Punishments for early key release

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
scottk

Punishments for early key release

Post by scottk »

I like the thought of being able to get out of selfbondage early for safety or if it gets too harsh to endure. Some people have recommended a key in motor oil or some other method, but I think it would be more exciting to have the key release deliver a more interesting and exciting punishment.

My current thoughts are have one key be released by an ice drop method and the other (early option) key be released with a string pull which would activate the punishment and drop a key. Punishment might be an injection of cod liver oil into the back of the mouth, hot sauce into the ass or urethra, or an estradiol injection.
kinbaku

Re: Punishments for early key release

Post by kinbaku »

scottk wrote:My current thoughts are have one key be released by an ice drop method and the other (early option) key be released with a string pull which would activate the punishment and drop a key. Punishment might be an injection of cod liver oil into the back of the mouth, hot sauce into the ass or urethra, or an estradiol injection.
You can attach a spare key to a clamp that keeps the tube of your enema closed (for example by clamping an S-bend in the tube).
When you then pull the rope towards you to get the key, the clamp comes off the tube allowing the liquid to flow to the places you want. :shock: :mrgreen:
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Something similar could be based on a cupboard or box with a latching lock, maybe like a wall mounting mailbox with a latch rather than a bolt, so you turn the key to open but slam it shut. These usually come with mounting holes on the back through which a thread could be fed to pull the door shut, and propped on kitchen chair facing away from the bed could work well. The penalty could take many forms, the obvious being additional clothes or restraints you'll have to remain in if you use the escape or being deprived of something like your car keys or wallet so you can't go out that evening.

So take for instance a scenario like being spreadeagled on the bed with a Hitachi teasing your penis (or lady parts) or a vibrating butt plug (or both). Either the frustration will drive you crazy or you'll come over and over, but either way you'll be desperate for that ice to melt. You're also wearing something you'll want out of once you're released - a rubber suit or dress, an uncomfortably tight corset and heels, bondage hood, butt plug and harness, all locked, with their keys sitting in the open box or cupboard where they can be retrieved if you go the distance.

Attached to one of your wrist cuffs is a chain, at the far end of which is a spare key to release yourself so you could get out any time you want. However, tied to the far end of the chain is a thread attached to the box or cupboard arranged so it will pull the door shut, locking it, before breaking away so you can reel in the key and release yourself. So if you desperately want to bring the scenario to an end you draw in the chain and unlock yourself from the bed - but by doing that the box or cupboard closes and locks, with the keys to those 'penalties' inside, out of reach until the timer safe holding its key opens in the morning.

Another thought is I'm not sure how safe or reliable injecting things would be but it's got me wondering whether one of those timed air freshener dispensers would lend itself to dispensing a couple of seconds blast of deep heat/icy hot onto your genitals when the chain or string to retrieve the escape key is pulled?
kinkymaker

Post by kinkymaker »

I had been pondering this for a while too.

My emergency release is an electrical rocker switch by my hand which cuts the power to an electromagnetic lock on my wrist cuff.

The switch is double pole, meaning it actually breaks 2 separate circuits, and the second is wired to an Arduino controlling other stuff.

For a long time I never did a punishment on early release: I just had the hardware ready in case.

However without a punishment, I found the switch really destroyed the feeling of helplessness. Often I would promise myself, “I definitely won’t release early” but if I accidentally came early, I’d just release myself anyway. It was unsatisfying.

Last week I bought a paper shredder and connected it to the Arduino using a mains relay I’d previously controlled a Hitachi with. I wrote some code so that if I did an early release, it would turn the shredder on for 5 seconds and off again.

After a few test runs, I positioned a €20 banknote in the mouth of the shredder. I chose this amount to be annoying to lose but not enough to hesitate to release in a dangerous situation.

I started a 40 minute session with some ramping-up estim. It was pretty thrilling: I felt a lot more helpless than before. (Not as helpless as actually having no release, but I am too scared of fire/sudden vomiting to do that).

I came way before 40 minutes was up!

Sure enough, I couldn’t bring myself to destroy the €20 and instead endured another 10 minutes of estim. (I have a separate button to ease off the estim so it didn’t too high.)

It was pretty intense, being stimmed constantly for 10 mins after coming. A sort of post orgasm torture!

This was an exciting first go with the new release punishment, I’m happy with it.

It also got me thinking: it could be a good way of doing self-enforced edging. Have a button which instantly stops the estim so I can hold back from coming. I am highly incentivised to use it next time to avoid another 10 mins of torture!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinkymaker wrote: Last week I bought a paper shredder and connected it to the Arduino using a mains relay I’d previously controlled a Hitachi with. I wrote some code so that if I did an early release, it would turn the shredder on for 5 seconds and off again.

After a few test runs, I positioned a €20 banknote in the mouth of the shredder. I chose this amount to be annoying to lose but not enough to hesitate to release in a dangerous situation.

I started a 40 minute session with some ramping-up estim. It was pretty thrilling: I felt a lot more helpless than before. (Not as helpless as actually having no release, but I am too scared of fire/sudden vomiting to do that).

I came way before 40 minutes was up!

Sure enough, I couldn’t bring myself to destroy the €20 and instead endured another 10 minutes of estim. (I have a separate button to ease off the estim so it didn’t too high.)
That all sounds very exciting, I too have often pondered a suitable early escape financial penalty punishment, but to my shame never thought of using a shredder, Brilliant idea.

Thinking on a similar theme it could also be used maybe like this for non-secured fun incentive. Say you're in a situation where you can move freely or in mobile bondage scenario, or you're locked into certain clothes or naked with all access to your clothes/freedom is controlled and reliant on you getting one key.
You could have a shredder set up inside a clear tough plastic box with the money sitting in the jaws. The shredder is activated by removing your backup key from a slot on the box side so shredding your money if you use it for early release, there could be various trip devices such as a tilt sensor to deter tampering.

As you could still take the shredded note to a bank for replacement perhaps having the shredded remains dropping into permanent ink or such like making the remains of the note unreplaceable.

Going totally wild here and well into fantasy, :facepalm: . I can imagine a similar scenario but instead of a paper shredder have a woodchipper into which is fed your male clothes. Perhaps a release system where by once you are in possession of the release key the wood chipper starts shredding your clothes and you have to frantically release yourself and hit the chipper stop button to save as many of your male clothes as you can otherwise you'll be taking a shopping trip dressed enfemine to replace them.

Why do I now have visions of all those whacky fun Japanese game shows?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinkymaker

Post by kinkymaker »

As you could still take the shredded note to a bank for replacement perhaps having the shredded remains dropping into permanent ink or such like making the remains of the note unreplaceable.
Ah-ha, no chance of replacement, it's a cross-shredder so it really does destroy whatever goes through it :D
happyscope

Post by happyscope »

It is definitely possible with xtoys with creation of script to track an area in room with a camera (stationary key with a string attached) and then if motion is detected play some sort of harsh vibe or E-stim file for given time. Or even use phone xtoys app and another device with Bluetooth to act as a beacon(attacked to key) and phone near release lock. when beacon gets closer to phone triggers something like mentioned before.

Or just a basic painful approach a string system where to pull key towards you u it has to pull off nipple clamps or any type of clamp from a body part
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I have done a few 'predicament' scenes where I could get an early release, at a price.

One required me to crawl, on my belly, across the yard dragging 25 lbs of weight by my balls, to reach a key. About 50 feet total, but over grass, then concrete, then over the lip of the sliding glass door. Getting that weight over those edges was tough! Or, I could just wait for the timer on the electromagnet to release me.

Another time I had a key frozen in an ice cube hanging from the ceiling. The key would drop about 5 feet from where I was lying on my back, hands tied off in the direction of the key. Again, the electromagnet was holding my hands secure, and I could wait for the timer to release me. Or I could just scoot towards the key that would fall when the ice melted. But there were clothespins on my nipples, cock and balls that were tied off in other direction, so I would have to yank them off to reach the key. A longer, less painful wait for the timer, quicker release but more pain to scoot.

R.Mc
selfbondage-shop

Post by selfbondage-shop »

A very easy way is a double switch which is pushed once and:
1. opens the circuit of a magnetic lock
2. at the same time closes an estim circuit, so you get shocked if you want to get free earlier.
I am inventing and producing selfbondage gear
http://www.sëlfbondage-shop.com
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

How about a weight on a shelf connected via a ice release to nipple clamps. And hands fixed to a hook on the wall behind by some length of rope. Your choice is to either wait until the ice melds and step back to unhook your hands. Or pull the weight of the shelf, dangling the weigth from your nipples while you step back.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

BoundInKasugai wrote:How about a weight on a shelf connected via a ice release to nipple clamps. And hands fixed to a hook on the wall behind by some length of rope. Your choice is to either wait until the ice melds and step back to unhook your hands. Or pull the weight of the shelf, dangling the weigth from your nipples while you step back.
With the rope length adjusted so the weight will fall and swing at testicle height. One way the clips are pulled from your nipples but if the clips hold out you get the weight in the nuts :shock: . Either way, you suffer. :twisted:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.