Pics of elbow bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
AllieXBow

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Post by AllieXBow »

Pls keep posting, I never get bored of seeing pics of elbow bondage. Could do this all day haha.

Also I do an exercise where I hold my hands together and squash my elbows in without help of rope or bands, and I think this can help too potentially.

Also I have a clock or timer/buzzer so I can track my progress of how long I last, or even set certain time goals for myself.

Allie
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@bound_jenny: Its much safer to play some things just in your fantasy. And the mind can be very strong.

@lisash3: Inescapable and selfbondage does not play well together ;) The thing with selfbondage and elbow bondage is, that you have to know your limit, and it might always be a little bit tempting to push over that limit. So in the end you also need self control and take it step by step.

@AllieXBow: Thanks for the tips, your pictures are true art. How long does it take for you to escape from self bondage?
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Lisa2024 wrote:@bound_jenny: Its much safer to play some things just in your fantasy. And the mind can be very strong.

@lisash3: Inescapable and selfbondage does not play well together ;) The thing with selfbondage and elbow bondage is, that you have to know your limit, and it might always be a little bit tempting to push over that limit. So in the end you also need self control and take it step by step.

@AllieXBow: Thanks for the tips, your pictures are true art. How long does it take for you to escape from self bondage?
I know my limits and that’s why I always play safe. You are right it is tempting but I think I am just trying to find that suggestion of restriction not actually having my elbows touching. I am very envious though lol. I think I might be able to try a way that’s not so strict with my exercise bands. They are really stretchy and I have used them before on my own and with my ex.

Lisa
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Lisa2024 wrote:@bound_jenny: Its much safer to play some things just in your fantasy. And the mind can be very strong.

Like around 30 sec to 1m to get my wrists and elbows out
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@Allie: Impressive, well I am not so fast. One can see, that you had a lot of training.

@Lisahs3: Yes, its not only good to know your limits, its also often that bondage positions that look stunning in photos are not very comfortable in real life ;) Most important thing is, that you have fun and feel good with it. (And as jenny said, the mind can be strong. You want your elbows to be touching behind your back but can't get them to? No, problem, just imagine that, while your elbows are bound, its not like you could see them in selfbondage anyway ;). And in the end, everything we do is just a mind game if you think about it.).
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

AllieXBow wrote:Like around 30 sec to 1m to get my wrists and elbows out
:shock:

That must be impressive to see in action.

I don't think I could manage that without dislocating something. :lol:
Lisa2024 wrote:Its much safer to play some things just in your fantasy. And the mind can be very strong.
The mind is indeed a very powerful theatre for running fantasy "movies". I'm very familiar with the concept... :wink:

So I'll stick to partners for the real deal and watch movies in my well-stocked theatre of the mind for the rest. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Another little tip if youre arms go numb to soon, just put several layers of sport bandages on your elbows. That can help a lot in the beginning. The other good thing about that is that your elbows are touching a little bit "sooner" and you get that feeling that your elbows are touching, even if they are like 1 cm away.
Attachments
cap425.jpg
cap422.jpg
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Another thing that I had to learn the hard way when doing elbow ties: Beware if you have long hair or wearing a wig. It can easily become entangled and it might be even harder to free yourself that way. Think about it beforehand and makle a ponytail or get your hair to the side, away from your elbows while getting tied.

What do you think and did you had any problems with your hair when doing selfbondage?
Attachments
cap433.jpg
cap430.jpg
cap432.jpg
cap429.jpg
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Lisa2024 wrote:Another thing that I had to learn the hard way when doing elbow ties: Beware if you have long hair or wearing a wig. It can easily become entangled and it might be even harder to free yourself that way. Think about it beforehand and makle a ponytail or get your hair to the side, away from your elbows while getting tied.

What do you think and did you had any problems with your hair when doing selfbondage?
LOL Oh god yes!
Nothing kills the mood more than pretending to struggle and squirm around on my bed and suddenly ouch as my hair is caught on something.
My hair is at least as long as yours so I know that pain. I tie mine in a pony tail or pig tails, depends on what I am wearing of course.
My hair has a mind of its own and gets everywhere so like me I prefer to get it tied up.

