q'straint auto retracting straps

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

q'straint auto retracting straps

Post by TNTBound »

just saw these and it looks like they would be PERFECT for a tight spread eagle! it looks like the straps only reach about 27", but i guess you could add a chain to the end of them if you needed it to reach further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY_GThwGdbI

pretty expensive though, so i thought i would try some universal seatbelts instead. ordered these for $25 to try out.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09V2644XP?ps ... yp_imgToDp
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Lotharjulz

Re: q'straint auto retracting straps

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:19, edited 1 time in total.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Those expensive units look like standard loadloc track with one of those universal seatbelt units in a custom housing. You can buy L-track (it's not that expensive) and roll your own if you want the flexibility that affords.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i got the seatbelts in today and it seems like they will work good. after about 8 inches or so, if you stop pulling it out, it wont let it pull out anymore, so they should be perfect for a nice tight spread eagle. the ones i got extend 42". now, once my ice lock come in, i will be able to test it out. the plan is to have the ice lock attached between the seatbelt and the wrist cuff as a means of release. other than that, i dont know how else to use them safely in self bondage. with my normal spread eagle, there is always a little slack in the chains so i can get the key in the lock thats securing my wrist cuff to the chain easily after the kitchen safe releases the key.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Looks like a spring-loaded cargo strap ratchet. I guess, it can be maked at home from ratchet, but need to think more about construction.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:19, edited 1 time in total.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Lotharjulz wrote:
TNTBound wrote:i got the seatbelts in today and it seems like they will work good. after about 8 inches or so, if you stop pulling it out, it wont let it pull out anymore, so they should be perfect for a nice tight spread eagle. the ones i got extend 42". now, once my ice lock come in, i will be able to test it out. the plan is to have the ice lock attached between the seatbelt and the wrist cuff as a means of release. other than that, i dont know how else to use them safely in self bondage. with my normal spread eagle, there is always a little slack in the chains so i can get the key in the lock thats securing my wrist cuff to the chain easily after the kitchen safe releases the key.
When I'm on my own for release, my owner will attach a very short chain from one of my cuffs placing a padlock within reach of my fingers before it connects to the seatbelt. I can release myself when the ksafe opens by pulling on the string from the key in the box to my hand and then open the padlock right there.
thats how i release myself from my normal spread eagle, but i worry that with the extra tension that could happen from the auto retracter, it could get the padlock in a position where it wouldnt come off if it was oriented the wrong way. i have not set it up just yet, so i dont know for sure, but that is my worry.