small measure to assess your reaction, as people vary substantially. Intensity varies substantially by plant, time of year, and about of moisture. A brushing sting can last for something like 10 to 30 minutes, while more substantial exposure can leave heightened tenderness/sensitivity for several days.
- Poison ivy and similar. These plants produce urushiol-induced contact dermatitis in most but not all people, and come with some cautions. The urushiol is in an oily sap, and can be spread by contact... notably to places like the eyes where it can be really bad. If handled badly, you can also leave it around the house on surfaces. Application is dose-dependent, and can vary in one person from a light rash to blistering and pustules. With a duration ranging from 5 days to around 2 weeks, a long game.
- Insects. Another long game is fire ant stings. Painful and annoying, create a pustule, lasts several days. Note that one ant, ticked off, will apply a series of stings. Several different insects chew, if contained against an area of skin... crickets and zophobas morio larvae (superworms) are readily available. Control intensity and adjust duration by selecting the size and number of insects involved. The chewing itself is naturally intense, and the wound(s) hurt and itch as they heal over time.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

bounddosster wrote: Do you think the estim was beneficial to the size permanence or was that just a result of the suction and number of uses?

Yes, I think so, because electricity removes blockage, making the blood flow better, and suction pushes the blood in better. Also, estim allows for a much longer session because the pain goes away of the suction itself.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

KinkInSpace wrote:
bounddosster wrote: Do you think the estim was beneficial to the size permanence or was that just a result of the suction and number of uses?

Yes, I think so, because electricity removes blockage, making the blood flow better, and suction pushes the blood in better. Also, estim allows for a much longer session because the pain goes away of the suction itself.
Bummer, I don't have estim.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Bummer, I don't have estim.
Then it's time you bought a DG-Lab. :mrgreen: :twisted: :rofl: :rofl:

My new nipple clamps for the DG lab have left China, after I gave them 14 days extra time to ship them (due to the Corona there). :D

And my first chastity - with provision for DG lab - is probably already in my own country! :lol: :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

bounddosster wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:

Bummer, I don't have estim.
If you keep your nipples cupped for a prolonged time, I'm sure that is enough. The estim helped because I was able to keep them cupped longer than normal, but I would not say that the estim is the main reason. I think it did accellerate it, but cupping is known to make the nipples bigger, and there never is any mention of estim. Before doing estim+cupping I used cupping a lot, and that did make my nipples bigger, but not by as much in short time as when I did cupping+estim.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I've always worried about using shock toys, Having been electrically trained and warned of the dangers of electric shock etc. it has always seemed to be not a good idea. I guess the manufacturers have tested it to be safe etc. but it just seems wrong. Does the estim equipment come with warnings about certain people with health issues not using it, you know the sort of thing, "Don't use this product if you're wearing a hat on the second Tuesday of a month being with an F while standing on one leg in a bucket of custard?