Let's play, my lovely friends! I'll be a princess, and you?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless

Re: Let's play, my lovely friends! I'll be a princess, and y

Post by TicleMeEndless »

"Oh! That's in time." Putting the banana aside, I sit on the other side of the bed to do job #1. But as soon as I took off my panties, they burst into a purple flame right in my hands. "You won't need them anymore," says a low female voice. I blush deeply. :oops: "Would you mind not watching while I..." but her evil laugh cuts me off. As soon as I finished, I heard her voice again:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The contents of the pot flash in yet another purple flash.
"I'll save this for... later..."
The laugh fades to nothing, leaving the cavern even more quiet than before.
You wonder what she could possibly mean by that.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

"She scares me with her sudden antics." I return to the fruit, and, having finished breakfast, I start to be frankly bored. However, thoughts still returned to the dragon and those strange things. I go up to them and examine them again, trying to figure out what I should do with them. How did she say? Deep Throat? I try to put one of them in my mouth and soon I'm coughing. "No, It is Immpossible!" And then she will kill me. "You can't kill for not doing the impossible! It's pointless!" I approach the aisle as far as the chains allow. "Hey, you! How much longer do I have to sit here?"
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

When you went to sleep this night and suddenly awoke you saw shadows move in the flicker of torches and candlestick light.
An invisible force pushes your feet into the bed and your handcuff chains are pulled upwards.
Then you feel what seems like an icy finger sliding along your skin.
Then it starts tickling you. :twisted:

And suddenly everything was gone.

Was it real? Was it just a dream or a nightmare? ...
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

A girl's squealing, turning into laughter, spreads through the cave. The same subtle laughter that you can listen to endlessly. I look around in panic, breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath - in a corset it's not too easy. Along with attempts to understand what it was, the thought comes that with such cases it would be nice to remove it. I'm trying to do it and... I can't! My outfit is complemented by very strange design locks! Lightweight and so similar to ordinary fasteners that I did not immediately notice them. I touch them, I feel them, and suddenly I hear clicks behind my back. The body feels as if someone has tightened the corset a little tighter! A little, just a little, but still! In the darkness, a sorceress's voice is heard: "Don't try to take it off, otherwise it will crush you. My dragon likes slender ones, and you have been eating too much lately."
"WHAT?! I'M FAT?! I never overeat! Well, maybe just a little..."
"Oh yes, just a little! Ha ha! The corset will tighten as you lose weight. And you will lose weight: what you have to do will be quite intense. Your predecessors from other kingdoms could not stand it and died. Now come back to bed. Immediately!" The chains begin to tighten and soon I'm sprawled out on the bed like a starfish. Now I can't move! Candles begins to shiver again...

P.S. Some music for a princess mood: Aqua - My Oh My
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Suddenly everything goes dark. You look around in a panic but see nothing. You hear footsteps coming from the direction of the foot of your bed.
You struggle but can't move. "Who's there!" you call out, but all you hear is the echoes of your own voice answering you as if mocking you.
You stiffen as the bed moves as if someone, or something, was crawling in bed with you.
You try to move to kick it out, but the bonds hold you still.
The bed continues to shift as it crawls onto the bed coming up from between your outstretched legs.
You feel what clothes you have being pushed up your legs, higher and higher, until you can tell you are totally
exposed below. You struggle more, but still, you can't move. "Stop it!" you scream, but the walls still mock you by screaming back at you.
You shudder as a warm breeze blows across your exposed pussy. No, make that a hot breeze, or maybe a hot breath.
You freeze, not knowing what to expect next. You recall hearing you handmaidens talk about sexual encounters like this, but nothing
like this has ever happened to you.
"AAA!!" you scream as a warm wet object slides over your pussy. A pause, then it does it again, and again, and again.
You picture a dog drinking water and realize this is the same motion that happening to you.
Fear, anticipation, revulsion, humiliation, and several more feeling fight for attention in your mind. You don't know which one to follow.
Still, the tongue, you guess, continues to lick you. The more it licks, the more another feeling is taking over... lust, desire, excitement,
and others you have never known before, all fight for your attention. You start to move on your own, not to get away, but to follow
that tongue, to arch your back, to stat with that tongue all you can. Well, you try, but the chains hold you in place. Your breath quickens,
faster and faster, "More! More! Oh yes!" you cry out, "More! Please! Don't stop!" you plead with whoever is pleasing you. And the tongue continues
to do what it's doing. Higher and higher your emotions fly, higher to a peak you have never felt before. You are breathing so hard that you
realize your corset is restricting you too much, you start to feel lightheaded, your ears start to ring, and everything start to do black, well,
maybe blacker...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I didn't spotted, but corset shrinked again. Sighs were very short and frequent. "Huh... huh... huh... yes... huh...huh...nothing...huh...huh...to breathe...huh...huh...huh...no..." Sounds goes quiet, tinnitus fill everything. My mind sinking pitch black. Then i feel nothing and nowhere.

