Any ideas for SB scenarios involving diapers?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Diaperslave8448

Any ideas for SB scenarios involving diapers?

Post by Diaperslave8448 »

I’m brand spanking new to SB, and need ideas on things that would work awesome with diaper play.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Any ideas for SB scenarios involving diapers?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Diaper Slave.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum. What quality of diapers are available to you? Do you have the premium diapers that are rated for 5000ml or more?

I like to be reasonably well hydrated and be bound for up to 9 hours. Try being bound for an hour to start.

Additional options include butt plugs, enemas, and e-stim.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome by the BoundAnna forum, Diaperslave8448
Put on 3 underpants and over it your diaper. Then you other clothes. You may only remove everything when you when you pissed in your diaper.
So on the outside everything is clean, ... but on the inside? :mrgreen:
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Diapers can be combined with just about any self-bondage and are useful for prolonging the duration if you like long sessions like overnight, but simpler scenarios can be fun.

Put on a diaper, plastic pants and a pair of jeans, then either run a length of chain through the belt loops and fasten with a timer padlock or hook a small padlock around the waist button so it can't be undone, with the keys to the padlock in a timer safe (search the forum for 'kitchen safe' but others are available). You can hide the padlock with a belt or the chain with a loose top if you want to go out like this. Set the timer for several hours and drink a litre or more of water. Go shopping or for a long walk taking water along to keep yourself 'topped up' and let nature take its course. You will, of course, be certain in your own mind that every single person who so much as glances at you knows you're wearing a nappy, and a wet one at that.

If you like messy, do much the same but first with the aid of some lubricant slide about six regular or ten small marshmallows into your anus and push well up inside. Add a small enema - just a litre or so that you can hold easily - and then diaper up and lock as above. Take a bus or train to about at least an hour's walk from home and start walking back. The walk will seem quite boring for about the first half hour but then the fun begins.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Do you use diapers for both urine and poop?

I have been a diaper lover for several years, and for me using a diaper is just as normal as using the toilet for both #1 and #2. My favorite diaper is the Northshorecare Megamax, because its sooooo absorbent. You can pretty much do your business in them just like you would at a regular toilet, and they will just absorb anything.

I also use diapers in combination with SB. My main scenario is that i strap myself down onto the bed with medical bed restraints from Segufix. These sessions can last for multiple hours (my personal record is 10 hours), so i don't only wear a diaper because its fun, i wear it because its an absolute necessity as i obviously cant reach the toilet when im locked down.

Sometimes i also induce forced messings. This means that i take some laxatives before i strap myself down. The laxatives i use are Lactulose and Laxoberal suppositories. These can be bought without a perscription in most countries.

I am not a chemist, but i have been told that the laxoberal suppository works by tricking your rectum into sending false nerve signals to your brain and ordering it to start the process of pooping. This essentially commands your body to poop whether you like it or not. The feeling can best be described as your muscles in the rectal area starts pushing in regular intervals. This happens without your command or consent. You can feel every push, but you are unable to stop them.

Lactoluse works by making the stool softer, if you take to much you will give yourself diareah. Softer stool is a lot more difficult to hold in. Also, remember to drink a lot of water.

As a final measure, i apply a lot of lube in my ass. I usually apply a lot, like i literally soak my entire ass in it, i also apply it inside my rectum. This will make the stool pass even more easier.

So, to sum it up. The combination of lactulose + laxoberal suppository + lube creates a forced messing. And i mean that literally, despite intense willpower i have never managed to hold back a poop for more than an hour. I am not incontinent, but i assume this is pretty damn close to actual fecal incontinence. And its totally reversible, after the effect have worn out i regain control of my rectal muscles.

I then quickly restrain myself with the bed restraints and just wait for the laxatives to take effect. At this point my entire body is totally locked down and i am completly unable to escape before the timer releases me. The best i can do is slightly adjust my body within the limits of the restraints, usually not more than a few centimeters. My objective now is to simply hold back the poop for as long as i can.

My bed is also located next to the bathroom, and the door is always left open so i can see the toilet from where i am. At some point i always gets so desperate in my desire to use the toilet, so being able to see the toilet while i am locked down only adds more frustration.

After a while my stomach starts making weird noises and i can feel my rectum starts filling itself up and preparing itself to push out whatever that's inside. The urge to poop gradually intensifies. Because of the suppositories, my rectal muscles starts contracting by themselves.

Now, my only desire is to get out of the bed and run to the toilet. I frantically check all the belts and locks to see if i can miraculously open them, but no. I am completely locked down! As the urge to poop intensifies i get more and more desperate. I try to pull on the belts as hard as i can in the hope that i can somehow wiggle myself free or outsmart the restraints, but to no avail. As a last ditch attempt to break free i muster all my strength and starts kicking and punching, while im also bouncing back and forth in the bed, but every escape attempt gets firmly stopped by the belts!

All the muscles around my rectum are now contracting i waves. Between each wave i get maybe one or two minutes of rest before to next one hits even harder. And after 6 or 7 such waves all my strength is totally gone, and i have to realized that i cant endure this any longer. I now have accepted the fact that i wont be able to escape and use the toilet and with my entire body I pull as hard as i can on the belts. This time its not about trying to break free, but instead i adjust my body in order to find a comfortable position so i can mess in my diaper instead.

I settle for something that resembles the 'Missionary position from a womens perspective'. Ie. I lie flat on my back and spread my knees as far as the restraints will allow. I also elevate my butt slightly in order to make as much room for the stool as possible.

The next wave of contractions hits me so hard that all the muscles are spasming. At the same time i feel that my sfinchter is so exhausted that it just gives in and poop starts to flow out. The only muscles i can control are my butt checks as a very last chance to hold back the poop, i clench them together as hard as i can, but because my entire ass was covered in lube, the poop just rushed trough like a dam bursting. At the same time i also emptied my bladder
and my entire diaper got flooded with a huge load of poop and plenty of piss.

The stench from my diaper filled the entire room and i was felt so humiliated that i stuck my face into the pillow in pure shame. It didn't exactly help that throughout this ordeal i could see the toilet while i fantasized about using it, but it was now to late....

The only positive side of this was that the Megamax diaper was of so amazing quality that there was no leakage at all despite me flooding the diaper. The smell also started to fade away, and eventually the lump of poop i had just created started to distribute itself even throughout the diaper, so i could actually lie normally on my back without a hard lump pressing against by butt cheeks. After a few minutes i could no longer feel any moist in my diaper area.

I was still restrained and very exhausted, and the timer wouldn't release me until several more hours had passed. So the rest of the session was essentially just a waiting game. before it finally opened, allowing me to unlock myself. I was so happy when i could get out of the bed and straight into the shower.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sandman wrote:Lactoluse works by making the stool softer, if you take to much you will give yourself diareah. Softer stool is a lot more difficult to hold in. Also, remember to drink a lot of water.

As a final measure, i apply a lot of lube in my ass. I usually apply a lot, like i literally soak my entire ass in it, i also apply it inside my rectum. This will make the stool pass even more easier.
There are glycerine suppositories that are freely available in pharmacies. They also make bowel movements easier and softer without harm from drugs.