Bangles

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
MT206

Bangles

Post by MT206 »

Although this may not seem directly related to BDSM, I recall purchasing this bangle over 10 years ago, and it got lost. I have not been able to find a single example of this item for sale, since coming across a visual of it again recently.

Would anyone know if there are any online stores which sell this type of bangle/bracelet? I am interested in ones like this which can cause small short lived indents, as weird as this may sound.
img.jpg
img.jpg (15.35 KiB) Viewed 1181 times
Kinbaku

Re: Bangles

Post by Kinbaku »

MT206 wrote:Although this may not seem directly related to BDSM, I recall purchasing this bangle over 10 years ago, and it got lost. I have not been able to find a single example of this item for sale, since coming across a visual of it again recently.

Would anyone know if there are any online stores which sell this type of bangle/bracelet? I am interested in ones like this which can cause small short lived indents, as weird as this may sound.
img.jpg
Something like this. :wink: :rofl:
MT206

Post by MT206 »

It fits the description. But it's 6 times the amount I'd be willing to pay. It's not highly important to me.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

MT206 wrote:It fits the description. But it's 6 times the amount I'd be willing to pay. It's not highly important to me.
You may find it cheaper someday if you get interested again in it. In any case, it still exists. I feared it was a single version.
Always willing to help if you need anything else. :hi:
MT206

Post by MT206 »

It is of interest. But not worth paying a premium for. I recall seeing examples in a local shop possibly 12 years ago.

Had no idea that they would be this rare by now.