Next morning i waked up again, like first time in this cave. As I remembered, I fells into a subspace. That feelings i had then... He did with me... something... rude... and... sweet? First time I was afraid that I would be raped, but he used him tongue. Why he used him tongue? Why did he lick me there? A strange feeling began to develop in the lower abdomen. Like a strange heaviness and desire. Although then I felt humiliated, but now... now I would not mind doing it again! "Ah!" I covered my lips with my hand. The last thought was so unexpected that it even frightened me. Why i want do this again? I LIKED IT?! :shock: Hm... But why no? :oops: If not that damned corset... I almost came to... something. Though if i remember... Corset felt as something strongly hugs me. I love hugs! Maybe ask this servant? "Hey! Can you loosen tension of corset? Last time i almost suffocated. Or do you want to find another princess?"
But still, who visited me?..
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Once again, only the echos of you voice is your reply.
"Am I abandoned yet again?" you wonder. "It said it would be here... But, is it a he or a she?"
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Hm... looks like i'm alone again. Maybe this servant return back later? Gradually thoughtful smile appears on my face again. Out of boredom, I try to revive that feeling of desire again. That tongue... It was clearly not human. Too rough and too long. And at the same time strong and flexible. Who was it? Involuntarily, I begin to caress myself, plunging deeper into this thing. :oops: Finally, I, forgetting about caution, shamelessly lifted my skirt and began to caress myself there. Suddenly, I felt an invisible force pulling on my shackles. They weren't chains. It's something else, some kind of magic. The shackles suddenly pulled me wide apart and lifted me into the air :o , and then my hands joined behind my back. The ankles were also locked together. The chains fell to the floor, not attached to anything. Suddenly, gravity reappeared and I, unable to resist, fell on my left side. I moaned in pain. Fortunately, only a small bruise, will soon pass. While I was flying, the voice of the sorceress overtook me: “No, no, no, not so fast. You wanted to take the easy way, this is not allowed. I need you for another. Let's train your flexibility for now. You must have time to complete everything before the dragon returns. Otherwise, you will have to meet him like this - chained and blind. Oh, not blind? Well, we'll fix that now. James!" :twisted:
Again, that servant appeared from the darkness and quickly blindfolded me. I heard the rustle of something falling on the floor. Knock! Something was put on the table. "Task one. Collect all the peas from the floor and put them in a bowl on the table. Tell me when you're done. You will feel each forgotten pea later, with your booty. James is very good with a whip. But remember, the dragon will return soon, and more are waiting for you a few tasks. And don't you dare try to remove the blindfold or I'll blind you forever! Ha ha ha ha!" Under her devilish laughter, I again felt that I was flying. All of a sudden, I started spinning rapidly in the air. I'm completely lost. In addition, when I sank to the floor, it was difficult for me to stand - my head was very dizzy. And, as if that wasn't enough, the shackles on my hands turned into steel gloves. Now I can only pick peas with my lips. It won't be easy...

