Let's play, my lovely friends! I'll be a princess, and you?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless

Let's play, my lovely friends! I'll be a princess, and you?

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Some days ago i posted this viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13988

Now i have an idea! Why don't we dream together? Tell me a fairy tale about this! :love: Please! I want to be that true princess under the evil dragon) Tell me how you force me to entartain him. Give me a cruel story, i want to cry an be tortured in this. Describe me dragon as you imagine, what he do with me, maybe he's true alive? Don't skimp on the details.

Also, it can be interactive! I will talk as princess, you all will be a dragon, maybe mistress, maybe someone else. Let's play! Who can begin a story? Maybe you, kinbaku?

I will check this topic daily.

P.S. You can ask me to roll the dices, or roll by yourself. Like a D&D style!
P.P.S. If you have a good little selfbondage scenerios, what can let me dive to current stage of story - write it as postscript. Maybe i'll do it IRL :oops: .
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Re: Let's play, my lovely friends! I'll be a princess, and y

Post by kinbaku »

Let me begin by tying you to a bed in a dark cave with long iron chains. Torches in gold holders flicker along the sides. Some mirrors are accurately placed so that you can constantly admire your plight. :twisted:
You can move about 5 meters from the bed to an old oak table with a candlestick with 7 black burning candles.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I am getting up. Where I am? What kind of place is it? Why are my hands chained? Have I been kidnapped? I look around and find my reflection in one of the mirrors. A corset and full floor-length skirt make for a gorgeous pink and gold ball gown. My favorite! Blond hair falls in a lush waterfall below the shoulders. Where did my satin gloves go? These shackles... So heavy... Whose prisoner am I? What they want? "HEY!" The echo carries my thin girlish voice deep into... what? The cave? Yes, that's right, it's a cave! Candles are not able to disperse the darkness under the ceiling, but it seems that this dark passage stretches quite far. By the bed I find my shoes. The same ones I wore to the ball. How uncomfortable they are! These heels are a real instrument of torture. But beautiful. I just don't fit in them! I put them on and go to the table. Hairbrush! I enjoy getting my hair done. Nearby I find lipstick, shadows, mascara, something else. Captivity but the princess must be beautiful. Now I'm not ashamed to meet my savior. On the table I find a note scrawled in uneven handwriting.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

On the paper it is written: Do not try to escape, because the exit is guarded by a fiery dragon. There is no point in running away: the dragon flies after you like an eagle.
Make yourself beautiful so that you can please me when I come back.

(PS: other members can of course interfere with our story)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You hear a gruff voice from the darkness...
"Are you hungry? I can get you something to eat, but do not ask me to free you for that is not something I can do."
"If you need anything else, just ask for I am here to serve you, Princess."
You can see movement in the darkness, but whoever it is stays in the shadows.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Your captor, the evil sorceress appears as a flickering image, as she is not really there, but broadcasting remotely to you, she points to phallus deep throat trainers and says "You will train with these in preparation, as my dragon has needs that must be fulfilled". (Giggity)"Heed my advice, or perish!" (As the image fades) "Ha, ha, ha, ha!"
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

"Ha! Dragons don't exist. It's all fairy tales. Hey you! :whip: Bring me a chamber pot and something to eat. And take off those damn shackles. This joke has gone too far. If I get this joker, I will show him the wrath of the true princess of Taidaria. :evil: "
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Your voice echoes in the dark caves on unseen walls but nothing happens. You struggle against the chains some more, but other than the hollow echoing sound of rattling chains bouncing through the cave. Then you hear a faint rumbling snort from deep inside the cave and a hot gust of wind passes by you, making the candles flicker and dance. Was it just the moving light, your imagination or was something big stirring in the back of the cave? You look at the phalluses all around the cave, none of them are remotely human shaped and you could probably barely even fit the majority in your mouth.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

TicleMeEndless wrote:"Ha! Dragons don't exist. It's all fairy tales. Hey you! :whip: Bring me a chamber pot and something to eat. And take off those damn shackles. This joke has gone too far. If I get this joker, I will show him the wrath of the true princess of Taidaria. :evil: "
This is what you get for trapping me into replying :
Gregovic wrote:Your voice echoes in the dark caves on unseen walls but nothing happens. You struggle against the chains some more, but other than the hollow echoing sound of rattling chains bouncing through the cave. Then you hear a faint rumbling snort from deep inside the cave and a hot gust of wind passes by you, making the candles flicker and dance. Was it just the moving light, your imagination or was something big stirring in the back of the cave? You look at the phalluses all around the cave, none of them are remotely human shaped and you could probably barely even fit the majority in your mouth.
Thanks Greg.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I freeze. :shock: What? Can not be! It's not a... a dragon? Hair involuntarily stand on end, is fear on my eyes. Nevertheless, I still find strength in myself and continue in a commanding tone: "Stop playing! Come out into the light and show yourself! Immediately!"

P.S. Thank you for all, guys! I'm all in anticipation! This story makes me shiver. :oops:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

A bolt of lightning shoots through space and a deep voice in the distance says, "Behave or else you'll have to bear the consequences."

"Dragons really exist as good as I exist! They're just mostly invisible.So if you feel something this night without seeing anything ... " :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

I find your lack of faith disturbing....
darth-vader-this-is-your-last-warning.gif
darth-vader-this-is-your-last-warning.gif (355.63 KiB) Viewed 2032 times
👠👠
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You see movement in the shadows again. A figure immerges from the darkness. A figure covered with a cloak and hood
enters the light carrying a tray of assorted fruit and places it on the table.
"I will bring the pot shortly, is there anything else you wish? But as for releasing you, this, I cannot do."
Try as you may, you can't see anything under the hood, but you get the impression that the eyes you don't see, glow
faintly green in the candlelight.
It seems to be waiting for your reply.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Still in shock, I say "No, nothing else yet." The cloaked figure walks off into the darkness.
Have I really been kidnapped? Tied with chains, deprived of light. Me, the one who was soon to become the most powerful woman in the kingdom? I'm getting married in a month! Just... stolen from the ball? And for what? To satisfy the dragon's "needs"? What kind of needs are these, and why is the same princess needed for this?

*I roll D20 (yellow, for the princess). 11 and above - the princess is tempted in carnal pleasures and knows what kind of phalluses they are. Else, the princess is an innocent child who did not know a man... 5! She dont' know what is da things sorceress showed.

I go to the phalluses, palpate them. "Do I need to do something about this? What is it, anyway?" On a sudden impulse, I taste the head of one of them. From the outside it looks like an awkward kiss. "Nothing". :| I return back to the table with fruits. Hunger is not felt too strongly, rather reminds that it would be nice to have a snack. I peel a banana and, thoughtfully, bite into small pieces, as I was taught at court, so as not to look like a pig at the table.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The cloaked figure returns with the pot, only to disappear again without a word.
Silently and unnoticed.
Only seeing the pot told you it was even here.