different type of inflatable bondage mitts

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

different type of inflatable bondage mitts

Post by TNTBound »

anyone remember seeing the pictures of a set of bondage mitts/gloves where it was an inflatable latex ball with gloves glued to the outside? i cant seem to find that picture anywhere. im going to try my own version with a pair of rubber balls and gluing some gloves to the outside with rubber cement. we'll see if it works.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
ruru67

Re: different type of inflatable bondage mitts

Post by ruru67 »

A cheap Chinese (or better) pair of fist mitts and a rubber ball around 60mm / 2.5" diameter works pretty well. Put the ball in first, then your hand, so that you end up holding the ball in the palm of your hand with your fingers wrapped around. With the mitts closed, you won't be grasping anything but the ball.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ruru67 wrote:A cheap Chinese (or better) pair of fist mitts and a rubber ball around 60mm / 2.5" diameter works pretty well. Put the ball in first, then your hand, so that you end up holding the ball in the palm of your hand with your fingers wrapped around. With the mitts closed, you won't be grasping anything but the ball.
Good idea.
You can also make the ball from aluminium foil that you roll up into such a large ball. You can then perfectly adjust the size and also provide slots where your fingers and thumb should come. For example, wrap the ball around your thumb so that you have a hole like a bowling ball.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I've seen some really nice fist mitts made with 3D printers with specific slots for fingers, but I think they need more materials, equipment, time, skills, and money to obtain all that than a $20 pair of Chinese mitts and $2 worth of rubber balls..