Notes for story

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Dark_Lizerd

Notes for story

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Let's play, my lovely friends! I'll be a princess, and you?
Interesting start so far.

Do we want side notes for this, or just let it run as it goes?
And, should this thread be for everyone EXCEPT for TicleMeEndless?

Except for finding out that she(?) is banned from this thread?
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Notes for story

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have to admit, I kind of bowed out from that thread, just keeping an eye out, looking out for misconduct, though it hardly seems like the type of thread to hurt feelings. Has it gone off the tracks? Has anyone banned Ticlemeendless? I don't have a record of that.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

No, I mean in regards to planning stuff between writers so that TicleMeEndless doesn't see what is planned by everyone.
A way for each person set-up what their character is described.
In my case, what I am, hadn't been reviled.

No so far, everyone seems to be playing nicely.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Let's play, my lovely friends! I'll be a princess, and you?

Is this post for to have ideas for the post viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14019#p107775 ?

We can ask TicleMeEndless not to look at this post, so we can agree with each other in what direction ours story go before we put it on the post of TicleMeEndless.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:Let's play, my lovely friends! I'll be a princess, and you?

Is this post for to have ideas for the post viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14019#p107775 ?

We can ask TicleMeEndless not to look at this post, so we can agree with each other in what direction ours story go before we put it on the post of TicleMeEndless.
Oh, I get it now. :facepalm:
Maybe a group private message? I am not interested in playing though.
I am probably the only one who could have taken any offense from that thread, since it was right after my contribution that Ticlemeendless posted that dragons are believed to not exist. Don't worry, I'm fine, I more or less read it, then clicked away thinking, "either play the game or don't". But just know that if that was the intention, I am well aware that April Fools' Day is on the way. :twisted:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Great idea, Dark_Lizerd! I was just beginning to think that many different storytellers are trying to drag the story in completely different directions, starting to interfere with each other. It will be just great if you can discuss the story behind the scenes and agree on joint actions. Let the blindfold over my eyes serve you as master's screen! Starting from this post, I will not to read this topic. Let a conspiratorial whisper come from here. Intrigue, suspense, tremors of anticipation - this is exactly what I missed so much! :love:

Now about you, Shannon. It seems to me that you are confusing the character and the player who plays it. The phrase about "the dragons do not exist", as planned, was supposed to come from the lips of a spoiled princess who does not believe in dragons, is used to giving orders and thinks that the situation in which she finds herself is just someone's stupid joke. We all know how cruel wrong she is, but she had to say it. I assure you, I did not mean to offend you in any way. However... the princess will soon have to face the harsh reality, and then... :twisted:

By the way, if I understand your allusion to April 1 correctly, you have a some painful plan for me personally. So, if my explanation does not satisfy you and you still want to punish me - text me PM, we'll think of something :whip: . :wink:

P.S. Don't try to reply me in this topic, remember - i will do not read this, as we have agreed. :hi:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

D'oh! :facepalm:
👠👠
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I'm glad, after a bit of misunderstanding, maybe on my wording, that everyone, finally, understands what I was trying to say here.

So, on with the story plot...
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:I'm glad, after a bit of misunderstanding, maybe on my wording, that everyone, finally, understands what I was trying to say here.

So, on with the story plot...
Just posted something at the post of TicleMeEndless, I don't know where it's going yet. :facepalm:
As soon as I start to realize it myself, I'll let you know here so others can respond in accordance. :wink:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I'm not sure anyone does. but, like any good unguided group project, it will lurch around like a drunken sailor on a storm-tossed ship.
I guess, the next step would be to create the "cast of characters".
The Princess, we know.
The "servant" to the Princess, take a guess there.
The female wizard...
The Dracon...
Is it more of a Medieval dragon, like a "lust beast", or more of a DnD dragon with magic and intelligence?
Can it shape change? Maybe to act as the "servant" to watch the princes?
Is there anyone else in this story?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I have sent the story in such a way that it can go either way again. She can wake up laying back in the cave again or on any other place.
Who will take on the next challenge to let her experience new adventures? :hi:
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Still did'nt reading this topic, i want to just post a picture. Found this morning on deviantart and much liked it! :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

It looks like the topic is deadlocked. I found some more pictures - with descriptions - that should give some inspiration to the players.

