Pics of elbow bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
BoundInKasugai

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Post by BoundInKasugai »

kinbaku wrote:[..]When attached at the knees, the 2 ropes of the ratchet run over the ankle binding.
That's a great idea, thanks!
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Really interesting ideas.

What I absolutely love about elbow bondage is how it forms your front. It just stretches and emphasises everything. I don't know if anyone else feels that way.

And you can train your flexibility even without any tools from time to time, just stretch your elbows to the back, and try to hold that position.
Attachments
Little stretching exercises can help a lot
Little stretching exercises can help a lot
Just do small stretching exercises to gain more flexibility
Just do small stretching exercises to gain more flexibility
cap486.jpg
When your elbows are bound tight together I think it gives also that sweet nice look from the front.
When your elbows are bound tight together I think it gives also that sweet nice look from the front.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisa2024 wrote:Really interesting ideas.

What I absolutely love about elbow bondage is how it forms your front. It just stretches and emphasises everything. I don't know if anyone else feels that way.

And you can train your flexibility even without any tools from time to time, just stretch your elbows to the back, and try to hold that position.
True, stretching makes it possible to relax your muscles just a little further, so that you can gradually get further.

Usually I do nipple clamps or pin clothes to the nipples. When I stretch or tie my hands behind me, I enjoy the clamps extra. :twisted: :mrgreen:
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

I never used nipple clamps, i guess I am just to sensitive. Perhaps I should give it a try.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisa2024 wrote:I never used nipple clamps, i guess I am just to sensitive. Perhaps I should give it a try.
I can recommend nipple clips, I like playing with them and have been for years. I like the clover clip sort of long periods of wear and for the short and brutal one-offs the little croc clips but if you're just starting out with them I'd avoid the more painful items to start with. Perhaps go for an adjustable clamp style then you can moderate the pressure better.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Oh, nipple clamps are wonderful :wink:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Andy_G wrote:Oh, nipple clamps are wonderful :wink:
Indeed! They are the gift that keeps on giving, long after they're removed. :twisted:

After a session with them, just a half hour, my nipples are so sensitive that they can feel the texture of the fabric inside my bra cups - and they're very fine and soft in normal circumstances. For about one to three hours after removal.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

I'm just starting with nipple clamps and mostly agree. However, one problem I'm having is that they keep falling off my nipples with a relatively small amount of tugging, which is making it difficult to use them for things like predicament bondage. Does anyone have any advice on how to keep them on?
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Ha, guess I have to try them. I just had clothespins so far, and they were a little bit too strong.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

If I'm honest, I actually prefer clothespins. Having them that little bit tighter adds to the experience. As for keeping them on, I find that I have to be more careful and not struggle too much after I'm bound. That's when they are likely to get pulled off, and it adds an extra layer of control to force yourself to lay still. Nothing worse that losing the nipple clamp mid-session!
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Lisa2024 wrote:Ha, guess I have to try them. I just had clothespins so far, and they were a little bit too strong.
clothspins vary much in strength, but if they are too strong you can pull them apart past where they normally open too and you can pull the spring so that it doesn't grip as hard.
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

BoundInKasugai wrote:
Lisa2024 wrote:Ha, guess I have to try them. I just had clothespins so far, and they were a little bit too strong.
clothspins vary much in strength, but if they are too strong you can pull them apart past where they normally open too and you can pull the spring so that it doesn't grip as hard.

Thanks, sounds like a good idea, I will try that :) Nipple camps could enhance the elbow bondage experience, as you said.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Amordaza wrote:
I'm just starting with nipple clamps and mostly agree. However, one problem I'm having is that they keep falling off my nipples with a relatively small amount of tugging, which is making it difficult to use them for things like predicament bondage. Does anyone have any advice on how to keep them on?
Superglue....no just kidding, seriously just kidding. :facepalm:
If you use clover type clips they have a curve just behind the pinch point where you can tie them together with a cord or even the right size padlock will clip over it and exert more pressure but you will have to be careful not to overdo it. Pull hard enough and anything will give eventually but you might damage your nipple in the process.

I find putting the clip on so it sits behind the nipple pressing the areola together gives much more purchase.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Amordaza wrote:
I had the same problem with some wooden clothes pins. I had roughened them up and shortened the tip to give it more grip, but nothing helped. Only certain old wooden versions worked.
What helped better are these plastic versions that have a rubber tip. I can also easily put 2 on top of each other, which increases the pressure: like the 2 top pins in the photo.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

You can use chopsticks. They are easy to arrange according to your preference. The longer, the less pressure and having a thin distance between both chopsticks helps enormously for starting nipple dares.

If you want a gradual increase, tie one end of the chopsticks tightly together and put an ice cube in the other end, then tie both other ends with elastic. Now hook the nipple in the corner that is attached so that the chopsticks stay on the nipple. The more the ice melts, the closer the chopsticks come together. :twisted: