Enemas: Fill - Flush - Repeat

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
scottk

Enemas: Fill - Flush - Repeat

Post by scottk »

When it comes to enemas I keep have thoughts of being bound and having to endure repeated enemas.
The enemas are delivered quickly (over 1-2 minutes) and then emptied very quickly (a few seconds). I was thinking the use of a large diameter nozzle and hose on the flush pathway would be needed to prevent clogging.
Not sure what the best way to turn on and off flows is.
lj

Re: Enemas: Fill - Flush - Repeat

Post by lj »

There are a lot of warnings about repeated enemas, even two within a day, potentially causing electrolyte imbalance and rectal muscle weakness leading to inability to defecate normally, so this might seem to be a practice worth avoiding?
be a switch, double the fun :-)
whomadeangus

Re: Enemas: Fill - Flush - Repeat

Post by whomadeangus »

What about having to hold an enema as long as you can???

I’ve thought taking some suspension cuffs and raise yourself you where your on your top toes. Put a scrotal parachute to a really heavy weight on the ground and clover clamps to your hands. Put a 1 gallon enema in you with a delay

After the enema fills you up then you start to cramp and try to get relief but the parachute either pulls on your balls. When you stop trying to lift up so your balls get relief your nipple clamps pull. Then you have to hold it or make a mess until the timer releases you