Ideas for bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Freddie

Ideas for bondage

Post by Freddie »

I am new in the bondage world i like doing self bondage and need new ideas

please give me ideas to do with clothes like a pants sleeping bag etc
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Ideas for bondage

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Freddie.
Not sure I understand. You are looking for a scenario using a "sleep sack" or similar device that holds you like a large bag or net? If looking for a cross dressing dare, what clothes do you have?
Can you provide a list of toys and equipment you have available? We might then be able to help you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, Freddie.
Something simple: take an old pair of pajamas with the legs of the pants slightly larger.
Now put both legs in one pipe until your feet come out at the bottom. pull the leg up well so that both legs are completely inside that one pant leg.
Optionally, you can tie the other trouser leg to a belt so that it stays well at your hips and does not slide down.

Insert both hands into one sleeve of the pajama shirt until your hands come out from the outside. Then take the other sleeve and twist it between both your hands, so cinching your hands. Due to the thick fabric of the sleeve, the sleeve remains well blocked between your hands after a few turns.
You can also repeat the latter with the hands behind your back if you have practiced it well first with your hands in front of you.

Now your legs and wrists are well pressed together and you can feel the self-bondage. :hi:
Shannon SteelSlave

I see how we're playing.
Maybe sew the arms of a shirt and the legs of pants to make a sort of straight jacket or "straight pants".
Or.........
aef23ba142632d55626ba34547ff12b9.png
Bonus if you have a set of those old one piece pajamas with the flap in the back.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Freddie.
Not sure I understand. You are looking for a scenario using a "sleep sack" or similar device that holds you like a large bag or net? If looking for a cross dressing dare, what clothes do you have?
Can you provide a list of toys and equipment you have available? We might then be able to help you.

I dont realy have any toys i can think of at the moment
But i do have a variety of pants and shirts and i have tight shirt and tight pants can this help you?
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Shannon SteelSlave

I have a big variety of clothes and a pair of tight clothing could this help you?
Shannon SteelSlave

Most members provide us a list when they post, asking for a scenario. Could you provide a list?
Maybe this is what you are looking for? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14080&p=108472&hilit=harem#p108472
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Most members provide us a list when they post, asking for a scenario. Could you provide a list?
Maybe this is what you are looking for? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14080&p=108472&hilit=harem#p108472
Then also give a list of what you would like to do and certainly not want to do, so that we can better find a good solution for you. :hi: