Subspace and aftercare for selfbondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Gregovic

Subspace and aftercare for selfbondage?

Post by Gregovic »

To make a long story short I've recently had a self-bondage session where I really got myself in the "headspace". I was dressed in one of my maids uniforms and doing household chores. After a few mistakes and rather flagrantly breaking one of the rules (self imposed by the "mistress in my head) I had to kneel on dry rice on the floor for a 20 minute cornertime punishment (using the great cornertime.github.io website and a custom written punishment) while gagged, my legs tied together with rope and with my hands cuffed behind my back. In the past, while I enjoyed this sort of punishment initially I would usually get rather annoyed at the pain after a few minutes and couldn't wait to get out. This time was different. I could feel the excitement "down there" rising as I struggled to stay still and ignore the pain of my knees pressing into the rice as best I could. About 10 minutes into the session I involuntarily "finished". While that usually would be the end of a session for me as the post-nut clarity hits, this time was different. I wasn't really thinking of anything, just feeling the pain and focussing on not moving too much and I just stayed there enjoying the feelings and softly moaning around my gag. When the timer finally finished I still didn't feel like getting up and it was difficult to really focus on anything in particular. I just wanted to stay there longer. This was the first time this ever happened to me. So the first conclusion was: Guess I can confirm I do indeed have some masochist tendencies. Second conclusion: Apparently I can get myself into subspace. But once I'm there I'm not entirely sure on how to handle myself. This time I've decided to just give myself some time and allowed myself to just go at my own pace to get out of uniform, take a nice warm shower, have a cup of tea and generally get myself back together. Took an hour to really get me feeling like myself again, the "floaty" feeling definitely lasted for a while.

Long story short this brings me to the question: Have any of you experienced this in a selfbondage session and how do you handle aftercare for yourself?
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Re: Subspace and aftercare for selfbondage?

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:Long story short this brings me to the question: Have any of you experienced this in a selfbondage session and how do you handle aftercare for yourself?
You have done the right thing: let your body slowly come back to itself.

The worst happened to me in a Zazen session: where I sat still for 1.5 hours in an upright position and when the teacher knocked the blocks at the end of the session, it seemed to me that I had only been sitting for 5 seconds.
When it happens to happen in a self bondage session, I just let it happen and try to enjoy it to the fullest. Special because I can't determine in advance to have it. If it happens, it's just a nice extra that I get.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I just sleep. Maybe in girl dress, maybe in ropes and chains, maybe nacked, slowly swimming in my dreams, with a happy smile on my face. Just a my piece of paradise. Care about bondage stuff tomorrow. After sleep really easy remove all mash up after session. In my dreams i flying. Or being a white horsy with a pink hair. They comb me, and I smile happily.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Gregovic wrote: Long story short this brings me to the question: Have any of you experienced this in a selfbondage session and how do you handle aftercare for yourself?

I do experience similar sensations occasionally; usually during lengthy sessions involving lots of rope and especially when I'm hogtied and gagged. The more heavy and secure the tie, the more likely I am to drift into this space, which is always a spontaneous surprise and the only word that comes close to describing it, is blissful. When these moments of subspace occur, I just fully relax and let it happen. Eventually I start to feel a little more "awake" to the situation, and at that point I very slowly and gradually start to get free. I never let myself orgasm after an episode like this; the space is its own reward and I like the memory of it to continue through a somewhat still aroused state of mind. I fully agree with your self-aftercare; Just doing something nice and relaxing, maybe a little celebratory treat of a chocolate or distilled variety? :D

Following these moments, I also like to carefully gather up and store all the equipment I have used; it might sound odd, but seeing all my ropes neatly wound up and stored is like a little "thank-you" for the experience.
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)