easy fist mitts

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

easy fist mitts

Post by TNTBound »

i found and easy way to have a set of fist mitts. if you have an electric area heater or a heat gun, all you need are some pvc heat shrink bags that are roughly 7" x 10". slide your hand in and then put them in front of the heater.it works quite well!

these are the ones i used, but they are fairly easy to rip open the heat sealed seam at the end, so i also ordered heat seam sealer to add another seal to the ends of them for better strength, so we'll see how that works.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082LXDHZK?ps ... ct_details
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Lotharjulz

Re: easy fist mitts

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Post by lj »

Lotharjulz wrote:That's a cool idea. Thanks for sharing!
actually it's quite a hot idea...

some hot-air guns will burn skin and the shrink material will hold the heat after the hot air is moved away. You also need to make sure you can switch off the hot-air gun after you have sealed your hands!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

lj wrote:
Lotharjulz wrote:That's a cool idea. Thanks for sharing!
actually it's quite a hot idea...

some hot-air guns will burn skin and the shrink material will hold the heat after the hot air is moved away. You also need to make sure you can switch off the hot-air gun after you have sealed your hands!
the room heater i have does get pretty warm, but its nothing crazy. it also has a nice big button on top for shutting it off. i have not found a way to incorporate it into other self bondage, but it is a fun and quick way to trap my hands.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.
Krisrmd

Post by Krisrmd »

Perhaps a little off topic, but I luv these! A bit small/tight, but pretty cute!
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?ca ... en+mittens