Enforced exercise/fitness

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Omnisurf

Enforced exercise/fitness

Post by Omnisurf »

Hi all,

I turn to you all for advice!

I have a system (which I am willing to share if there is interest) that hooks into my fitness device, checks for a completed goal, and can then release something only when that is achieved.

I am trying to use this to enforce a certain amount of running per day. Ideally, I would "lock" something, for which the unlock will only come after adequate exercise, after which it is unlocked.

My problem is this: What can I do/use that will require me to complete the exercise and can then be released, which wouldn't prevent or hinder running/exercise in public?
Kinbaku

Re: Enforced exercise/fitness

Post by Kinbaku »

Omnisurf wrote:I have a system (which I am willing to share if there is interest) that hooks into my fitness device, checks for a completed goal, and can then release something only when that is achieved.

I am trying to use this to enforce a certain amount of running per day. Ideally, I would "lock" something, for which the unlock will only come after adequate exercise, after which it is unlocked.

My problem is this: What can I do/use that will require me to complete the exercise and can then be released, which wouldn't prevent or hinder running/exercise in public?
Welcome Omnisurf. Can the device transmit its data to, for example, your mobile phone via cable, bluetooth or WiFi? How is your system working at the moment?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Omnisurf.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
zepart949

Post by zepart949 »

Lotharjulz wrote:Chastity devices come to mind.

I have a similar system that hooks up to a stationary bike that I'm padlocked to until a certain mileage is hit.
Sounds interesting. What is the setup?
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Omnisurf wrote:Hi all,

I turn to you all for advice!

I have a system (which I am willing to share if there is interest) that hooks into my fitness device, checks for a completed goal, and can then release something only when that is achieved.

I think maybe we could be more helpful if we understood your system better. I think you are running outdoors rather than on some kind of static apparatus. What kind of device are you using to measure your running and provide a release. Does it release a physical key or some sort of code or lock combination?

Assuming your system allows you to unlock something after you have run a certain distance or for a certain time, here are a couple of ideas I have used myself. For background, I used to use a GPS device attached to my bicycle, that would decrypt a padlock combination if I completed a preset route. My normal method was to lock myself out of the house in cycle kit. That would be running kit in your case. I did have a timer system so I could get back in again eventually but, if I did not complete the route I would be locked out for a few hours. I also had a one piece cycle suit I could lock on (urination would have been a very messy business). Another possibility is to lock away something that will cause you inconvenience. For example, have some sort of lock box. Leave a spare key (or copy of the combination) at work then lock up your car keys, so that you have to cycle or walk to work the following day if you don't finish the run. There are lots of other possibilities; lock away most of your underwear and put the spare key in a K safe so that you have only some uncomfortable thongs to wear for a few days.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lotharjulz wrote:It's an Arduino that takes the pulse from the spinning wheel speed sensor and at a programmed interval tips a key out of a pill container onto the floor within reach. My ankle cuffs are chained to the pedals with locks
This sounds just like the sort of thing I need. I was looking into building it but life events got in the way.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.