Let's play, my lovely friends! I'll be a princess, and you?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless

Re: Let's play, my lovely friends! I'll be a princess, and y

Post by TicleMeEndless »

kinbaku wrote: After reading the story, turn on the music from the previous post (https://youtu.be/eZFxKqXGHFc) and treat your body with or without damp fingers or with rubber or silk gloves on as in the above story. So relax for an hour. :)
You didn't hear that link. It's not a music. This is a sounds of a hot cave with a dragon and beasts somewhere inside. Somewhere a flame crackles, it is very hot in the cave, perhaps somewhere there is even lava, pebbles rustle underfoot, someone growls in the distance, an echo is heard around. This is what she traveled through blindly. Adjusting every step, shuddering from every roar or rustle, afraid to fall into the fire or step into the lava, sweating from the incredible heat. You know, I've been thinking... Later, when I fix my boiler, I'll try again and try to be braver. In the end, if even a spoiled girl survived, then I can too. By the way, could it be that at times she chose the wrong path, and then instead of a wide passage she had to crawl / squeeze through narrow galleries? I don't think she knew about the many different paths.

P.S. But when I remember those clamps, I wince. Very, very painful. This scares me. An attempt to stand up with weights caused an uncontrollable scream. But... Yes, I'll try again. Although, of course, I would like to repeat her path completely. I don't think she could have chosen a place on the nipples for the clamps or got out of this situation earlier than expected. I want to be in handcuffs, with a gag and in a hood, when they hang the clamps on me. So that even if they turn out to be unbearable, or they are hung very painfully and incorrectly, I could not correct or remove them. And the one who hangs them, seeing my throwing in pain, only laughed rather and maliciously. :twisted: I'm sure your request will be much more desirable after that. I miss the second player so much... :oops:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:You didn't hear that link. It's not a music. This is a sounds of a hot cave with a dragon and beasts somewhere inside.
Yes, I listened to it. It sounded like music to my ears to me.
I feel at home in the cave with the bubbling lava, bats fluttering around, rats walking past your bare feet.

You wake up sitting on a cold stone. Your head also rests on a cold stone of a certain shape, but you cannot describe it because you are blindfolded with your hands tied behind your back.

How long have I been here and how long do I have to sit here?
(For those who don't know in which position the princess is: see the picture found by TicleMeEndless this morning at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14024#p108114).
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

First of all, the tongue. It's chained! They holed him and chained to... something below! I can not believe! They made a hole in my tongue! I try to move - the chain is very short, I can't even take my head off the stone! And nipples! They are also pierced! Every movement... Such a pain! They seemed to be put on a knitting needle, which is inserted into the stone! How cruel! They haven't healed yet from that walk in the cave! Aaaah! When the first shock passed a little, I felt the rest. Hands tied behind the back. Legs numb from the cold stone. They are tied too. And my pussy. The stone is so sharp! Sharp as... a wooden horse! Exactly, I saw how harlots were punished like that! I remember they spent several hours like that, and everything was sore for them there for another week. And I'm cold and I want to pee. How long have I been sitting like this? Once again I try to move, but this only adds to the pain in the tongue, in the nipples and in the pussy. I can't help groaning.
I spend some time (it seemed like an eternity) just trying to moan not too loudly. I have already figured out that it is useless to call for help, and now I can only hope for the mercy of my captors. Suddenly, I heard a familiar whistle. And shuddered before my ass exploded in a fountain of pain. I screamed! Another blow followed! And further! After 18 strokes (red D20=18) everything stopped. It wasn't just a spanking. The sorceress kept her promise, and the blows were much stronger. Plus, my nipples were now bursting with pain. I managed not to tear my tongue, but it cost me a severe pain in my pussy. It was as if I was sitting on a razor blade, and it seems that I cut myself. I howled, unable to endure this pain, large tears flowed down my face from under the blindfold. The angry voice of the sorceress screamed right into my ears - terribly loud!
"I let you up to the dragon for the first time, and what happened?! You fainted?! It was just an only tickle! And he wasn't even half satiated! Can you imagine WHAT I had to do for him so that he wouldn't kill you right there?! He was furious! I barely had time to withdraw his claws! I got between him and you! The whole night I entertained him as best I could, I used everything I could, I gave it all my strength! And all because of you! Fortunately, he finally turned his anger to mercy and let you live a little longer. Until the next time. So when you will meet him again, be kind to be more enduring, if you want to be alive. Because you so weak, i'll give you more breath. Wimp! Wimp! Wimp!" (Three slaps on the cheeks.) "You are not worthy of this dragon! But i will train you. You'll got a heavy training of breathholding and endurance. You will know how a driven horse feels, I promise. From now on, every time you are on the verge of fainting, I will bring you back to life with an electric shock. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. In addition to I entertaining him all night, he demanded that you be properly punished. And on that I agree with him. You really deserve it. So... James! 30 more hits!.."
...When the rod stopped whistling, and my cry became hoarse and not so loud, through the tight fog of pain, I heard: "You will spend the rest of the night here." Click! Click! Click! The corset tightened as tight as never before. I could hardly breathe, just a little, almost convulsively. A dull pain twisted my stomach. Too tight! "And do not try to fall asleep. I forbid." The chain of the tongue loosened slightly and I was able to little raise my head. Literally on the width of my hand. "Each time you touch your head to a rock, the electric shock will remind your nipples to don't sleep."
Now I had to rest my chest against a stone, and my wounded pussy against a sharp corner. Realizing that I would have to spend several hours in such an uncomfortable and cruel position, I howled. The back has already begun to tire. Nipples and pussy made me look for a better position, and at the same time, every movement gave off pain. The stone became slippery. Above - from saliva, below - from the blood from my cut pussy and butt dissected to the blood. It seems that during the spanking I peed myself, but it seemed so unimportant... Thunder rumbled in the distance. I felt a gust of cold wind and shivered again. The picture was complemented by the sound of impending rain. The night has just begun...

