bond-less bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
CornerTime

bond-less bondage

Post by CornerTime »

Been dabbing with standing in a corner as self-bondage, but with no physical restraints (don't want or trust myself with them) except willpower and self-discipline . I will use https://cornertime.github.io/ which lets you set a min-max timer, and wear a blindfold so I can't peak at how much time is left. I will typically hold my hands behind my back, wrists together as if I was handcuffed. The app does have a motion censor via webcam and adds time if you move too much, but I fidget too much so I simply block access to the webcam. I set it to 15-30 minutes but would like to increase my time. No breaks (except for emergency), music, tv noise allowed. Just silence. It's a "punishment" after all.

ideas I may or may not do:
1) Reach a combined 24 hours spent in corner. if I leave a session before it's over I can't add it to my completed time. (Up to 3+ hours right now) This could take me weeks (even months) to combined but it's a goal.

2) On a day when I'm alone all day, have a 12-14 session where I am randomly told via Text to speech when I can leave, and when I must immediately return to the corner. (Music and TV go off, no bathroom, can't finish meal until I get out, etc), This can be done using the "encouragement phases". I plan on having one saying I must go to corner, and a few saying I can leave, and several phrases meaning nothing, all for the purpose of probability. Planning for about 2-4 hours of combined corner time and would be tracked for the purpose of idea #1.

Maybe self-bonfage without the bonds is a lame idea, but it's 100% safe, and testing my will power is something I always enjoyed.
kinbaku

Re: bond-less bondage

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, CornerTime.

Something you can do with it is take a long cloth or scarf, tie the ends together to make a ring. Then insert both wrists into this ring and then twist one wrist around the cloth causing it to spirally coil and lock your wrists as if you were tied up. To free yourself back, turn that wrist back in the other direction.
You shouldn't go to extremes that even make turning difficult, just the feeling that you can't just separate your hands from each other increases the effect of being stuck in your corner, bound by your invisible master "the cornertime app".
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, CT.
Have you tried "practice" velcro cuffs? Give you the same physical feeling of wearing restraints, without the danger of entrapment.
We had a Developer with an idea in the works for a game I think you might like. Not sure of its progress, but maybe they will offer an update?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
CornerTime

Post by CornerTime »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, CT.
Have you tried "practice" velcro cuffs? Give you the same physical feeling of wearing restraints, without the danger of entrapment.
We had a Developer with an idea in the works for a game I think you might like. Not sure of its progress, but maybe they will offer an update?
Both interesting ideas. Very curious how the game would work.
kinbaku wrote: Something you can do with it is take a long cloth or scarf, tie the ends together to make a ring. Then insert both wrists into this ring and then twist one wrist around the cloth causing it to spirally coil and lock your wrists as if you were tied up. To free yourself back, turn that wrist back in the other direction.
You shouldn't go to extremes that even make turning difficult, just the feeling that you can't just separate your hands from each other increases the effect of being stuck in your corner, bound by your invisible master "the cornertime app".
I did find an old ear warmer/headband I managed to tie my hands up with (and very safely get out of, even with hands behind my back)

Thank you for the welcome everyone. I used to do stuff like simply blindfold myself for a couple hours, and made notes of where my drinks/food was beforehand. And more recently I would do a bit of dom/sub play where I'd ask for corner time, they'd tell me how long, etc. And I'm experimenting on my own. Used to think this stuff was too weird to talk about, but now I see there's likeminded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I checked into it. The game I was thinking of basically has you following the direction of a randomizer, either ordering you to remain in a corner and press a button, or move to a different corner to press that button. The time allotted between commands given and when the button is pressed can be set beforehand by the user, to accommodate how they are bound. They would utilize a higher time threshold if they had to move whilst hog tied for example. This idea's post hasn't seen activity in 2 years, so I guess you might be better off with the software you are currently using.
I have had a silly dream of owning this someday viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12683&p=91713&hili ... ime#p91704
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