Pics of elbow bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Lisahs3

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Post by Lisahs3 »

Lisa2024 wrote:@Lisahs3: I can understand that, actually breast bondage is absolutely not my thing and more or less a turn off for me.

However clothes that emphasize the breasts are great. For me its very important to dress in a bondage kind of way where I want to tie myself up. I at least try to look as sexy as I can before I tie myself up. So for me its not just about the feeling of being tied up, its also very important how I look when I am tied up.

I also do not like being tied up naked.

However I put myself in a tie from time to time that is not really comfortable and in a way I can enjoy that too, but only if I know the tie looks good. And uncomfy bad looking tie.... that would be the pure horror.

I guess this is different for everyone.... and I know I'm a pervert, can't help it, lol ;)
Oh yes I totally agree I have to look and feel the part. I love dressing up in gorgeous lingerie or sexy fun fancy dress. I love French Maid’s and actually just fancy dress is so much fun. Jenny is the corset queen but I also love them too. I really enjoy tops, basques, bras basically anything that makes the most out of my cleavage and my waist lol. Bondage and sexy clothing and scenes are the best fun for me I think that’s why I enjoy self bondage because I don’t need to have sex to enjoy it I can have a lovely time on my own. Power of imagination!

Nothing wrong with being a pervert. It’s just a enthusiasm for the erotic.

Lisa
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@Lisahs3: I can relate to that, getting in different clothes is great.

For me it's also not getting in the right clothes, but move in a sexy way and get into bondage positions before I even tie myself up. Hell, if I even look in the mirror all dressed up, I get in the mood to tie myself.

So one pretty important thing in doing selfbondage is also having enough mirrors. :) I want to see, who I am gonna tie up. And I need the feeling that I want to tie up that person (myself :P) that I am seeing in the mirror.

I also do love corsets, great way to form your body.
Attachments
Before doing bondage, i love to look in the mirror and I have to be in the mood to tie myself up :)
Before doing bondage, i love to look in the mirror and I have to be in the mood to tie myself up :)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Lisa2024 wrote:@Lisahs3: I can relate to that, getting in different clothes is great.

For me it's also not getting in the right clothes, but move in a sexy way and get into bondage positions before I even tie myself up. Hell, if I even look in the mirror all dressed up, I get in the mood to tie myself.

So one pretty important thing in doing selfbondage is also having enough mirrors. :) I want to see, who I am gonna tie up. And I need the feeling that I want to tie up that person (myself :P) that I am seeing in the mirror.

I also do love corsets, great way to form your body.
I have a full length dress mirror in my bedroom and a mirror on my dressing table there is also a mirror on my waredrobe. I like using my big dress mirror next to my bed so I can watch myself, it’s just really heavy to move. My favourite mirror is actually the one in my hallway by the front door. I have to admit I like posing in front of that one dressed in my maids uniform before I do my housework lol. Blushing a little but I love it. I don’t understand people who say housework is boring lol.

Lisa
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Ha, I absolutely do hate housework, there is nothing more boring... but I haven't looked at it from your perspective yet :P

As for sex: I like being tied up, and I do not need sex every time I am tied up. I can enjoy just being tied up.

However, I love having an orgasm when tied up, and here is the strange thing: I can come to an orgasm without touching and without toys or any kind of vibration, basically just with my mind. I learned to do that with my mind a long time ago, but its only possible if I am really feeling hot. But with selfbondage that comes in super handy from time to time. I actually love that ability. (A while ago I thought nearly everyone could do that, but then I learned... hey it's not that easy for most people. Which is a bit of a shame, because I think most would love that)
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

All very relatable lol.

It's ironic how people always conplain about how I'm a sloppy dresser. But I put more effort into dressing for selfbondage than for real life occasions.

Ropework must be neat which I'm still working on. It's not only about feeling or securness, aesthetics are crucial too.

Enjoying herself in the mirror.
Screenshot_20220110_072738_compress13.jpg
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@Allie: Your ropework is great! I guess there is not much to be improved ;)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

AllieXBow wrote:All very relatable lol.

