Punishments system for bad house cleaning

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless

Punishments system for bad house cleaning

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Hi guys! I planed to clean my house... with blindfold! Dressed like a girl, on high heels.
When i remove blindfold, i will check my job. Every bad - is a punishment point (a knot).
Every knot must be rolled by d20. Result will decide a punishment (in brackets - enhanced version for roll 18).
1 - Add one more knot. Now roll twice! (3 more knots - roll 4 times)
2 - Knot of pain. My e-stim increase pain level on nipples and start 15 min timer. (2 knots per time)
3 - Whip my butt 20 times per knot. (double hits - one to butt and one to hips)
4 - Whip my tied nuts 5 times per knot (very painful hits!)
5 - Breathless! Being in swimcap on face 2 minutes at time, or try not completed, 15 minutes per knot summary. (3 minutes at time)
6 - Repentance. 1 hour per knot. On kenees with discomfort tape and nippleclamps, hands in begging pose. Gag, blindfold. (peas on tape)
7 - Blind hogtie - find a key. 1 key per knot, max 4 knots. Next like case 1. (2 fake keys per 1 right)
8 - Blindness and hunger. Locked hood with a gag for 8 hours. (handcuffs behind, one-piece swimsuit)
9 - Standing on a wide twine. Half hour per knot. (handcuffs behind, weights on clover nippleclamps)
10 - Chain across the waist, handcuffs connected with a 3 digit code lock to chain behind my back. Gag, hood. Clover nippleclamps weighted together by 0.5kg. Failed - take 10 knots and do again. (shock the nipples!)
11 - High heels, corset, tied ankles, knees, handcuffs behind. Spoon in mouth. Move 10 eggs in spoon from water pelvis in one room to egg cells in another. Every cracked egg - plus one knot and washing at over with hands locked behind. (tie nuts to ankles for no full standing)
12 - Walk to the river and back in woman dress, high heels, ballgag and hands locked behind. Don't foget a lipstick! (tiny bells on ankles and dress)
13 - buy a woman's underwear and nothing more, ask girl consultant to help. (try it on in the store. Ask her where the fitting rooms are. )
14 - Tight hedgehog with a rope cuffs, on high heels. Nippleclamps, gag. Scissors in next room. (Blindfold!)
15 - Hogtie. Taped gag. Over tape master key. Find a way to take it and untie. Failed - take 10 knots and do again. (Blindfold!)
16 - Hogtie with ratchet release. Nuts tied ahead. Hood, gag, clovers connected with a rubber. (Replace rubber to chain ring)
17 - Dress as a girl, take a pictures and send to BoundAnna. :oops:
18 - Enhance last punishment and reroll. If first roll or enhance not allowed - reroll. (n/a) :twisted:
19 - Right to thow a coin. Eagle - i'm free, else - multiple knots to 2. (n/a)
20 - That knot just burns. (n/a)
Cases 8, 10...17 can be used only one time, again time - reroll.

What you think about this?

P.S. I'm not sure want to do this. I guess, it must be some corrected.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Re: Punishments system for bad house cleaning

Post by kinbaku »

I think it's a little too intense. :shock:
Although I would like to replace your D20 with a false one with more chance of the number 17. :mrgreen:
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Do you really want to see my CD photos?
Actually i hope dice never roll for me public punishments) For me it's really harder than everything another. :oops: It's added for some fear and more diligence.
Meanwhile, what do you talkink about "little too intense"? Do you have some ideas?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Do you really want to see my CD photos?
Actually i hope dice never roll for me public punishments) For me it's really harder than everything another. :oops: It's added for some fear and more diligence.
Meanwhile, what do you talkink about "little too intense"? Do you have some ideas?
Like 5. I can hold my breath not so long. 17 is for me also to strong to do with my loving for privacy. :wink:
If I understand you correctly, most points require different dice rolls, so you have to take different penalties. I think one or two penalties of that level is bad enough to make sure I don't leave a single spot in my house unclean. :mrgreen:

If necessary, select the 12 best and roll with a D12 die (or 2 D6 dice).
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Hold breath for 2 or 3 minutes is in possibility of many peoples, but needs some training. I did it last time long time ago, and using swimcap for that time will be not so easy for me.
About 12, 13 and 17 - it's a real scary me. It can be bad for reputation. I must going to job like as many peoples, and it conflicts with much of my dreams: i must play a part of normal human. Meanwhile, need of money is cause of that carreing, nothing more. My mind enough free for that games if i'll got a good source of money. I guess, in that case i can do breast augmentation plastic surgery and do long pink hair permanently.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I guess, i have some improovement for this system. I got from AliExpress Inflantable buttplug and now have some ideas. Also, i did testing rolls and got a lot of exactly ecual rolls, but however, 18 have a very small chance. I guess, 18 now will be my new inflantable buttplug with a next rolls:
red D20 - roll and summ till it will be a 10 and greater - count of pressing an air pump (10 times - is a very feelable, 15 - pain thereshold, feeling "no one more", 18 - i never dare to got it, very painful, 30 - teoretic maximum :shock:
yellow D20 - minutes with this plug
green D20 - multiple for a yellow roll
As example red is 16, yellow is 15 and green is 4 - it means one hour of not ignorable pain in butt.
If i denied to do :( , i just burn this knot and... got 10 penalty knots :o more that needs to roll. Also, before i deny a knot, i must at least 10 times try to pump up rolled count.
Enhanced mode: roll red D6, add result to red rolls and double the time.

About enhancing: i don't deny this idea, but left it on 18 is booring. Now in have another condition. If i got double roll (this result already rolled) and this knot is not enhanced - enhance this knot and reroll. If it is already enhanced or enhancing not allowed - add one standart knot. If adding not allowed - just reroll.

I guess, it will do a rolling the dices of punishment more exciting and shiverly and result brighter and more diabolical. :twisted: