I can’t take it anymore

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
whomadeangus

I can’t take it anymore

Post by whomadeangus »

My wife knows my love of being tied up. I surprised her when I actually did it that she found me tied to the bed. The thing is bondage is not my wife’s thing. She knows about my kinks but doesn’t share them. I had for a long time doing them when she’s not around. Cleaning the house with a plug in, handcuffs on and my dog hood…. However, now she’s working from home and I don’t have that ability.

I get that she’s not into it and I’m perfectly understanding and respectful. I am perfectly fine with tying myself up with a release and using her as my emergency backup.

Is there a good way to tell her that I understand it’s not your thing. But I want to tie myself up???

Thanks,
kinbaku

Re: I can’t take it anymore

Post by kinbaku »

It's always good to talk to each other.
Perhaps you can agree to seclude yourself in bondage at certain times.
Without having to seem like a barter, get something that can please her, make her happier.
The best thing would be that as long as you're in bondage, she's in charge and can do whatever she wants with you. However, she may not want to see you in bondage and you should respect that.
Lotharjulz

Re: I can’t take it anymore

Post by Lotharjulz »