Handcuffs vs Chains & Padlocks

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SBadiction

Handcuffs vs Chains & Padlocks

Post by SBadiction »

I'm a great fan of chains and padlocks, they have a lovely heavy feel to them and I always use them instead of handcuffs when I'm doing self bondage session. It is much easier to undo them when you get access to your keys, either dropped from an ice block, a forced hobble to get them (outdoors is good, if it's cold it adds something to the experience) or dragging the keys to you using a looong cord.
This is the kit the I use, the clip is there if you just want to experience the struggling sensation but you can release at any time. The second one shows the chains on my wrist and the third with them locked together. You can, of course, use two padlock and attach your wrist to different points, the bannisters on stairs for example. The fun is endless.
Attachments
chain 1.jpg
chain 1.jpg (72.56 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
chain 2.jpg
chain 2.jpg (55.11 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
chain 3.jpg
chain 3.jpg (51.6 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
kinbaku

Re: Handcuffs vs Chains & Padlocks

Post by kinbaku »

You can use the clip to fasten the chain around your stomach from behind. Using the hands with the chain and the 2 padlocks in front of your body, and a padlock for the chain, connect to an object so that you cannot leave until the ice has melted in which the keys are stuck.
One of the many, many, many options. :mrgreen:
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

ou can use the clip to fasten the chain around your stomach from behind. Using the hands with the chain and the 2 padlocks in front of your body, and a padlock for the chain, connect to an object so that you cannot leave until the ice has melted in which the keys are stuck.
One of the many, many, many options. :mrgreen:
As you say, the options are endless. Much more than handcuffs.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I sometimes make fine adjustment to the length of a chain by twisting it before applying. Too much twisting makes it inflexible though.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

I like the idea of knotting the chain, I must try that.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Lotharjulz wrote:Have you experimented with knoting that chain. I forgot where I learned this but with certain chain you can push the link inside itself and not have to use so many padlocks. When I was doing a lot of SB it was a lot of fun to creatively restrain myself with only one.
Is that like feeding the third link through the first, then the fourth and so on until you have a loop of chain? Very useful, for instance for locking heels on I use a short length of chain, about 40cm, put a loop in it like that which goes around the foot, under the arch of the shoe and up to front of the ankle, then the free end around behind the ankle and padlocked to the first loop.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Lotharjulz wrote:Have you experimented with knoting that chain. I forgot where I learned this but with certain chain you can push the link inside itself and not have to use so many padlocks. When I was doing a lot of SB it was a lot of fun to creatively restrain myself with only one.
With some chain you can put the last link through another one further down to form a loop around an ankle waist etc., then "lock" it by feeding the rest of the chain back through the last link. With the loose end of the chain secured you can't loosen the loop. Note, with some chains the links are too small to pass the end link through another link. Others, with large links the locking chain will pull through the link, but it works with lots of chains in between those extremes.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

SBadiction wrote:I'm a great fan of chains and padlocks, they have a lovely heavy feel to them and I always use them instead of handcuffs when I'm doing self bondage session. It is much easier to undo them when you get access to your keys, either dropped from an ice block, a forced hobble to get them (outdoors is good, if it's cold it adds something to the experience) or dragging the keys to you using a looong cord.
This is the kit the I use, the clip is there if you just want to experience the struggling sensation but you can release at any time. The second one shows the chains on my wrist and the third with them locked together. You can, of course, use two padlock and attach your wrist to different points, the bannisters on stairs for example. The fun is endless.
I use chains and padlocks as my main bondage restraint, the different ways to use them are endless. They are also great for when playing with my wife as she is not great with knots.

One thing I have done it to pass the chain through a tube, something like a small pipe or conduit works well. This can give you an ankle spreader or if locked to a loose chain around your neck it makes a yoke.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

bounddosster wrote:
SBadiction wrote:I'm a great fan of chains and padlocks, they have a lovely heavy feel to them and I always use them instead of handcuffs when I'm doing self bondage session. It is much easier to undo them when you get access to your keys, either dropped from an ice block, a forced hobble to get them (outdoors is good, if it's cold it adds something to the experience) or dragging the keys to you using a looong cord.
I use chains and padlocks as my main bondage restraint, the different ways to use them are endless. They are also great for when playing with my wife as she is not great with knots.

One thing I have done it to pass the chain through a tube, something like a small pipe or conduit works well. This can give you an ankle spreader or if locked to a loose chain around your neck it makes a yoke.
I also use a long chain through a tube as an ankle spreader, it's very effective. Not tried the yoke, must experiment with that.