It's ironic how people always conplain about how I'm a sloppy dresser. But I put more effort into dressing for selfbondage than for real life occasions.

Ropework must be neat which I'm still working on. It's not only about feeling or securness, aesthetics are crucial too.

Aesthetics are very important to me that’s why I love my fancy dress and fashion and my big mirror. At the bottom of my bed which of course is very pretty metal bed frame with crystals on it looks so good.

Allie I really love your shoes they look gorgeous x

Sensual pretty and restrictive I love. A bound orgasm or two phew! It’s the perfect night in for a single girl.

Lisa
TheBouncer

Post by TheBouncer »

Lisa2024 wrote:@Thebouncer: Being not that flexible or being a man is actually not a problem. I am a man, too, and a couldnt get my elbows nowhere near touching in the beginning. (And to be honest, most girls also could not get their elbows to touch in the beginning, do not mistake the common girl with a bondage model). So if I could do it, I guess everyone could do it with training.

Its just about training. 15 minutes per day is absolutely enough and take a day off now and then for regeneration. However you would have to keep at it for several month or weeks. The question is also, what your goal is, i mean to get your elbows touching behind your back is not everyones goal ;)

@Lisahs3: Yeah, one should be aware if you look at bondage pictures of bondage models, those positions are often not "comfortable" for the model. Its often not even a position or a tie the model could enjoy in any way. The goal their is just to get a nice photo out of it and to please the viewers.

My goal is close enough to be as restrictive as possible….but still
Comfortable for a long session. Obviously a long session in any position will cause the body to be sore. But my main stretch has been clasping my hands together behind my back while bending the shoulder blades inward and pulling on the elbows. I can definitely feel those main areas stretching. I’ve only been doing it for maybe a couple weeks. But only a few minutes a day. Sounds like I just need to start popping on some shows and stretch while catching up at night lol.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

AllieXBow wrote:All very relatable lol.

How does the neck feel on this hogtie? If you are sufficiently relaxed it can do no harm, but if it feels painful you should still pay attention to it. :wink:
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

I also like put some cloth gags on or something before elbow bondage. Well I like the gag for the look, and that alone makes me a little hot, but to be honest, I never found gags to be comfortable ;)

But I guess the outfit is okeyish enough for bondage.

What do you think?
Attachments
I am not sure if red is a good choice
I am not sure if red is a good choice
Last check if everythings in place
Last check if everythings in place
But dressing up in the right way make me want to tie myself up :)
But dressing up in the right way make me want to tie myself up :)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Your outfit looks lovely, I like your top and the cross pattern across your chest that goes really well with the bondage look.
I agree gags for me are uncomfortable after a few minutes and they are more for show. I have a ball gag that I like but it does get uncomfortable but looks amazing in my mouth. I also don’t like the way it makes me drool, yuck! It’s worse if I am sitting up or standing up because then all the horrible drool goes down my chest between my boobs. I know lots of people really like that look but I think it’s yucky

Lisa
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Well, I really like the look of gags, the feeling not so much. But have of the fun is how you look, so I use them anyway :)

Drooling can be sexy, but I do not like to get everything wet. But its not really completely avoidable with gags.

I like the red top, but its also pretty hot and sweaty when doing bondage and moving around in a hogtie. At least in the sommer month I prever a sport bra.

I don't know, what do you all like better?
Attachments
cap453.jpg
cap454.jpg
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I prefer the little red bolero top but sports bras are more supportive for that kind of bondage.
What are you wearing under the red top? I would probably just wear a nice little bra something with an uplift but not underwired if I was going to be hogtied. I don't have a lot of experience in that position but I think a bra with no underwire in the cups would be more comfortable. What about a nice short sleeve top that is cropped? That would be less hot and sweaty.

Lisa
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Under the red top I wear a sports bra with no underwire and indeed a little uplift. Its pretty comfortable.
Actually I also do like the red top more, as it looks more dressed up, less naked ;)

Cropped sleeve top would be also a nice idea. I love croped tops when doing bondage, as you do not get to hot in them. (And I really dont like sweating in bondage)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I prefer the red bolero top, but the completely black clothing also has something that I like. It goes well with your long dark brown hair. 8)