When morning came, the princess was barely alive. When the fetters were gone, she simply fell on her side, and her mind was plunged into pitch darkness. This punishment would put anyone in a hospital bed for at least a month, and would have irreversible consequences, but we remember that her kidnapper is a strong and skilled sorceress. So a couple of days later, the princess woke up again on her bed in the cave, completely naked and hungry, like a thousand dragons. As soon as she got out of bed, as the shackles were on her arms and legs, the chains stretched her in the air, like a string. She had noticeably lost weight these days, and now the corset that James had put on her had almost completely converged on her back. When he left, the chains lowered her to the floor, and the shackles disappeared again. On the table she found the another parts of her dress, but she was in no hurry to get dressed - a tray of food was already waiting on the table. In just an only corset, she was diabolic sexy, and being busy by food, she did not spot how a pair of red eyes were watching her from the darkness...

P.S. I guess, sorceress understood what that dress and that corset is a past stage. Tighter, tighter, tighter... More clothing, traditional, sexy, maybe even latex... Also, It seems that in her angry speech, the sorceress gave several hints about both the future of the princess and herself past. Otherwise, how does she know how to please a dragon? :wink:

P.P.S. One picture and what cruel turn for the princess. If you have another pictures, you can share it us. Coming up with a story for the picture turned out to be very exciting. I got real pleasure! :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:If you have another pictures, you can share it us.
Maybe not the right picture to write a sequel to the story, but here's the magical dragon with forked tongue. :mrgreen:
Draakscan.jpg
Draakscan.jpg (65.04 KiB) Viewed 1141 times
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Looks like i found a her photo! Look at her face! Teen, beautiful, capricious as true princess, ad little bit scared. "I order you to let me out immediately!"

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

You bewitch me with your blue eyes, you beautiful princess. :shock:
I reluctantly let you go. :evil: :cry:

Grooaaawhn!!!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'll be the Evil Queen... :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

bound_jenny wrote:I'll be the Evil Queen... :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Looks like as cliffhanger to second part, where princess grows up to evil and cruel queen, a tyrant that poisoned her husband and got a non-splitted power. Dark century of kingdom, riots and uprisings, civil war, revolution, led by the same sorceress and her dragon for the sake of even greater tyranny... :evil:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Dark century of kingdom, riots and uprisings, civil war, revolution, led by the same sorceress and her dragon for the sake of even greater tyranny...
Sounds perfect, doesn't it? Muahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!! :twisted:
evil queen.jpg
evil queen.jpg (8.82 KiB) Viewed 813 times
Don't you just love her outfit?

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Going to the dark side and the black magic. 8)
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Generally it must don't leads to grim dark future. :D
So, Jenny, you will be a good sorceress! I want to be your princess) And Kinbaku as dragon. You two have enough evil fantasy :twisted: