Gloves enema

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Alecslay

Gloves enema

Post by Alecslay »

I once came up with such a punishment for myself:
List of things:
- Latex / medical gloves
- shower hose

We unscrew the handset from the shower
We put the glove in the ass with all fingers inside, put the hose in the glove and secure it (I don't know what I always hold with my hand) and let the water run.

Mega excites me, it is such a dry enema, when I fill it with water to an amazing size until I squirt. You can have fun filling it up quickly and letting it go immediately.

What are your ideas about it (bondage, autofill, your most kinky ideas)?
Last edited by bound_jenny on 29 Dec 2021, 13:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typo
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Gloves enema

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Alecslay.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Alecslay to BoundAnna. I've never tried anything like this.
I once bought a water bag such as is used at a campsite to make a shower. This with the intention of making it into an enema someday, but it never happened. The advantage is that you can determine the amount of water exactly and that no more water is used than desired.
But I don't know if it can give enough pressure to inflate the glove. :cry:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome Alecslay to BoundAnna. I've never tried anything like this.
I once bought a water bag such as is used at a campsite to make a shower. This with the intention of making it into an enema someday, but it never happened. The advantage is that you can determine the amount of water exactly and that no more water is used than desired.
But I don't know if it can give enough pressure to inflate the glove. :cry:
The "nice" thing about gravity feed like that is that you can decide exactly how much pressure it should have by hanging the back higher or lower. The higher above the uhmmm... orifice, the higher the pressure.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:The "nice" thing about gravity feed like that is that you can decide exactly how much pressure it should have by hanging the back higher or lower. The higher above the uhmmm... orifice, the higher the pressure.
I'd like to hang it on the 30th floor, with me in the basement. The bad thing is that my house only has 2 floors and hiring a helicopter is too expensive for me. :rofl:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

kinbaku wrote:
Gregovic wrote:The "nice" thing about gravity feed like that is that you can decide exactly how much pressure it should have by hanging the back higher or lower. The higher above the uhmmm... orifice, the higher the pressure.
I'd like to hang it on the 30th floor, with me in the basement. The bad thing is that my house only has 2 floors and hiring a helicopter is too expensive for me. :rofl:
That would be over 150 psi/10 bar :shock: Not exactly the sort of pressures you'd want to use down there I think.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
That would be over 150 psi/10 bar :shock: Not exactly the sort of pressures you'd want to use down there I think.
Of course! Was just a joke. :rofl:
Way too much pressure. :shock:
For those who want to calculate it quickly: per meter of water (at 4°C) there is an additional 0.1 bar (= 1 N/cm²=0,1 kgf/cm²). I don't know how much that inside can endure. Is there a doctor in the room? :wink: :rofl: