Random pleasure or pain script

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
happyscope

Random pleasure or pain script

Post by happyscope »

Had a friend much more talented than me create this simple and easy-to-follow script (on XToys) for controlling a smart toy (vibe or anything with generic output on xtoys) and two channels on an estim. The script allows for a session delay timer and a session duration timer with optional voice control to start and stop the script.
You can set individual settings for a toy (vibe) and channel a and channel b.
random selection between set intervals you pick, they include:
the waiting period between being activated - 1-xxx
Intensity value - 1-xxx
duration its on for - 1-xxx

Can also sync channels a and b if u wish in script or have them all run the same settings.
It was designed for self-bondage in mind, hence optional voice controls and sessions delay and duration. Also important to note that this does not overwrite any max intensity u have set for ur estim on Xtoys.(for example you set ur max value on estim toy block to be 50%, if/when the script picks 100% on the script it will play 100% of ur max setting so you will feel 50% power.

Find it here: "Random pleasure or pain" https://xtoys.app/scripts/-MuB8edQ1MavIu1W34_C

Post any ideas or suggestions for this script.
Last edited by happyscope on 25 Jan 2022, 21:39, edited 2 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Random pleasure or pain script

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Can you get your friend to sign up? Have them contact me here. Thanks.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
happyscope

Post by happyscope »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Can you get your friend to sign up? Have them contact me here. Thanks.
Sorry he doesn't wanna get involved directly like that he, rater just talk through me regarding ideas and suggestions for this script. But I'm open to hearing script ideas on here and I can try to suggest them at some point.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

happyscope wrote:But I'm open to hearing script ideas on here and I can try to suggest them at some point.
Thanks.

I just played with the script during 3 hours and enjoyed it.
Channel A in contact with scrotum and penis, channel B with middle and top of penis.
The settings I used (for when I want to repeat it again :mrgreen: ):
timer:
initial delay (min): 1
Session time (min): 60
General output:
Wait time (sec): 30
Activation intensity: 40
Activation time: 60
Channel A:
Channel B:
Wait time (sec): 60
Activation intensity: 70
Activation time: 40

On the right site of the screen:
Maximum for A and B: 180 (65%)
Intensity for A and B: 81 (29%)
Frequency for A and B: 10 Hz (both sliders to the left)

Did it without any bondage - only a blindfold - for 1h20m.

Then changed the frequency of A to 100 Hz (slider completely to the right) and did it blindfolded in a sort of spread eagle: ankles and knees total spread open, but the wrists so that I just can touch my hips with the tip of the middle finger so that I can stimulate my nipples with the tips of my fingers. I tied my leather right wrist cuff with a zip-tie and my left wrist cuff with a chain and my 2 time padlocks in series to a carabinier (as backup). Did it 1 hour.

Then played with different settings during 40 minutes. :mrgreen:
happyscope

Post by happyscope »

kinbaku wrote:
happyscope wrote:But I'm open to hearing script ideas on here and I can try to suggest them at some point.
Thanks.

I just played with the script during 3 hours and enjoyed it.
Channel A in contact with scrotum and penis, channel B with middle and top of penis.
The settings I used (for when I want to repeat it again :mrgreen: ):
timer:
initial delay (min): 1
Session time (min): 60
General output:
Channel A:
Channel B:
Wait time (sec): 60
Activation intensity: 70
Activation time: 40

On the right site of the screen:
Maximum for A and B: 180 (65%)
Intensity for A and B: 81 (29%)
Frequency for A and B: 10 Hz (both sliders to the left)

Did it without any bondage - only a blindfold - for 1h20m.

Then changed the frequency of A to 100 Hz (slider completely to the right) and did it blindfolded in a sort of spread eagle: ankles and knees total spread open, but the wrists so that I just can touch my hips with the tip of the middle finger so that I can stimulate my nipples with the tips of my fingers. I tied my leather right wrist cuff with a zip-tie and my left wrist cuff with a chain and my 2 time padlocks in series to a carabinier (as backup). Did it 1 hour.

Then played with different settings during 40 minutes. :mrgreen:
Glad you enjoyed, i see u kept all the settings the same for your scenario, I'm more into setting ranges for values so it isnt the same and its more unexpected (1-100 kind of guy) i also usually do more chance for vibrations in generic output to tease then random long shocks to two parts of my body but on a more spaced out random bases (30-150 secs) (arse / legs / feet / etc). many ways to play it
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

happyscope wrote:Glad you enjoyed, i see u kept all the settings the same for your scenario, I'm more into setting ranges for values so it isnt the same and its more unexpected (1-100 kind of guy) i also usually do more chance for vibrations in generic output to tease then random long shocks to two parts of my body but on a more spaced out random bases (30-150 secs) (arse / legs / feet / etc). many ways to play it
I am also for variation, but for the first time I wanted to see how it worked. Especially because I tied myself up in the second instance.
In those 40 minutes I did introduce the variation, but again without bondage.