An exciting find: Ink security pins!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Omnisurf

An exciting find: Ink security pins!

Post by Omnisurf »

So I've just found a new very exciting item... ink security pins - like those used on clothing to prevent you stealing them from the store.

The way they work is there is an ink-filled container with a pin, you pass the pin through what you want to secure, then attach a magnetic lock onto the top. The magnetic lock can only be lifted with a very /very/ strong magnet. If you try to break it off or fight it off (which is already almost impossible without tools), then it explodes and covers you with permanent ink (but this does make a potential "emergency release").

This can also be a fun predicament too - whether to break out and cover yourself in ink, or whether to stay locked up

I've found uses for this all over the place - locking on clothing, securing zippers, attaching things to each other, securing webbing, or even in places where padlocks can be used. You can even use it to secure a key to yourself such that you can't use the key without unlocking the magnet or breaking the ink.
Attachments
1526981853_Red_20Button_20Combi_347b26a7-5b96-499d-9b94-49b1c6e6a14a.jpeg
kinbaku

Re: An exciting find: Ink security pins!

Post by kinbaku »

This really has potential. And I have such a strong magnet from my magic. I can hide this magnet outside. In an emergency I can free myself, only then I have to go outside with the risk of being seen or undergoing the coloring of myself.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

What about police? This pin on clothing can identificate you as suspect thief. Then your kinky story can over in jail. Also, idk about your countries, but in russian prison kinky guys = faggots. This is the lowest caste of prisoners and haves badest jail conditions. So, i think using this pins is a very bad idea.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:What about police? This pin on clothing can identificate you as suspect thief. Then your kinky story can over in jail. Also, idk about your countries, but in russian prison kinky guys = faggots. This is the lowest caste of prisoners and haves badest jail conditions. So, i think using this pins is a very bad idea.
It is best to replace the ink with regular ink. The ink that is in burglary protections cannot be removed with soap. :shock: So be careful when dealing with this.