Safety for hogtie crawl

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Selfsub

Safety for hogtie crawl

Post by Selfsub »

Good day everyone

In a few weeks time i will have the house for myself for a few days and would like to do some selfbondage.

One of the scenarios i would like to try is a hogtie with a crawl to the key, im planning to be blindfolded as well.

To be able to easily find the key im planning to put it next to a wall where i can easily find it and also attach a rop to it where i just need to find the rope and will ba able to locate the key.

My concern is my head as i will be blindfolded i will be able to mabey hit my head againt a wall or something, for this im thinking wearing a bicycle helmet.
Do you think it will do the trick or is there anyone with some more advice on this?

Any feedback appreciated.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Safety for hogtie crawl

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Getting hit in the head while blind was a real mood killer for me. It sounds like your game will make a head on collision a real possibility.
Maybe use a motor bike or motocross helmet with a visor and put tape over the visor? Might give a different experience, make it part of the torment of being blind?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Personally, I can't imagine being able to move fast enough to do any real damage to my head if I am trying to crawl while hogtied. Just can't picture being able to move more than a few inches at a time. May depend on how strict the tie is, but still seems unlikely to be a concern.
YMMV
Last edited by cdinbonds on 09 Jan 2022, 05:11, edited 1 time in total.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Unless your head is made of glass, I seriously doubt you'll be damaging it while slithering around in a hogtie.

If this is your first time doing this blindfolded, I suggest you do it with timed darkness in case you lose your bearings. The timer can be waiting for daylight or have a lamp on a timer. If you absolutely have to be blindfolded, use one that can be removed with some effort while bound (ie. rubbing your face against furniture).

Also, if you have cats or dogs, having your key attached to a rope may cause problems. (Although the thought of having my escape taken away as I'm about to get to it is kind of appealing)
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Being hogtied, you can't raise your speed to dangerous values. Of course, if you don't try to fall down from table or gliding on waterslide. Helmet doesn't needed. It will be a little bit harder touch than you want, but nothing more.
If this is your first time doing this blindfolded, I suggest you do it with timed darkness in case you lose your bearings.
Of course you will lose your bearings! But i guess, you doing it for that thing. More, i advise you spin at start before tie legs to hands but after blindfold, and drop the key to random place, without rope or trinket. And spin again. :twisted: For safety you need an secondary ice release. Ice cube on ceiling with a semi-frozen paperclip. From no-frozen part of paperclip attached a key, hanged on rope enough long to touch the floor. Then if you fail a finding, you can wait for second key. Place it near to wall, left a touch marker (your shoes as example) under key, and you will easy find a safety key when ice melt. You will feel a fear, maybe panic, but when you little rest, you will get an iteresting game. If you will know what key easy avalible, it will be booring, like a cheating :( .
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.