self-bondage exhibition, remote toys and xtoys.app

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SelfBondageTorment

self-bondage exhibition, remote toys and xtoys.app

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

Hi all,

I haven't posted a lot here, but some of you may be familiar with my intense interest in self-bondage combined with exhibitionism and others remotely controlling my devices. Well, thanks to some posts here, I learned about xtoys.app (a.k.a. XToys Lite), which allows you to control your own toys using sliders or pre-programmed patterns... or, even more exciting, the ability to host group sessions.

It would be wonderful to arrange a session with a few trusted users. I could generate a session code and send it to those users, assuming they had the XToys app. Then I could put on my toys, get on Skype with those users, get into self-bondage, and let them edge and torture me with my toys until the batteries die out. It would be agony and ecstasy.

Do any of you have this app and use it? Have you used it with other people? Do you know of any on-line place where like-minded people gather to share experiences?

Thanks,
DJ
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: self-bondage exhibition, remote toys and xtoys.app

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I think people have used Chaturbate for this. I don't know everything about it, created an account 3 years ago to support another member here once, and forgot my user details. But it looks like it has all the features you might need.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SelfBondageTorment

I've used cam sites but you can get arbitrarily banned or suspended for stupid reasons. I'd rather use a private chat program so I can do what I want and have a controlled audience.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

That's fine, I did see toys being used on Chaturbate, but no nudity in that one show I saw.
Does anyone else have an idea that will allow my friend here to post a show as described?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SelfBondageTorment

I've been looking for "xtoys forums" and "xtoys user group" but no luck.
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

The xtoy forum is hosted on Discord. It is very active and the developer is always online fixing things he is a very responsive person

here is the link https://discord.com/invite/TMdF3Xg
gofc

Post by gofc »

I've done this a couple of times on cam4.com (which didn't require verification to broadcast back then): tied myself laying on top a footstool facing up, in front of the webcam and with a timer lock. I used a vibrator, and nipple e-stim with a Coyote unit connected to xtoys.app. The app listened to the tips from the site and triggered the e-stim, so viewers could zap my nipples for a few seconds by sending a tip (with longer and more intense zaps the higher the tips).

I couldn't connect it to the vibrator too, but even then it was quite the intense experience (if you have an exhibitionist streak). I covered my face for anonymity, but it also had the effect of blindfolding me and keeping me in the dark about how many viewers (if any) were watching at any given moment, and I kept making myself more and more horny the more I wondered about that. And when I did get a couple of zaps, they felt way more intense than I'd experienced with the same unit and settings, just because I couldn't anticipate when they'd come or how strong they'd be, and because knowing they were being triggered by other people made them feel much stronger somehow.

I wanted to experiment with more, longer sessions in the future, and giving more control to viewers and adjusting tip prices and so on, but it seems cam4 now sadly requires verification too :(