Where can i buy really large icelocks?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Re: Where can i buy really large icelocks?

Post by KinkInSpace »

Also, keep in mind, the larger the icelock is, the bigger the time difference. In your testing you may get a lock that works for 10 hours, but if conditions change, that 10 hour lock may now be 14 hours. On the same note, it may also become 6 hours.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

If you currently have a 10 hour ice lock, how about wrapping it in insulation to slow the melt time?
Come to the Dark Side

(But bring a flashlight. It's dark over here)
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I use this technique for made ice locks.
Get a capacity, something like metal jar from beer or cola without top. Hang one metal ring into jar so that it touches the bottom. Fill jar by hot wax to half height of ring. Let it cool down. Remove hanging line. Fill the jar with water. Hang another ring, submerge it halfway in water. Move all that things to freezer. After it freezed, you can give a little heat for remove it from jar and easy crush a wax fro access to another ring. Select size of ring for touch the center of capacity.
Also, capacity limited only your fantasy. You can use a cooler's bottle, ring from a big chain and wait for key some weeks...
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
CDCindy

Post by CDCindy »

May be a silly suggestion due to your setup, could you make a maglock/timer work,