When playing with a partner I like a little hair pulling its quite sexy but when it gets caught up by accident it only ever seems to pull a few strands of hair, just enough to cause pain.
It looks nice in photos of models posing when her hair is tussled and falling across her face and shoulders but in real life all the struggling to get into bondage and then playfully struggling while tied up with or without a partner gets me a little hot. So having a pony tail and my hair off the back of my neck helps me to stay cool and comfortable.

That is a really good tip for everyone, thank you.

Lisa
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

How do you get the rope up to the elbows when you start out? I'm not all that flexible and when I try to get a coil of rope to my elbows I can basically manage to get it up on only one side. As soon as I wiggle around to try to get the other side up it slips down again... Really annoying.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@gregovic: At first when you are not that flexible, start wird a long rope that you can tighten bei pulling on one end that is attached to a dooknob or something. Then pull it a little bit tighter every time.

But as I already said, pay attention and don't overdo it, you could get stuck. Elbow bondage can be pretty dangerous.
TheBouncer

Post by TheBouncer »

Yes, I’ve been doing elbow/shoulder blade and arm stretches against a wall to get the anterior deltoid and the pectoralis minor more flexible. I’m just aiming to become more flexible period. Taking me a bit longer than most probably since I’m a male and I wasn’t flexible much to begin with. But I’m definitely seeing improvements at least

How long did you stretch each day? 15-20 minutes? Last thing I want to do is over stretch and cause severe strain or fatigue on the muscle.
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@Thebouncer: Being not that flexible or being a man is actually not a problem. I am a man, too, and a couldnt get my elbows nowhere near touching in the beginning. (And to be honest, most girls also could not get their elbows to touch in the beginning, do not mistake the common girl with a bondage model). So if I could do it, I guess everyone could do it with training.

Its just about training. 15 minutes per day is absolutely enough and take a day off now and then for regeneration. However you would have to keep at it for several month or weeks. The question is also, what your goal is, i mean to get your elbows touching behind your back is not everyones goal ;)

@Lisahs3: Yeah, one should be aware if you look at bondage pictures of bondage models, those positions are often not "comfortable" for the model. Its often not even a position or a tie the model could enjoy in any way. The goal their is just to get a nice photo out of it and to please the viewers.
Attachments
As you can see in this foto my shoulders are not that much together, but with training elbow ties are very well possible
As you can see in this foto my shoulders are not that much together, but with training elbow ties are very well possible
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I recently read on a website or forum somewhere that a lot of kink videos and photos are staged and the reactions are acted. I’m sure that’s not a surprise to anyone though but it was interesting to read as I think the person was a kink producer or has their own business or something. I do like tight bondage but I also want to be comfortable which is something I think a lot of people don’t quite understand. When I say tight I mean restrictive not that the rope is digging into my body. Lisa2024 yes the pose for the picture is true too there are some of those pictures I really like and others I just don’t. Breast bondage is one of those. Some of those pictures are horrible and make me cringe holding my boobs too protect them. I agree I don’t see how the model’s could enjoy some of the poses especially breast bondage. Now a nice snug rope bra that’s fine and feels nice but please! They are very sensitive part of our bodies so please be careful.

When I play on my own I am always careful. I might tie my legs up tight and restricted, I love how that feels but my hands I only want the suggestion of being tied. I always practice anything new to make sure I am safe. I agree with you Lisa and Jenny your imagination is the most important part of any fantasy or playtime.
I love my imagination x

Lisa
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@Lisahs3: I can understand that, actually breast bondage is absolutely not my thing and more or less a turn off for me.

However clothes that emphasize the breasts are great. For me its very important to dress in a bondage kind of way where I want to tie myself up. I at least try to look as sexy as I can before I tie myself up. So for me its not just about the feeling of being tied up, its also very important how I look when I am tied up.

I also do not like being tied up naked.

However I put myself in a tie from time to time that is not really comfortable and in a way I can enjoy that too, but only if I know the tie looks good. And uncomfy bad looking tie.... that would be the pure horror.

I guess this is different for everyone.... and I know I'm a pervert, can't help it, lol ;)
Attachments
I also like putting on some belts, but not over the breasts
I also like putting on some belts, but not over the breasts
For me the right clothes make me want to tie myself up
For me the right clothes make me want to tie myself up
cap449.jpg (38.36 KiB) Viewed 1032 times
I like something to emphasize the breasts.
I like something to emphasize the breasts.
cap444.jpg (45.3 KiB) Viewed 1032 times