Pics of elbow bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Lisa2024

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Post by Lisa2024 »

Just another few pics, nothing special to see. Yeah... I know I like that red/black combination with different clothes, and my arms tied to my back ;)
Attachments
sd20mini.jpg
sd12mini.jpg
sd36mini.jpg
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisa2024 wrote: nothing special to see
I beg to differ!

Very hot, as usual. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisa2024 wrote: nothing special to see
I beg to differ!

Very hot, as usual. 8)

Jenny.
Yup, imagination running wild.

Thanx, lisa.
[
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

And the skirt holds the legs together just as the arms are held together.
Just a little less strict. :wink:
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Well I could tie up the legs as well.... but its pretty risky when standing. So I prefer to tie my legs, when lying down. So the skirt as to do that job.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisa2024 wrote:So the skirt as to do that job.
And the skirt looks better on you than the ropes, I think. :oops: :facepalm:
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Just had another Bondage Session today and tied up my feet. However its a little bit scary and one has to pay attention not to fall, when getting out. Especially when the elbows and hands are tied too.
Last edited by Lisa2024 on 17 Aug 2023, 17:14, edited 1 time in total.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Very nice!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Kastev

Post by Kastev »

This is definitely a story that should reinforce how important it is to engage in self-bondage safely, but man, I remember when I tried out self-bondage early-on, I got myself stuck with binding my elbows. I had bought a pair of Poly Webbing cuffs off Etsy and when I had the house to myself for a weekend, I had decided to try and tighten them as much as I could behind my back while not actually knowing how to get out of them as before I would just tighten them about 75% of the way and could still struggle out (which I still can't believe I couldn't figure out the release method seeing as nowadays I have no problems). I had actually been trying to tighten them further up my arm around my bicep, but they managed to slip down to exactly my elbow when tightening (you did this through wedging the strap in a door and yanking hard) and I was very quickly completely unable to free myself. I was actually really starting to panic because my arms were VERY quickly becoming numb and painful and I was seriously debating whether to call 911. I had grabbed a knife and tried to free myself but couldn't get the blade between the cuffs, and it was getting very hard to actually grip stuff in my hands. I was just about to call 911 when I decided one last time to try and cut myself free and ended up grabbing a pair of scissors and just barely being able to cut the cuffs loose.

I don't think I can describe that feeling of relief when I finally freed myself. It wasn't a feeling of sexual pleasure that's for sure, but pure relief that I wouldn't be caught by family or suffer the embarrassment of having to call 911. In fact, that relief was so noticeable that I didn't at first notice the MASSIVE gash I had made across my arm from the scissors. I still have the scar on my arm to this day and I feel that it's a reminder to me to always be safe while doing self-bondage.

Also, I really should be practicing to be able to eventually tie my elbows together. I've just been a little hesitant about it after the above-mentioned incident.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisa2024 wrote:Just had another Bondage Session today and tied up my feet. However its a little bit scary and one has to pay attention not to fall, when getting out. Especially when the elbows and hands are tied too.
Jealous.jpg
Jealous.jpg (16.29 KiB) Viewed 946 times
Not jealous at all.jpg
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisa2024 wrote:Just had another Bondage Session today and tied up my feet. However its a little bit scary and one has to pay attention not to fall, when getting out. Especially when the elbows and hands are tied too.
Breathtaking! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Nice setup and photo. The element of risk really adds to the experience.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Thx, yeah I am still experimenting with the pictures (actually most are just shots from a video). And I try to get better pictures in a way so that you can see more of me (without that anybody could recognize me ;)).

Using blindfolds and gags does the trick but its really really hard to get into self bondage blindfolded (and even harder to get out of it, especially when elbows are tied. So don't try this yourself.) Gladly I know most of my moves in my sleep, so I am getting much better at this.

Ok heres another picture I am a little bit proud of, because it took a lot of training and a few tries to get the shot... haha. But it was fun struggling in bondage, not just for a few nice pictures :)
Attachments
sd322.jpg
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

:drool:

Nothing more to say!

:drool: :drool: :drool:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisa2024 wrote:Ok heres another picture I am a little bit proud of
and rightly so, very nice.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.