Rope tensioner/spring loaded coil

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SuperTiger

Rope tensioner/spring loaded coil

Post by SuperTiger »

Hi everyone. I’m kinda new here but I was hoping you could help me find something.

Sometimes I like to tie myself up and let the wife find me. The only issue is getting the ropes tight after binding myself. One idea I had was something like a retractable clothesline except when it retracts it locks like a seat belt in a car. Then it can’t pull out again until she finds and releases me. Kind of like a cable reel on a wall except it locks in the ‘pulled in’ position.

Anyone know of something like this? I’ve tried the hooks with the rope but was looking for something more ‘automatic’.

Thanks.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Rope tensioner/spring loaded coil

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Do you mean kind of new at bondage, or new to the forum? If the latter, then you need not worry, you are already in the tribe. :love:
A re-tweeted answer to your other current post : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13353&hilit=cam+jam%27
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome SuperTiger.
Another option is to tie your hands with a wrist coil and chinch it with a chain and lock it with a padlock of which your wife has the key.
Make sure you have a backup key on a rope that, for example, knocks over a paint pot when you use it.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:19, edited 1 time in total.
austex-techie

Post by austex-techie »

You are looking for something like this: https://www.amazon.com/iPower-GLROPEMG4 ... 018WIOGKG/
SuperTiger

Post by SuperTiger »

austex-techie wrote:You are looking for something like this: https://www.amazon.com/iPower-GLROPEMG4 ... 018WIOGKG/
I have a similar setup now with a carabiner type rig. I can’t remember what it’s called but I’ve seen it referenced here.

I considered that but I want something that will retract the rope automatically. I have something similar in my garage with a drop cord - you pull it out and it retracts. Only difference is I am looking for something that will lock in the retracted position once it does retract.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I once did something with a pulley system and four 2 liter bottles of water that I had tied together. The weight of the 4 bottles is increased by four times due to the pulley system.
They were on a chair and with another pulley system I was able to pull them off the chair causing them to fall down. The height of the seat was just enough to allow me to fully stretch out in my spread eagle.
You can also buy training weights for this so that you have the right weight that you can't hold back without they sinking too quickly.

I could just hold the bottles up, but after a while you get tired and they sink more and more to the ground. And you don't have the strength to pull them back up when you're fully extended in spread eagle. :twisted: