How do you make sure that buttplug doesn't fall off?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
someonenew

How do you make sure that buttplug doesn't fall off?

Post by someonenew »

Hey,

I've used buttplugs before when doing SB, it's never fallen out, but I've felt like it's been close a few times (don't know if it was actually close) - but this kinda ruins a bit of the experience. I would like to feel that I can't get the buttplug out before I'm free. And I've also been afraid a few times that the entire plug would go in and I'll have to go to the hospital to get it out.. (even though it's a lot wider in the bottom part).

How do you solve this? Thanks :oops:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: How do you make sure that buttplug doesn't fall off?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Someone New.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
rexter

Post by rexter »

In my experience, you have to select ones that can be easily fixed in position or that won't come out without manual assistance. It is possible to epoxy some to the end of a proper sized PVC tube, but you still have to make the base wide enough so that it can't go in too far (and trust that you epoxied well enough that it won't break, haha).

You can try to keep it fixed by wearing a custom-made string bikini with gap for the nuts/member so it's still comfortable while being very tight. In that case, I recommend one that instead of a round base, has one that goes mostly vertically along the crack. These cannot get lost inside, and they are easy to make fixed using something wearable.

There is special made underwear designed to hold certain dildos which ought to wrk the same for plugs. I haven't tried them, but there are some really cheap ones. Might be worth a check if only to decide if more expensive ones might be worthwhile.

Here's one idea that isn't coming out, and aside from the RC shock aspect, it's has a very satisfying feel as it slips into proper position.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001277 ... 4f7cttezAZ

Sadly aliexpress, while having some very good items on occasion, doesn't generally cater to self-bondage... like various glans sleeves are awesome and cheap, but don't have long enough cords between your member and spread-eagle hands. Similarly, they don't make plugs/dildos that can be easily fixed into position. Some ingenuity goes a long way, but some just have crappy bases that aren't durable, will get sucked inside, or are otherwise incapable of the type of mods we need.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

someonenew wrote:How do you solve this? Thanks :oops:
Welcome someonenew.
When you tie a rope around the base of the buttplug and process this rope into a bottom karada. Then the butt plug cannot possibly go deeper or come back out without removing the rope harness.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

There are harnesses that you can buy that allow you to secure a buttplug in place, but I feel like you just want to ensure that you can casually wear a buttplug without risking that it falls out.

And its not too hard either. Here's what I learned:

The smaller the diameter of the buttplug, the easier it goes in, but also out. Learn what size works best for you that is not too stretchy, but not too thin either. Its okay if you get one that is a bit bigger than what you normally take, and that you have to use a bit of effort to get it in.

Also, make sure the buttplug has a part that is more narrow than the plug itself, before its stop comes. This will make your sphincter muscle grab that portion and use that size to keep it in place rather than the same diameter. If the base is big enough, you generally don't have to worry about it going in, unless the base is not a lot bigger than the plug itself.

Lastly, the biggest reason why a buttplug will come out, is because air is trapped behind it. If you hold the buttplug in place with your hand and then fart past the plug and let all the air out, it will take quite a while before the plug feels that it wants to try and come out again. It is not too hard to repeat this with your clothes on, so if you feel like you need to fart, you can try to hold the plug in place and fart and have a few more hours. After a while, and if you got a good sized plug, you can fart without the plug even coming out. If you use lube, it is of course easier for the plug to come out again, but if the lube dries, then it is easier to keep it in too.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
naughty_nellie

Post by naughty_nellie »

I might be a tad late to this game, but (if you'll pardon the pun) here goes:
If you don't mind the shameless self-plug (another pun?!) you might try this...
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12099&p=87013&hilit=brs#p87013
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Just use inflantable buttplug with detachable hose. It uses a needle connector, like a soccer ball. I promise you, if you will try to remove plug when if pumped up, you will feel what mean to born a baby. Also, don't try to pump it more than you want. It will give you a sick state (increasing temperature of body, weakness, shiver).

P.S. My buttplug from aliexpress is broken - needle connector is a bad qualinty and without hose it sizzling. It so big pity. :cry:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Just use inflantable buttplug with detachable hose. It uses a needle connector, like a soccer ball. I promise you, if you will try to remove plug when if pumped up, you will feel what mean to born a baby. Also, don't try to pump it more than you want. It will give you a sick state (increasing temperature of body, weakness, shiver).

P.S. My buttplug from aliexpress is broken - needle connector is a bad qualinty and without hose it sizzling. It so big pity. :cry:
I disagree. The inflatable buttplug, even though on paper it sounds nice, is not a good idea, especially if one is a beginner.

You pump it up a little bit and it feels like there's no plug inside you, and then as you pump it up more, you feel like you have to poop. That's not what a buttplug should give you. Its the firmness of the plug that keeps the spincter muscle open, that reminds you of wearing one. An inflatable plug negates that feeling. Its basically only a great plug if you have stretched yourself already quite a bit and can take a lot. Then it will add a dimension to your play.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
selfbondage-shop

Post by selfbondage-shop »

I would recommend steel rope (cable rope) to put on like a slip. You can crimp the ends together or form small loops and use a padlock. This way, you can’t rip them off or cut with scissors. Use plastic covered ones for protection against pinching.
I am inventing and producing selfbondage gear
http://www.sëlfbondage-shop.com