Dragon's entertainment

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless

Dragon's entertainment

Post by TicleMeEndless »

One of my fantasies is a forced blowjob for a dragon. A real dragon figure, a good 2.5 meters in size with a growl, glowing red eyes and a bad dragon dildo, in a pose of raising up on its hind legs and preparing to pierce the victim with its claws. The chain passing between his legs is attached to a steel collar and does not allow victim to remove his head further than 10 cm from the dildo. The camera and several tactile sensors in the dildo control the progress of the blowjob. The Arduino calculates the dragon's pleasure and growls in time with the action. If it becomes too small, or not increased enough, the dragon growls louder and more angry, the eyes glows brighter, and the victim receives a very painful electric shocks. The arduino also calculates the moment when the dragon cums. At this time, the chain suddenly shrinks and forces victim to swallow the dildo completely and swallow all the sperm supplied under pressure through the tube into the dildo (and it is 10-20 times more than a human) or take a shower of sperm. The cum container is heated to the right temperature, maintained at the right pressure for an intense cum shot, and contains enough cum for 15-20 acts.
The victim must look as feminine as possible. Hands cuffed behind her back and pulled back by a chain, not allowing her to dodge the dildo.
In my fantasy mistress lefts me entertain the dragon till she return from shopping - some hours, so that at the end I was really sweaty and exhausted.

Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Dragon's entertainment

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Is this a dream, an invention you are building, or based on something already available?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Is this a dream, an invention you are building, or based on something already available?
Already available in my very intense dreams. :rofl:

I wonder how TicleMeEndless is doing: is it for sale from her?
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Wow, looks like this thing can have a customers! Nice idea for business . :D

For now it's just an idea for project. It must be an very interesting research. So, if any one try to realize it, call me - i will be a beta tester. :D
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »