another etsy timer padlock!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

another etsy timer padlock!

Post by TNTBound »

the other day i got this timer padlock in the mail. (minus the handcuffs. this is just showing the lock as the listing i used was removed) https://www.etsy.com/listing/678296675/ ... ng_details it took a bit to figure out how to set the time on it, but it has a positive lock so that tapping on it will not release it like the other metal body timer padlock i have does. it also has a random function, where if you set the time (it recommends using the 10 minute increments for this) and then hold the right arrow and then the center button, it will be a random time with the set time as the max time locked. i used it today to lock myself in my scavengers daughter device for a random time within 3 hours. i decided on 3 hours because i was watching a twitch stream and decided how ever many loses this streamer got in codenames would be how many hours i would set it for. it is small, but i can not pull it apart with all my strength, and believe me, i tried! when it was on etsy (now down likely due to the war issue happening) it cost me $60. for anyone wanting to have no exploits in a timer lock, this is the ticket! im so happy i bought it when i did.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: another etsy timer padlock!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thanks for the news, T. Many links to other great devices there as well. In the name of science, please continue your research, and add experiences to this post.
From the article :
il_794xN.1759924502_78bs.jpg
il_794xN.2815671469_t7up.jpg
il_794xN.2767988680_g4qm.jpg
Good, Real, nickel plated, double locking Handcuffs with 2 keys + Timer padlock.
When the key is located as in the photo it is impossible to turn the key in the keyhole.
When the time is up, you need just pull the padlocks shackle down and when you can open handcuffs from wrists with key.

This padlock have 4mm shackle-it can lock 2 and 3mm ours chains and locking collars.
It have extra random time function.

It can be locked from 10 seconds to 90 days (129600 min max possible in)

If you need more times set or something else- pls contact for custom
firmware.

Padlock absolutely not have backup release!
It is not toy lock and can't be opened just by hand like China's plastic LCD padlock.
pls use it at absolutely your own risk!

PADLOCK OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS v6

TEST MODE
To testing and understand logic, you can speed up time by x60 times.
(10 minutes = 10 seconds, 1 hours = 1 minute, 1 days =24 minute)
Test mode is activated by holding every time left button with other buttons.

To enable test mode in normal mode - press and hold UP then center button.
To enable test mode in random mode - press and hold UP then right
and then center button. Motor sound indicate enable test mode.
DURING LOCK PERIOD –The red light will flash briefly once per seconds.

TO SET THE LOCKING TIME -

Open shackle. Shackle MUST be open during time setting!

Press and HOLD CENTER button on the padlock (approximately 2 seconds),
until the BLUE light comes on.(The GREEN light will flash briefly when you press the button). It will stay on for 3 seconds. (The
light will off briefly then you press the button).

Then the RED light illuminates. While it is on, press the button as
many times as necessary to set the DAYS.
For example –
If you need 2 days, press the button 2 times
If you need 24 days, press the button 24 times
If you need less than 1 days, do not press the button while the red light is on.

Then the GREEN light illuminates. While it is on, press the button as many times as necessary to set the HOURS.
For example –
If you need 2 hours, press the button 2 times
If you need 24 hours, press the button 24 times
If you need less than 1 hour, do not press the button while the red light is on.

After 5 seconds, the BLUE light illuminates. While it is on, press the
button as many times as necessary to set the MINUTES. Each press gives +10 minutes.
For example –
If you need 10 minutes, press the button 1 times.
If you need 30 minutes, press the button 3 times.
If you don’t need any minutes, don’t press the button at this stage.

After 5 seconds, the padlock confirms the time setting by flashing red
for each day, green for each hour set and blue for each minutes (x10) set.

Maximum locking time is 90 days (129600 min). If you set more-it still
be 90 days.
Locking time in minutes=(RED*1440)+(GREEN*60)+(BLUE*10)

TO LOCK THE PADLOCK -

Close shackle.

Press and HOLD the center button on the padlock (approximately 2 seconds), until the GREEN light comes on. It will stay on for 3 seconds. (The GREEN light will flash briefly when you press the button).

After 5 seconds, the padlock confirms the time setting by flashing flashing red
for each day, green for each hour set and blue for each minutes (x10)
set.

Then the red and blue and green lights flash together fast for 3 seconds. You can open the shackle and the setting is cancelled, or you can press and hold the button to cancel the setting.

If you leave the shackle closed, the padlock will lock for the time you set.

WARNING! THE LOCKING IS ABSOLUTE, THERE IS NO MASTER RESET FUNCTION OR OVERRIDE. BE TOTALLY SURE YOU HAVE SET THE TIME CORRECTLY BEFORE YOU LOCK THE PADLOCK!