P.S. Someone have a dices? Please roll 1d20 and tell me, how long time she did it - 2 minutes per point (if 7 or less, roll again and again till summ of rolls will not higher than 7). After that roll 2d20-2 and tell me how much peas didn't finded. And finally, describe how tired she is - up to you, rolls are optional. Does she have the strength for her next mission?
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Well, nobody have a dices. Then I roll it myself.
Blue - (4 + 9)x2 = 26 minutes spent.
Yellow and green - 9+2-2=9 peas not found.
Red - 14 - she got a difficult training, but after some respite she ready for another playing.

"I'm done," I said in a breathless voice.
"Very good. For the first time." - was the answer. "Okay, let's see. One, two, three, uh-huh, uh-huh... 9 peas you didn't find. James!"
I felt the magic again. My arms, still conjoined behind my back, rose high, forcing me to lean forward. My legs seemed to freeze in place, and I had to stretch out a lot and take a very uncomfortable position.
"Yes Milady"
"You heard. 3 hits for each."
I opened my mouth in surprise. I will be flogged like a delinquent maid! I felt my skirt being lifted from the back and the hem fastened to the back. Me, Princess of Tai.. "OW!" I already jumped! The whip turned out to be a narrow but heavy and flexible rod. The hit was very, VERY painful. I don't think I would want a second one. The whistle preceded the next hit, and I jumped again. "AY! Don't!"
Whistling "AY! Please!"
Whistling "AY! It hurts!"
"That's the point, girl. You were negligent, and you are punished for it."
Whistling "Ay-hu-hu ..."
Tears streamed down my cheeks, the blows became more unbearable each time. At the end, I cried out loud and howled in pain. 27 turned out to be a hell of a lot.
When the whip finally stopped whistling, I was too busy crying and in pain to hear the receding footsteps.
"You will be an obedient girl and you will try hard. This is just a beginning. Next time there will be 5 hits. And James will not feel sorry for you and will not hit you with a half strength for this time."
"Ahhh! It's very difficult! I can't see anything! How to search it, without hands?! And the corset is so tight! I could hardly breathe!" I whimpered into my blindfold.
"Of course you can't see anything, the one you're destined for is almost always invisible. Besides, he loves caves. So you'll have to learn to do without eyes. However, when you're with him, you'll realize that sight even interfere you - after all, in the dark, other feelings become more acute. Mark my words, you will ask me to blindfold you. And about the corset ..." Click! Click! Click! Oh no, he didn't loosen up. His hugs got even tighter. "Get used to it. He likes slim girls. Get yourself in order. You have the next training. Remember: you should always still beautiful."
I felt that the magic holding me was gone. I droped on my stomach to the bed. The shackles remained, like massive bracelets, but no longer hindered movement. I took off the blindfold and closed my eyes. The light seemed too bright. Finally gaining sight, I, still moaning and rubbing my tormented ass and hips, went up to the table. On it, a deep bowl of water was already waiting for me, the already familiar beauty kit and a new mirror large enough to do my hair. I did not want a new portion of whip, and therefore, despite the fatigue, I set to work. Finally, when not a sobbing girl, but a beautiful princess, looked at me from the mirror, I allowed myself to stretch out on the bed. On the stomach, of course. I pulled up my skirt, and a slight movement of air pleasantly cooled the wounded skin. I wanted to stretch this moment forever, but all good things come to an end. And now they didn’t let me lie down long...
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

A blue mist spreads through the cave. First, like a cloud above the floor, the mist sneaks in.
"Quick ... I have to crawl on the bed, to escape this!"

But slowly it rises higher and higher.
It approached the edge of the bed.
And then float around my legs. It feels cold and damp.
It rises higher and higher. Covering my whole body.

I'm holding my breath....

Finally I have to give in, and breathe in the mist carefully in small sniffs. "Whew! I can breathe it in."
The fog is now scattered throughout the room and I can barely see my own hands. The mist seems to be getting thicker and thicker, wetter and damper.
Then it slowly condenses into long wires. Damp and sticky wires.

