Options for extended nipple stimulation?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: Options for extended nipple stimulation?

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Does the estim equipment come with warnings about certain people with health issues not using it, you know the sort of thing, "Don't use this product if you're wearing a hat on the second Tuesday of a month being with an F while standing on one leg in a bucket of custard?
Some come with a warning like "don't use it as a sex toy". :? :rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

bounddosster wrote:I've always worried about using shock toys, Having been electrically trained and warned of the dangers of electric shock etc. it has always seemed to be not a good idea. I guess the manufacturers have tested it to be safe etc. but it just seems wrong. Does the estim equipment come with warnings about certain people with health issues not using it, you know the sort of thing, "Don't use this product if you're wearing a hat on the second Tuesday of a month being with an F while standing on one leg in a bucket of custard?
Some do come with a warning, but the biggest thing with electricity is that most people don't understand how it works and just be on the safe side.

I've explained many times now the difference in estim options, namely TENS vs EMS. EMS is dangarous above the chest, TENS is not. TENS units have a maximum that is chosen to be safe regardless, but as always, common sense is also dangarous and every person is different. Low settings with TENS is never an issue for anyone. Going high levels with big gaps is. Although I'm fairly sure the TENS will not kill, it may be physical, like you literally get scared to death. I mean, people can get scared so badly that their heart just stops. Usually the heart does stop for a second, but then starts again. But sometimes the heart does not start anymore. Usually when someone is on medication. So yeah...
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

KinkInSpace wrote:like you literally get scared to death. I mean, people can get scared so badly that their heart just stops. Usually, the heart does stop for a second but then starts again. But sometimes the heart does not start anymore. Usually when someone is on medication. So yeah...
You really know how to sell it don't you. :lol:
Personally, I'll stick to not putting a current into my body unless it resembles a dried fruit. :).

I'll just go with the suction for now and see what happens when I get it sorted that is. I'm unsure of the cup size. I was thinking something like thimble size would enlarge the nipple but not the areola, were something bigger say egg cup size would enlarge the areola but maybe not the nipple. Any opinions on that?
Last edited by bounddosster on 22 May 2022, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I can't tell if you are giving knowledge, or forcing them to earn knowledge here.
Maybe this falls into the walking by, observes, shrugs shoulders and says "carry on" category.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