Roulette with a glass of sperm

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Alecslay

Roulette with a glass of sperm

Post by Alecslay »

Still, despite trying, I did not manage to consume my sperm. Today I had an idea to do it:
I will put 6 glasses on the ground 5 of them are filled faster with, for example, (water, fake cum, vodka.) then I turn off the light and spuse my load till the last one. then in the dark (you can tie your legs and one hand) carefully stir the glasses so as not to know what is in which.

Then I drink glasses afterwards. The best part is that I don't know where the sperm is, but I am aware that it is somewhere and the best thing about it is that I don't know when I will have it in my mouth.

I will let you know if it worked, do you have any other similar ideas?
KinkInSpace

Re: Roulette with a glass of sperm

Post by KinkInSpace »

Its not too difficult to consume your own sperm. The problem is not how, but when. If you do it right after you cum, its going to be nearly impossible. The longer you wait, the easier it becomes. Its easiest if you are horney. So my advise is, after you cum, collect it and put it in the fridge if you plan to do this within a day or two. When ready, microwave or using a different method, reheat it so it is warm (around 30-35 °C) and drink it then.

Because you are horney, its not too difficult, and sperm actually tastes good when you are horney, but when you are not, it tastes aweful.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Alecslay wrote:..., do you have any other similar ideas?
You can buy 6 syringes without needles.
With water, check the amount of water you can squirt into your mouth so that your mouth is completely filled.
You fill them with the different "drinks". :mrgreen:
Block the syringe with a bit of tape so you can easily remove the tape in the dark - bend a corner of the tape so it doesn't stick.
Put them in an opaque box or bag and mix them together. Now you have no chance at all to know or remember which one is the special one.

In the dark and with a blindfold on, remove all the tape.
Bind you fully with only one hand free.
Put the opening of the syringe in your mouth and with one single movement push the syringe all the way in. No possibility to first take a sip of the glass and then leave it in the special case of the cumdrink. :twisted:

If it will happen that it is in the last syringe, then you must repeat the entire experiment.
Alecslay

Post by Alecslay »

I have tried 3 times with glasses and 2 times with syringes but I have not given it times I still have a blockage and I want to swallow all my sperm. how to do it, I always have in mind that she is somewhere in a glass or a syringe
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

If you know someone you trust completely and see regularly, you can hand him the syringes - without telling him what's in it - and ask if he should inject it into your drink on any given day. And only after you have drunk it all he should inform you that you have drunk it.
So you don't know if there is a little more water in your drink or a little sperm and when it happened.
Natasha Belle

Post by Natasha Belle »

Interesting comments here.
I've read two different ways to adapt to sperm drinking:
When you've cum into a glass add some chocolate sauce (as used for ice cream topping. Stir it up well and knock it straight back. Gradually reduce the amount of chocolate until you are drinking the pure stuff. Doing it straight after is hardest so once learned any time you want/need/are told to do it you can.

Second method needs a gag that can hold liquid but has an outlet in your mouth. When ready to try this you need to restrain yourself securely. Strap the sperm filled gag in place. Secure your free hand with the key in an ice block. While restrained you will slowly suck the sperm out of the gag while aroused from the bondage, you won't be able to avoid doing this and after a few sessions you'll be OK with the taste. If anybody has a gag suggestion please let us know as the one I referenced on my blog is no longer available.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Natasha Belle wrote:Interesting comments here.
I've read two different ways to adapt to sperm drinking:
When you've cum into a glass add some chocolate sauce (as used for ice cream topping. Stir it up well and knock it straight back. Gradually reduce the amount of chocolate until you are drinking the pure stuff. Doing it straight after is hardest so once learned any time you want/need/are told to do it you can.

Second method needs a gag that can hold liquid but has an outlet in your mouth. When ready to try this you need to restrain yourself securely. Strap the sperm filled gag in place. Secure your free hand with the key in an ice block. While restrained you will slowly suck the sperm out of the gag while aroused from the bondage, you won't be able to avoid doing this and after a few sessions you'll be OK with the taste. If anybody has a gag suggestion please let us know as the one I referenced on my blog is no longer available.
Combine the two:
Take a hollow ball gag that goes completely into your mouth and that you cannot push out of your mouth with your tongue. Fill it up completely with sperm. Then you close the drilled opening with chocolate.
The saliva production in your mouth - because of the gag - will melt the chocolate and release the sperm.
If you want to promote the saliva, you can smear the gag with a thin layer of honey. :twisted:

Use a gag that you can lock with a padlock where the key is in an ice block.
Natasha Belle

Post by Natasha Belle »

kinbaku wrote: Combine the two:
Take a hollow ball gag that goes completely into your mouth and that you cannot push out of your mouth with your tongue. Fill it up completely with sperm. Then you close the drilled opening with chocolate.
The saliva production in your mouth - because of the gag - will melt the chocolate and release the sperm.
If you want to promote the saliva, you can smear the gag with a thin layer of honey. :twisted:

Use a gag that you can lock with a padlock where the key is in an ice block.
kinbaku you are a genius Thank You. Like all great ideas it's obvious when you are told. Off to order a suitable gag right now :gag: :hi:
Alecslay

Post by Alecslay »

I did it in the end I swallowed and today I feel like it even more
I turn off the light and I had 6 glasses in one I had my sperm and I swallowed the glasses one by one and in the first one I had a surprise
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Alecslay wrote:I did it in the end I swallowed and today I feel like it even more
I turn off the light and I had 6 glasses in one I had my sperm and I swallowed the glasses one by one and in the first one I had a surprise
As you can see, it's not that hard after all.
It is simply the fear of the unknown that you must overcome.
In any case, congratulations on a new victory you achieved with this one.