Heavy steel self-bondage (picture)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
jackles

Heavy steel self-bondage (picture)

Post by jackles »

This was an INTENSE tie. Next time, I'll have the matching collar locked to something to really tether me.

A lot of people ask how I apply the elbow shackles - the secret is to close them, shorten the chain on the back with a padlock, then slide them over your arms before applying the wrist restraints. And yes, those rigid shackles can be tricky to lock by yourself, but it's possible with a little training.

Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled
Lotharjulz

Re: Heavy steel self-bondage (picture)

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.
SBadiction

Re: Heavy steel self-bondage (picture)

Post by SBadiction »

This was an INTENSE tie. Next time, I'll have the matching collar locked to something to really tether me.
Looking forward to seeing pictures with the collar, I love these metal restraints and I fantasize about restraining a sexy girl with them. Very erotic.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.