Pics of elbow bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Lisa2024

Pics of elbow bondage

Post by Lisa2024 »

Did a lot of elbow selfbondage lately. Just feels amazing when your elbows are touching, but beware its also pretty risky and hard to get out. Don't do it at home. And it takes a lot of time to get the elbows together.

What do you think?
Attachments
cap404.png
cap395.png
cap392.png
cap393.png
SBadiction

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Post by SBadiction »

Great, must be a fun sensation.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Very good. I never got that far. :facepalm:
Do you continue to have sufficient blood flow in your hands?
If you are for nipple treatment, it is interesting to place clothes pins. The tension on your back also puts tension on the nipple clamps. :twisted:
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@kinbaku: At first I couldnt get this far, but I was able to do that after a few month of training. And also at first the blood flow in the hands was not very good, they would get numb after 1-2 minutes.
But again after a few month of training to do not get numb any more (i guess i am more flexible now), so i could be in this position for as long as i like without anything going numb.

@SBadiction: Its indeed a great sensation, the feeling when the elbows touch together at your back and you know you won't get out easy now.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisa2024 wrote:@SBadiction: Its indeed a great sensation, the feeling when the elbows touch together at your back and you know you won't get out easy now.
That's true: I'm not as flexible as Lisa2024, but I have to use a door handle that I hook behind the rope to free myself back. :mrgreen:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisa2024 wrote:What do you think?
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Cleanup in aisle 15! :lol:

Nice. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Some of my favourite elbow self bondage so far.

Similarly I also had to train to get my elbows together. It's so true that even after getting the elbows to touch, you need to do even more training to make sure your elbows don't get numb. I got my elbows to touch like two or three months ago, but they got numb in minutes. Now after even more training I can last like 20min+. My theory is that even if you can just get them to touch, your elbows may still be stiff and have a natural tendency to spring out and put pressure on the tie. And also building the muscles in the arms means that you can keep your elbows behind your back without rope so there is no pressure on the joints.

Btw, elbow ties are quite safe for me as I can simply slip out if it isn't cinched, even if elbows are touching.
Screenshot_20220101_230442_com.google.android.apps.photos_compress62.jpg
Screenshot_20211214_222248_compress17.jpg
png_20211223_153128_0000_compress33.jpg
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Well, when my elbows are touching, it is still really tight for me, even if i could endure it for a long time. I still need some tools to get out, as I have no chance of getting out by myself alone, no matter how hard I struggle. The problem there is, that the rope tends to go up not down.

However I guess anyone could do the training to get the elbows touching, if you take your time. Just beware, that you might get stuck.
Attachments
cap402.jpg
cap400.jpg
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Just a few more tips on how you can train this. If you train it at first, it will generate a lot of pressure on your arms. You can take this pressure of with sport bandages. Here a few pictures of how I do the training.
Attachments
From the side, in time you can use fewer layers. Don't go to far at first, take your time.
From the side, in time you can use fewer layers. Don't go to far at first, take your time.
Try to make small circles with your shoulders to find a good position. This is how it looks from the front.
Try to make small circles with your shoulders to find a good position. This is how it looks from the front.
First, under the sport bandages put another layer, so the blood can still circulate.
First, under the sport bandages put another layer, so the blood can still circulate.
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Ok, next after a few weeks training, do use the sport bondages still, but put on a bra and less layers. You should be able to bear the pressure now. Even when your elbows are touching you should still be able to move your shoulders a little bit as you can see in those two pictures. This helps a lot with the blood flow.

If possible use a mirror so that you can check that everything is in place and done right.
Attachments
Try to endure it several minutes, but stop before anything goes numb.
Try to endure it several minutes, but stop before anything goes numb.
Move your shoulders a little bit.
Move your shoulders a little bit.
If you cannot move them at all, it is too tight
If you cannot move them at all, it is too tight
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Ok, if you have trained for at least 3 month you should be able to put yourself in extreme positions with your elbows at your back and you can hold this position for a long time. But still use sport bandages from time to time to relief the stress on the elbows.

You can now put less clothes over your elbows, they should be able to handle the stress and should not go numb.

Is this training worth it? I would say yes, the sensation of your elbows touching behind your back und to tie yourself unbelievable tight... worth every minute for me at least ;)

If you have any questions about elbow bondage training, just ask away or contact me.

Still, its important to take you time, don't rush it, even if you are excited and pay attention on your escape plan. Escaping might be very difficult, so train the escaping first before you make it any tighter. Safety first!

(And sorry for all the picture spam! I don't want to bore anyone.)
Attachments
Use a long rope in the beginning, later you will be able to get into shorter ropes.
Use a long rope in the beginning, later you will be able to get into shorter ropes.
Move your arms from one side to the other, helps with flexibility.
Move your arms from one side to the other, helps with flexibility.
But also try to stand still and enjoy the feeling and see how long you can stand it
But also try to stand still and enjoy the feeling and see how long you can stand it
With enough training you can make it unbelievable tight.
With enough training you can make it unbelievable tight.
You can even use an ankle spreader if you want.
You can even use an ankle spreader if you want.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

WOW :shock:
I am so impressed you can do that. I said Allie that she is amazing when I saw her pictures. I thought I was flexible but I think I need a lot of training to do that.
The sports bra is a must because to many clothes and I would be having a hot flush. Also it means at least one part of my body will behave lol.

I do have some of those exercise bands the elastic ones would they work? They are different ones some easier to stretch than others.

Lisa
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@Lisahs3: The flexibility is actually not that important, as it can be trained, and you can achieve a lot in 3-6 months if you train every second day.

The elastic bands are great for the beginning, as I said begin slowly and apply just enough pressure for it to be a little bit uncomfortable. And every week you will see, you can go further. Do you have a partner that can help you?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisa2024 wrote:(And sorry for all the picture spam! I don't want to bore anyone.)
Bore anyone? Quite the contrary. It's very entertaining! 8)

There's no way I would bind myself like Allie all by my lonesome. I reserve that kind of fun for partnered bondage (my preference - others' may vary). At least the other can enjoy the view! :wink:

As I'm no spring chicken anymore, I don't want to chance a health issue happening while I'm trussed up like that all alone. :shock:

Meanwhile, I can play and replay any scenario like that in my warped mind.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Lisa2024 wrote:@Lisahs3: The flexibility is actually not that important, as it can be trained, and you can achieve a lot in 3-6 months if you train every second day.

The elastic bands are great for the beginning, as I said begin slowly and apply just enough pressure for it to be a little bit uncomfortable. And every week you will see, you can go further. Do you have a partner that can help you?
That’s what I thought the elastic would be easier to start with.
No I’m single and happy, i can play however I like.
I agree with Jenny I’m not sure I would be as brave as Allie but I would like to try something new.
My self bondage play doesn’t have to be inescapable I just love that feeling of tight but comfortable ties.

Lisa