The wires start to cling to my body and the more I move, the more wires come against my body and pull on it.
They get heavier and pull my body down. I am now stuck by these webs in the mattress. Every movement causes the web to tighten.

As long as no spiders comes! :shock:

I lie chained by these sticky wires all night when in the morning the wires miraculously dissolve and disappear again.
"Now I need to move again ..."

Toss your D20 dice to determine which moves to make. :mrgreen:
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Cause you didn't talking roll conditions, i'll just say it's... 10. Yellow - for princess. Also, saveroll of wisdom is 12-2=10. She scared in waiting of spiders or she thinked sorceress need her alive? Anyway, she's lost in conjecture what was that and why. Was it controlled by kidnapper or that caves hides something more?..
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:'ll just say it's... 10. Yellow - for princess.
A hollow closed tube rolls towards the princess from afar.
She unscrew it and inside there is a parchment, a gag and a full rubber head harness with only two nostrils free.

The parchment reads, "Put on the gag and the rubber hood."

Moments later, your wrists are grabbed and held firmly behind your back. You feel iron handcuffs being fastened around your wrists before the other shackles are released.
These new handcuffs are connected to a very narrow very tight chain that was tightened around her stomach.

High heels are placed on her feet and 0.25 kg weights are attached to each nipple with clover clamps so that they swing back and forth with every movement.

For 10 minutes (because it's Yellow = minutes: see the thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13986&p=107951#p107409) this princess walks through the extensive system of corridors.

(TicleMeEndless, do this in real life before reading further).

She feels a cool wind slide down her body. She hears waves of the water of a sea. She smells the typical salty air.

There, her shackles are tied to a large iron ring in the rock.

Waiting for the treatment she will have to undergo from the dragon's forked tongue. :shock:
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I tried. I think, what feels a princess? Restrained tight, walking into obscurity being blind, helplessness... Clamps what remembers her - she is a woman with a tits and sensetive nipples. I tried, but instead I got a lot, lot of pain and and the feeling that I'm suffocating. I think it might have something to do with the fact that male and female nipples will feel the clamps differently. I'm not sure about that, but it was VERY painful. Or maybe it's because of the clovers - I don't have any other clamps. Too much pain and too small breath. This level of agony i can declare nothing but emergency. I don't know, maybe it's real with someone who will control cruelity and safety, but alone i can't dare. No matter what I did, I couldn't get the feeling of immersion - the agony crowded out everything. I was shaking a lot, I could hardly move. I did not dare to make the last click and left before I passed the point of no return. In any case, agony is not what I wanted to get from immersing myself in the role of a princess. Do you think she could withstand these clamps? Let's just imagine that she succeeded, and move on to the next step.

In any case, she is a very strong girl. I hope after she was chained to the rock, her nipples were given a rest. I believe that for the fact that she withstood such a test, even a dragon could take pity on her and give her nipples a gentle massage using his tongue.

P.S. If someone want to immerse, i found good ambient https://youtu.be/eZFxKqXGHFc
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

She painfully feels the nipple clamps being removed.
But just after that, the nipples come into contact with the moist tongue.
One moment only the tip of the nipple is gently touched, the next moment the nipple is pressed by the firm tongue.

Then the tongue spirals around each nipple without touching the tip, causing the nipple to straighten up on its own. Asking to be touched again.

Then unexpectedly a cold lick on the nipple. Interspersed with the movement of the tip of the tongue along her hips, along the side of her body so moving under her armpits. She can't contain her laughter. It itches so much.

Now she begs to stop with this tickling. But as a result, all the attention goes back to the nipples.

And that goes on for hours, alternating between the tickling all over her body and the treatment of the nipples.

Until she finally can't stand it anymore and faints.

After reading the story, turn on the music from the previous post (https://youtu.be/eZFxKqXGHFc) and treat your body with or without damp fingers or with rubber or silk gloves on as in the above story. So relax for an hour. :)