Here's the secret to Stacy's crazy deepthroat skills: regular training under strict predicament.
This position forces her to either tilt her body forward and get deepthroated more , or having her hair pull on the anal hook if she goes backward. Balance and endurance are the key.
She's also not supposed to move much and the little bells attached to her nipples will ring at every small movement. Whenever the little bells ring, 10 minutes will be added to her training, otherwise, the training will last only 45 minutes even though she never managed to complete it in less than 2 hours.

Kristen closed her eyes as she moaned, drool spilling out from her forcefully opened lips. Her jaw ached from the unnaturally wide position the metal ring behind her teeth forced her to maintain. She could feel her wet spittle slipping down to land on her bare, heaving breasts. Her shoulders ached from the effort of keeping her arms lifted behind her. A thick sheath of leather encased them, forcing them to press tightly together. She wanted desperately to lower her arms, but she had quickly learned that any failure to keep them lifted caused the tight ropes around her slender throat to bite in more fiercely, cutting off what little air supply she could find.

The torment to her upper body, however, could not hold a candle to what she was experiencing down below. She balanced precariously on her right foot, toes pressed desperately into the floor to hold herself up as much as she could. Her other foot was lifted above her waist, held up by a rope tied to the thick leather cuff locked in place on her ankle. Running through a pulley system set in the ceiling above her, the rope was connected to a matching cuff on her other ankle, ensuring that she could only reach the floor with one foot at a time.

A choking sob escaped her lips, firm breasts heaving, as Kristen felt the wicked device that stood between her spread legs begin to increase in intensity. On its left, it lay dormant, rubber tubes hanging flaccid. But on its right, the matching tubes there were a blur of motion. They spun quickly, and the sound of them slapping against her extended thigh filled the room. As the brutal assault grew more rapid, Kristen knew that she would have to switch sides soon, but she dreaded the thought of what that would entail.

If the rope connecting her ankles only passed through the pulleys above, it would still have been a challenge to switch feet. Lifting one to bring the other down required her to spend at least a few moments supported only by the ropes around her neck and connected to her arms. An icy chill ran down her spine at the memory of the way the rope would tighten around her throat, of the way her lungs had shuddered in their desperate search for oxygen. The thought of experiencing that once more was terrifying, but she could feel her leg beginning to give out, thigh muscles quivering.

The rope connecting her ankles did not only pass through the pulleys above, however. It had also been passed between her legs. Her sheer white pantyhose, the only clothing she still wore, did nothing to protect her from the press of the rough rope threaded through her nether lips and up between the globes of her ass behind her. A line of thick knots tied in that rope pressed against her belly, and she shuddered at the memory of them passing so roughly between her legs.

Kristen let out a desperate mewling sound as a tremor ran through her right leg and she faltered for a moment. She fell down against the ropes on her throat and between her legs. Hot tears welled in her eyes as she pushed herself back up, but she could tell that her strength was not going to last. She had to make the change. Panting hard through flared nostrils, she braced herself for the coming torment. She took little solace in the knowledge that the flogger would start slowly on the other side.

She had to find a way out of this. She would not be able to take much more. Taking a deep breath, she thrust her left leg down, plunging into the tight clutches of the ropes.

"How Many Lick Before I Let You Go?" I guess, here is missing a blindfold and two hands what tickling her sides intensively. Or tongue...

Stay on her toes, or the bucket presses the button and start the water, making the bucket heavier and thus more painful on her nipples.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Is there anyone who would like to place our princess in one of the above positions - or custom position?

I'll play the dragon if you needed him for the finish. :mrgreen:
Like when she rings the bells. :twisted: :rofl:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Yea, the story did seem to die after a quick start.
I guess not too many are interested is keeping it going...