If you close the shackle and start the locking sequence without setting a new locking time, the padlock will use the locking time that was set previously. The time set will be shown after the GREEN light comes on.

If you don’t open the padlock after it has been locked, but start the locking sequence again, the padlock will use the locking time that was set previously. The time set will be shown after the GREEN light comes on.

TO LOCK THE PADLOCK WITH RANDOM TIME SETTING –

The random time is calculated by the formula
RND(RED*1440)+RND(GREEN*60)+RND(BLUE*10)=RANDOM TIME MINUTES
If you need set for example 1 hour, for better RANDOM time you need set 6 BLUE and not 1
RED

First, SET THE LOCKING TIME it equally maximum locking time for random mode.
If you already set- skip this stage.

Close shackle.

Press and HOLD RIGHT button and then CENTER button on the padlock (approximately 2 seconds), until the RED light comes on. It will stay on for 3 seconds. (The GREEN light will flash briefly when you press the buttons).

Then the red and blue lights flash together fast for 3 seconds. You
can open the shackle and the setting is cancelled, or you can press
and hold center button to cancel the setting. You will not know the
time that the padlock will be locked, but it will not be more than the maximum time set.

If you leave the shackle closed, the padlock will lock for the random time chosen by the padlock.

After locking, the padlock indicates the time that the padlock is locked by flashing flashing red
for each day, green for each hour set and blue for each minutes (x10) set.

WARNING! THE LOCKING IS ABSOLUTE, THERE IS NO MASTER RESET FUNCTION OR OVERRIDE. BE TOTALLY SURE YOU HAVE SET THE MAXIMUM TIME CORRECTLY BEFORE YOU LOCK THE PADLOCK!

DURING LOCK PERIOD –

The red light will flash briefly once per minute. !!! There is no indication of the lock time remaining !!!

BATTERY LOW –

If the padlock is locked, but the shackle can still open, this means
that the main battery are too weak to close the locking mechanism and it is necessary to charge battery.

BATTERY CHECK –

The padlock has a battery check function -

In any mode, briefly press the button
If a green light illuminates, the battery are is OK (more than 3.5V)
If a red light or low green light illuminates, the battery are low (less than 3.5V) and need charge.

BACKUP OPEN –

If the battery are empty, but the locking time is not finished, it is not possible to open the padlock.
If the battery are empty, and the locking time is finished, you can still open the padlock by connecting power to USB connector FOR MINIMUM 30 SECONDS and press center button briefly (do not press and hold). But first make sure the shackle is completely closed down.

Pddlock Specifications:
Material: zinc alloy+stainless steel
Color: Silver
Size: (approx) 58*36 mm
Battery Last: 6~10 Month or 100~200 opening / depend of battery and temperature

Sleep current: 0,5uA
Timer current 1.5uA
Power by: Internal Lithium battery 60mAh (non removable)
USB connector: Micro USB 5v 500ma
Weight: 77 g

Note:
Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!

Package Included
1 * Padlock
1 * Handcuffs

! The padlock is in store mode !
1. Pull shackle UP.
2. Press center button briefly
3. Push shackle DOWN.

To activate store mode (hold motor)
1. Pull shackle UP.
2. Press DOWN button, hold it and then center button briefly.
3. Push shackle DOWN.

SPECIFICATIONS HANDCUFFS:
Lock: Pinned
Mechanism: Double Lock
Weight: 286 g
Full Length: 225 mm
Minimum Opening: 47mm
Maximum Opening: 76mm
Locking Position: 16
Material: Steel 3237
Coating: Nickel
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:BATTERY LOW –

If the padlock is locked, but the shackle can still open, this means
that the main battery are too weak to close the locking mechanism and it is necessary to charge battery.

BATTERY CHECK –

The padlock has a battery check function -

In any mode, briefly press the button
If a green light illuminates, the battery are is OK (more than 3.5V)
If a red light or low green light illuminates, the battery are low (less than 3.5V) and need charge.

BACKUP OPEN –

If the battery are empty, but the locking time is not finished, it is not possible to open the padlock.
If the battery are empty, and the locking time is finished, you can still open the padlock by connecting power to USB connector FOR MINIMUM 30 SECONDS and press center button briefly (do not press and hold). But first make sure the shackle is completely closed down.
Thank you TNTBound and thank you Shannon SteelSlave for the description of operation and specifications.
For the owners: always test if the battery is OK before using, or see that you have the possibility to connect it to the USB power connection.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I can't seen anything 'official" about the location of this seller, but the first customer review says:
The delivery was fast as it was coming from Russia!
... which might explain why the seller currently shows no items for sale (that listing shows "out of stock").

That aside, I have to say the UI scares me - counting flashing lights doesn't seem like something you want to be relying on, especially in the sort of mental state one gets into prior to locking up...